Acceptable registrations in the queue through May 12 at 7:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Another hypocritical Democrat- this time on Guam

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
fuzzpower

Another hypocritical Democrat- this time on Guam

Post by fuzzpower » Wed Jan 06, 2021 7:44 am

The residents are told not to go out, travel to the territory is very restricted, but apparently it’s OK for the governor to travel to DC? No quarantine that’s forced on others? Last time I checked, Guam has phones and internet- why not communicate and represent Guam that way?

Why is it so many Democrat politicians break their own strict COVID orders?

https://www.kuam.com/story/43126403/leo ... auguration

Rate This

Re: Another hypocritical Democrat- this time on Guam

Post by Rate This » Wed Jan 06, 2021 8:15 am

MrReason wrote:
Wed Jan 06, 2021 8:09 am
fuzzpower wrote:
Wed Jan 06, 2021 7:44 am
The residents are told not to go out, travel to the territory is very restricted, but apparently it’s OK for the governor to travel to DC? No quarantine that’s forced on others? Last time I checked, Guam has phones and internet- why not communicate and represent Guam that way?

Why is it so many Democrat politicians break their own strict COVID orders?

https://www.kuam.com/story/43126403/leo ... auguration
Whenever a post like this appears, Democrats, “the left,” liberals, and “progressives” get unsurprisingly silent.

It’s because they see the truth, but refuse to accept it and talk about it. They're embarrassed by it. They’re proven wrong, yet they willingly choose to bury their heads in the sand and hope that ignoring it will make it go away. They willingly choose to believe “male” and “female” are feelings rather than scientifically proven XX and XY.

The founders of this great country (and yes, it is great) intended that everyone serve in a public office and get term-limited out so they would be forced to live under the laws they established, creating an incentive to be fair and favor freedom.

However, the system is corrupted with career politicians and “public servants” who create laws they DON’T have to live under, cough, carving themselves out of Obamacare, cough.

There are no “republicans” and “democrats.” There’s simply the ruling class and you.
Except that most of them had been involved in government for a long time and term limits are nowhere to be found. They even made judges for life... what the hell are you smoking?

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic