Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Well, I Told You So...

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
G G

Re: Well, I Told You So...

Post by G G » Thu Jun 10, 2021 1:12 pm

zzand wrote:
Thu Jun 10, 2021 1:00 pm
Not surprised at all. I have been on Vitamin D for a few years in addition to other supplements. I also make sure to spend time in the sun daily when time and life allows
I have to say this could be a spurious correlation. One thing to consider here is that the general population is Vitamin D deficient. From what we know, about 50% of the population is deficient in Vitamin D, so deficiency could have no bearing. That's not to suggest people shouldn't take it or that Vitamin D isn't important for health, it is. Long story short, we should all be telling our doctors "Put D in me!"

Donald Trump was and is the best president this country has ever had. And he will return to glory as our leader again.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Thu Jun 10, 2021 2:34 pm

G G wrote:
Thu Jun 10, 2021 12:54 pm
MotorCityRadioFreak wrote:
Sun Dec 13, 2020 10:23 pm
Bryce wrote:
Sun Dec 13, 2020 10:21 pm
Well, it is science. I think Whitless should direct all people in Michigan to spend one hour a day, outside, naked.
Goose Goose already thinks I am a perv, so I don't think I can do that.

Yeah, Whitless Whitmer is evil for extending unemployment and not letting people starve to death.
Well, what other conclusion could someone come to when you are a man who derives pride from his willingness to put it in any hole he can find?
And I have only been with two people (who were my same age) my entire life. Most people on this board cannot say that. I could have gotten more tail if I had wanted, but I am not a whore and strongly lean demisexual and monogamous.
Not that I would judge anyone for sleeping with whomever they want because what two consenting adults do is none of my business and consumes little of my mental energy as it does yours.

And I am not obsessed with little children like you are.

They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

G G

Post by G G » Thu Jun 10, 2021 2:49 pm

Thu Jun 10, 2021 2:34 pm
G G wrote:
Bryce wrote:
Well, it is science. I think Whitless should direct all people in Michigan to spend one hour a day, outside, naked.

Yeah, Whitless Whitmer is evil for extending unemployment and not letting people starve to death.
Well, what other conclusion could someone come to when you are a man who derives pride from his willingness to put it in any hole he can find?
And I have only been with two people (who were my same age) my entire life. Most people on this board cannot say that. I could have gotten more tail if I had wanted, but I am not a whore and strongly lean demisexual and monogamous.
Not that I would judge anyone for sleeping with whomever they want because what two consenting adults do is none of my business and consumes little of my mental energy as it does yours.

I see no problem with being dedicated to protecting children from scum that seek to sexualize them at a young age. Look at the likes of zinnia jones, pushing puberty blockers for children who say they're trannies. Disgusting.

Donald Trump was and is the best president this country has ever had. And he will return to glory as our leader again.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Thu Jun 10, 2021 4:27 pm

G G wrote:
Thu Jun 10, 2021 2:49 pm
G G wrote:
Bryce wrote:

I see no problem with being dedicated to protecting children from scum that seek to sexualize them at a young age. Look at the likes of zinnia jones, pushing puberty blockers for children who say they're trannies. Disgusting.
Notice that they call them blockers not stoppers. Meaning if the individual decides they want to de-transition, they can and resume their "bio puberty". Physical gender confirmation surgery before the age of 18 is rare. You need to watch "I am Jazz" to get educated, dad.

The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

G G

Post by G G » Thu Jun 10, 2021 5:09 pm

Thu Jun 10, 2021 4:27 pm
G G wrote:
G G wrote:
Bryce wrote:

Notice that they call them blockers not stoppers. Meaning if the individual decides they want to de-transition, they can and resume their "bio puberty". Physical gender confirmation surgery before the age of 18 is rare. You need to watch "I am Jazz" to get educated, dad.
Did you seriously just suggest that people watch reality television to educate themselves?

:rollin :rollin :rollin

Jazz Jennings experienced serious complications following their re-assignment surgery because of puberty blockers. His body was not allowed to fully form because of the drugs and the doctors had to work around complications during surgery to create the gaping hole that he will pretend is a vagina. But it is not a vagina. Subsequent, there were additional negative consequences for Jazz from the surgery.

So stepping back from Jazz for a moment, let's also introduce to the discussion the damage that puberty blockers do in way of damage to bone density, where the rapid increase in bone density that occurs with children in adolescence is blocked by these blockers. The NHS has also found data suggesting greater self-harm and suicidality among children subjected to these chemicals.

If you are familiar with the Littman study, then you know that there is a growing social aspect to the desire to transition. The physical and psychological risks of puberty blockers alone are not completely known, but what we do know is that significant risks exist. At the same time, we know that rapid-onset gender dysphoria, which appears linked to what amounts to peer influence, is causing people who express a desire to transition to do so socially. These drugs can contribute to significant, negative consequences.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Thu Jun 10, 2021 8:18 pm

G G wrote:
Thu Jun 10, 2021 5:09 pm
Thu Jun 10, 2021 4:27 pm
G G wrote:
G G wrote:
Bryce wrote:

Did you seriously just suggest that people watch reality television to educate themselves?

:rollin :rollin :rollin

Jazz Jennings experienced serious complications following their re-assignment surgery because of puberty blockers. His body was not allowed to fully form because of the drugs and the doctors had to work around complications during surgery to create the gaping hole that he will pretend is a vagina. But it is not a vagina. Subsequent, there were additional negative consequences for Jazz from the surgery.

So stepping back from Jazz for a moment, let's also introduce to the discussion the damage that puberty blockers do in way of damage to bone density, where the rapid increase in bone density that occurs with children in adolescence is blocked by these blockers. The NHS has also found data suggesting greater self-harm and suicidality among children subjected to these chemicals.

If you are familiar with the Littman study, then you know that there is a growing social aspect to the desire to transition. The physical and psychological risks of puberty blockers alone are not completely known, but what we do know is that significant risks exist. At the same time, we know that rapid-onset gender dysphoria, which appears linked to what amounts to peer influence, is causing people who express a desire to transition to do so socially. These drugs can contribute to significant, negative consequences.
Jazz's situation was unique in that she didn't go through puberty, so there wasn't as much tissue to work with. There's no "pretend"; many male to female gender confirmation surgeries are done so well that many gynecologists cannot tell the difference between that female and cis females. She had complications as certain surgeries can be for anyone.

Puberty blockers do not do any damage at all. Once that individual is taken off of them(if they choose), they would then go through the regular puberty of their birth gender. There is a MUCH MUCH higher rate of self harm from those who are denied puberty blockers and hormones, and then forced to unwillingly go through their birth puberty.

I don't care about your crackpot bigoted studies. You're a transphobe, homophobe, and a H*** prick(and not the good kind).

Audacity sucks.

G G

Post by G G » Thu Jun 10, 2021 9:57 pm

Thu Jun 10, 2021 8:18 pm
Jazz's situation was unique in that she didn't go through puberty, so there wasn't as much tissue to work with.
Which is why puberty blockers create problems for trannies!!! If they get reassignment surgery, that part of the body isn't well-formed, so there is less to work with, so they have to rip skin and tissue from other areas to create a "franken-vagina".
There's no "pretend"; many male to female gender confirmation surgeries are done so well that many gynecologists cannot tell the difference between that female and cis females.
The vagina is more than a skin-grafted hole. If a gyno cannot look at a constructed vagina and tell the difference from a real one, they should not be in practice.
She had complications as certain surgeries can be for anyone.
The complications weren't unexpected. It's known that you need to have enough to work with. But if someone is on puberty blockers, what do you think will happen?
Puberty blockers do not do any damage at all. Once that individual is taken off of them(if they choose), they would then go through the regular puberty of their birth gender.
They actually do severe damage. Take bone density for example. When a person goes through puberty, they experience a significant increase in bone density. puberty blockers prevent this. they also prevent the maturation of the issue that would be used to build a vagina, so when they go for the surgery, guess what happens? This isn't made up shit, this is hard science.
There is a MUCH MUCH higher rate of self harm from those who are denied puberty blockers and hormones, and then forced to unwillingly go through their birth puberty.
Trannies are mentally ill who require mental health assistance, not surgery, pills, or affirmation. The rate of mental illness among trannies is much, much higher than it is for the population at large. believing you are a different gender fits with that.
I don't care about your crackpot bigoted studies. You're a transphobe, homophobe, and a H*** prick(and not the good kind).
dont get mad about the truth son.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic