Acceptable registrations in the queue through April 25 at 5:30p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

US Supreme Court rules 5-4 in favor of religious freedom during the pandemic

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Deleted User 14896

Re: US Supreme Court rules 5-4 in favor of religious freedom during the pandemic

Post by Deleted User 14896 » Fri Nov 27, 2020 1:17 pm

km1125 wrote:
Fri Nov 27, 2020 1:00 pm
How is it that it is "fairly safe" to stuff 150 people in a fuselage in groups of 6 in a row that's barely 12 feet wide but yet it's "unfathomable" to have 50 people in a 30,000 square foot cathedral or even a 10,000 sq ft contemporary church.
I wonder if services would be permitted if NY could collect a 7.5% excise tax for every service, a $3.30 per person per church service fee, a $2.50 departure fee to leave the church after service, and a per parishioner facility charge of up to $4.50.

Turkeytop

Re: US Supreme Court rules 5-4 in favor of religious freedom during the pandemic

Post by Turkeytop » Fri Nov 27, 2020 1:24 pm

Lockdowns discriminate against atheists. We aren't allowed to gather in celebration of our lack of faith.

I started out with nothing and I still have most of it.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic