Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Ashli Babbitt

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Bryce

Ashli Babbitt

Post by Bryce » Tue Jan 19, 2021 8:58 pm

This woman was wrongfully shot and killed by a member of the Capitol Police Security Detail. Two weeks have passed and still no information has been released.

This smells like a cover-up of sorts to me. Why isn't there any interest at all by the media outlets or even the general population? The double standard here just befuddles me.

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

Turkeytop

Re: Ashli Babbitt

Post by Turkeytop » Tue Jan 19, 2021 9:04 pm

So she becomes a martyr for Trumpism.

I started out with nothing and I still have most of it.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Re: Ashli Babbitt

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Tue Jan 19, 2021 11:12 pm

She said she would sooner die than see Biden elected. Be careful what you wish for.....

They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic