Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 30 at 9:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Pardon Blitz

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Turkeytop

Re: Pardon Blitz

Post by Turkeytop » Wed Dec 23, 2020 8:13 pm

R Bedell wrote:
Fri Dec 04, 2020 8:56 am

I started out with nothing and I still have most of it.

Matt

Post by Matt » Wed Dec 23, 2020 11:47 pm

This is about a month old, but it is important for context: https://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2 ... n-history/

Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Wed Dec 23, 2020 11:54 pm

Obama pardoned a lot of non-violent drug offenders. It would be interesting to see clemency based on political favors. Writing a wrong is not the same thing as pardoning a political buddy.

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

Turkeytop

Post by Turkeytop » Thu Dec 24, 2020 12:42 am

Clemency is showing mercy. Pardoning one's friends and accomplices is the opposite. Trump is incapable of feeling mercy for anyone other than himself.

TC Shuts Up

Post by TC Shuts Up » Thu Dec 24, 2020 2:06 am

After the way he was treated even before he ran, and the way they falsely accused him of Russian collusion and the impeachment dog faced pony soldier show fiasco, the Left deserves as many head exploding pardons, and as much scorched earth as possible. In another time, and in other countries, his enemies would have been executed for treason.

Disagreeing with Communists is NOT an impeachable offense.

Never eat Sushi past its expiration date.

Those who refuse to drain the swamp are doomed to drown in it.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Thu Dec 24, 2020 6:43 pm

TC Shuts Up wrote:
Thu Dec 24, 2020 2:06 am
After the way he was treated even before he ran, and the way they falsely accused him of Russian collusion and the impeachment dog faced pony soldier show fiasco, the Left deserves as many head exploding pardons, and as much scorched earth as possible. In another time, and in other countries, his enemies would have been executed for treason.
*Fascistly smiles*

They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

Lester The Nightfly

Post by Lester The Nightfly » Fri Dec 25, 2020 4:23 pm

Seems to me the only real loser in Trump's Pardon-palooza is one Jeffery Epstein who, if accounts are to be believed, offed himself prematurely because he most certainly ticked all the boxes Donald needed in order to allow them to evade justice. Reprehensible crime like murder or rape? Check. No remorse? Check. In a position to do bidding and/or cover for the President? Check. Yup, Epstein's greatest error was impatience.

Matt

Post by Matt » Fri Dec 25, 2020 4:48 pm

Lester The Nightfly wrote:
Fri Dec 25, 2020 4:23 pm
Seems to me the only real loser in Trump's Pardon-palooza is one Jeffery Epstein who, if accounts are to be believed, offed himself prematurely because he most certainly ticked all the boxes Donald needed in order to allow them to evade justice. Reprehensible crime like murder or rape? Check. No remorse? Check. In a position to do bidding and/or cover for the President? Check. Yup, Epstein's greatest error was impatience.
That's cute that you think Epstein committed suicide.

Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

Lester The Nightfly

Post by Lester The Nightfly » Fri Dec 25, 2020 5:02 pm

Matt wrote:
Fri Dec 25, 2020 4:48 pm
Even cuter that you apparently have remedial reading comprehension skills.

Matt

Post by Matt » Fri Dec 25, 2020 5:44 pm

Fri Dec 25, 2020 5:02 pm
Matt wrote:
Fri Dec 25, 2020 4:48 pm
Even cuter that you apparently have remedial reading comprehension skills.
:red

G G

Post by G G » Sat Dec 26, 2020 11:18 am

Donald Trump was and is the best president this country has ever had. And he will return to glory as our leader again.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Sat Dec 26, 2020 12:09 pm

Is there a difference between pardoning a racially motivated drug possession arrest of a poor minority vs wealthy white men undermine our country's safety for personal financial gain?

I think that needs to be understood.

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

Turkeytop

Post by Turkeytop » Sat Dec 26, 2020 1:01 pm

R Bedell wrote:
Sat Dec 26, 2020 12:58 pm
Ya don't pardon..................Killers and Terrorists ..............That needs to be understood.

Your President just pardoned terrorists and killers. War criminals.

Turkeytop

Post by Turkeytop » Sat Dec 26, 2020 3:00 pm

R Bedell wrote:
Sat Dec 26, 2020 1:28 pm
You are correct.........that is exactly what a obumafu*k did.
He was your President too. Not mine.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Sat Dec 26, 2020 8:09 pm

R Bedell wrote:
Sat Dec 26, 2020 1:28 pm
You are correct.........that is exactly what a obumafu*k did.
We are talking Trump here.. get with it.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic