Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 30 at 9:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Key GOP Michigan canvassing board member expected to vote against certifying results

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**

Bryce

Re: Key GOP Michigan canvassing board member expected to vote against certifying results

Post by Bryce » Sun Nov 22, 2020 8:28 pm

Good!

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

Turkeytop

Re: Key GOP Michigan canvassing board member expected to vote against certifying results

Post by Turkeytop » Sun Nov 22, 2020 10:37 pm

Bryce wrote:
Sun Nov 22, 2020 8:28 pm
Good!

Are you aware of any illegality or irregularities, or is it just because your guy lost?

I started out with nothing and I still have most of it.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Mon Nov 23, 2020 6:20 am

Turkeytop wrote:
Sun Nov 22, 2020 10:37 pm
Bryce wrote:
Good!

Are you aware of any illegality or irregularities, or is it just because your guy lost?
It’s a rather naked attempt to own the libs.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Mon Nov 23, 2020 8:02 am

Turkeytop wrote:
Bryce wrote:
Good!

There are hundreds of signed affidavits, under penalty of perjury charges, by poll workers and election officials that allege fraud and various other shenanigans. There needs to be time to investigate these charges prior to certification. You can't walk back certification once it happens.

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

Deleted User 4520

Post by Deleted User 4520 » Mon Nov 23, 2020 8:23 am

Michigan law says there cannot be any audits and whatnot until after certification.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Mon Nov 23, 2020 8:37 am

TheForce wrote:
Mon Nov 23, 2020 8:23 am
Michigan law says there cannot be any audits and whatnot until after certification.
I'm not asking for an audit after the fact. I'm asking for an investigation and the taking of depositions prior to the fact.

It took hundreds of people, millions of dollars and three and a half years for an investigation that didn't have ANY signed affidavits. A few weeks to investigate a case that has over 100 of them seems pretty reasonable to me.

Turkeytop

Post by Turkeytop » Mon Nov 23, 2020 1:50 pm

Bryce wrote:
Mon Nov 23, 2020 8:02 am
Turkeytop wrote:
Bryce wrote:
Good!

There are hundreds of signed affidavits, under penalty of perjury charges, by poll workers and election officials that allege fraud and various other shenanigans. There needs to be time to investigate these charges prior to certification. You can't walk back certification once it happens.

Yes. I recall reading something about that. One of them objected to the rudeness of one of the poll workers.

Turkeytop

Post by Turkeytop » Mon Nov 23, 2020 3:31 pm

Bidet!

You do know some real words. I thought you only posted dopey pictures.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Mon Nov 23, 2020 4:42 pm

The vote was 3-1 to certify.

Turkeytop

Post by Turkeytop » Mon Nov 23, 2020 6:06 pm

R Bedell wrote:
Mon Nov 23, 2020 5:20 pm
TT/SFB:
You do know some real words. I thought you only posted dopey pictures.
Yeah, I know a lot of real words ....eh !!!

Liberals have a hard time comprehending, reading, and do better with pictures. After all, a picture is worth a thousands. Hell, you are a prime example of that.
Well, I'm not a liberal. So, more words please and less dopey pictures. You've already demonstrated you know at least 21 words.

Deleted User 4520

Post by Deleted User 4520 » Mon Nov 23, 2020 6:37 pm

Certification was carried out!

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Tue Nov 24, 2020 12:15 am

R Bedell wrote:
Mon Nov 23, 2020 6:09 pm
You've already demonstrated you know at least 21 words.
Go back to school and take remedial reading and comprehending.

21 words, is that what your life is about ??? Counting words ??? :lol :lol :lol
You’re really outdoing yourself here Bidet... no wait... this is still 21 words. Bet you can’t get to 50.

screen glare

Post by screen glare » Tue Nov 24, 2020 8:33 am

R Bedell. You might want to limit your news sources to Reuters. As it’s probably the most fair. And systemically damn accurate.

If you keep your head in the right wing media toilet - your brain and capacity to reason will always appear flushed.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Tue Nov 24, 2020 11:58 am

R Bedell wrote:
Tue Nov 24, 2020 7:50 am
RT/SFB:

Is the basement getting lonely....??? How pathetic is it when you are lowering down to counting words. You must have an immense amount of time on your hands. Get another Pop Tart and relax.
34... I win.. new record for you.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic