Acceptable registrations in the queue through April 26 at 9:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

I would like everybody on mibuzzboard to say a prayer with me for Donald Trump Jr. in his battle with Covid

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Matt

Re: I would like everybody on mibuzzboard to say a prayer with me for Donald Trump Jr. in his battle with Covid

Post by Matt » Sat Nov 21, 2020 7:03 pm

Big Al wrote:
Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:58 pm
The Cuck Talks wrote:
Sat Nov 21, 2020 5:34 pm
Big Al wrote:
Sat Nov 21, 2020 2:55 pm
You need to learn some respect.
Save yourself some misery and delete your new account now you puss infected scrotum of the internet forum universe. We all know you again have run out of money to afford your meds.
You need to work on making arguments based on the facts of the matter rather than emotion. I don't know who you think I am and I can't be bothered to care. If its too much of a lift for you to make arguments based on the topic at hand, and you need to hurl vile vitriol and insults, make use of your ignore function. I don't cower. Not now, not ever.
You've already figured out the ignore functionality 3 days in?

Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

Big Al

Re: I would like everybody on mibuzzboard to say a prayer with me for Donald Trump Jr. in his battle with Covid

Post by Big Al » Sat Nov 21, 2020 7:04 pm

Matt wrote:
Sat Nov 21, 2020 7:03 pm
Big Al wrote:
The Cuck Talks wrote:
Big Al wrote:
Save yourself some misery and delete your new account now you puss infected scrotum of the internet forum universe. We all know you again have run out of money to afford your meds.
You need to work on making arguments based on the facts of the matter rather than emotion. I don't know who you think I am and I can't be bothered to care. If its too much of a lift for you to make arguments based on the topic at hand, and you need to hurl vile vitriol and insults, make use of your ignore function. I don't cower. Not now, not ever.
How many forums do you know that don't have ignore, genius?

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Sat Nov 21, 2020 7:08 pm

TC Talks wrote:
Fri Nov 20, 2020 11:09 pm
Not God can return to Churches and not political offices or at the cash register.
Don't let TCT pull your leg-

His church is a left-wing political action committee that meets on Sundays. For instance the Clerk of the General Assembly was head of the church's Washington DC lobbying office, where he advocated for abortion, gay rights, opposition to Israel, environmental extremism, and other mainline enthusiasms having nothing to do with spreading the Gospel of Jesus Christ.

*Their governing General Assembly declared “Zionism is based on racism”.

*Denounced religious freedom protections.

*August was designated as a week of action for BLM.

*Revoked a clause requiring ordained clergy to practice fidelity in marriage or chastity in the single life.
Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

Matt

Post by Matt » Sat Nov 21, 2020 7:10 pm

Big Al wrote:
Sat Nov 21, 2020 7:04 pm
Matt wrote:
Big Al wrote:
The Cuck Talks wrote:
Big Al wrote:
I only post here Lucky Leo. How's Southgate today?
Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

Big Al

Post by Big Al » Sat Nov 21, 2020 7:12 pm

audiophile wrote:
Sat Nov 21, 2020 7:08 pm
TC Talks wrote:
Not God can return to Churches and not political offices or at the cash register.

His church is a left-wing political action committee that meets on Sundays. For instance the Clerk of the General Assembly was head of the church's Washington DC lobbying office, where he advocated for abortion, gay rights, opposition to Israel, environmental extremism, and other mainline enthusiasms having nothing to do with spreading the Gospel of Jesus Christ.

*Revoked a clause requiring ordained clergy to practice fidelity in marriage or chastity in the single life.
It sounds to me like spirit is completely devoid in that church and like its basically a social group rather than a place to celebrate and learn. So much hate. It's sad.

Big Al

Post by Big Al » Sat Nov 21, 2020 7:13 pm

Matt wrote:
Sat Nov 21, 2020 7:10 pm
Big Al wrote:
Matt wrote:
Big Al wrote:
The Cuck Talks wrote:
Big Al wrote:
Not Leo, never even been to Southgate.

SWING AND A MISS!

Can I post in peace or do you plan on hanging off my belt, following me to ever post I make?

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Sat Nov 21, 2020 7:16 pm

I have found that TCT''s beliefs on this board align 100% with the clerk of the general assembly. In other words, TCT is a robot.
Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Sat Nov 21, 2020 7:54 pm

audiophile wrote:
TC Talks wrote:

Audio on the other hand lives by the old testament and the idea of Prosperity Faith.

A Qanon believer speaks to a crowd of President Donald Trump supporters outside of the Maricopa County Recorder's Office where votes in the general election are being counted.

It’s been two weeks since Trump lost the election to Biden. But he and his followers are still claiming victory. Jeff Sharlet, who has been covering the election for Vanity Fair, credits two Christian-adjacent ideas for these claims. The first is the so-called “prosperity gospel”: the notion that, among other things, positive thinking can manifest positive consequences. Even electoral victory in the face of electoral loss. But the problem with prosperity gospel, like day-and-date rapture prophecies, is that when its bets don’t pay off, it’s glaringly obvious.

As prosperity thinking loses its edge for Trump, another strain of fringe Christianity — dating back nearly two millennia — is flourishing. Jeff Sharlet says an ancient heresy, Gnosticism, can help us understand the unifying force of pseudo-intellectualism on the right. Sharlet explains how a gnostic emphasis on "hidden" truths has animated QAnon conspiracies and Trump’s base.
“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Sun Nov 22, 2020 3:22 am

Big Al wrote:
Sat Nov 21, 2020 7:13 pm
Matt wrote:
Sat Nov 21, 2020 7:10 pm
Big Al wrote:
Matt wrote:
Big Al wrote:
The Cuck Talks wrote:
Big Al wrote:
Not Leo, never even been to Southgate.

SWING AND A MISS!

Can I post in peace or do you plan on hanging off my belt, following me to ever post I make?
Welcome back, Big Al.
They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Sun Nov 22, 2020 5:26 am

TC Talks wrote:
Sat Nov 21, 2020 7:54 pm
audiophile wrote:
TC Talks wrote:

Audio on the other hand lives by the old testament and the idea of Prosperity Faith.
Completely false on both accounts, but that's good deflection strategy...I guess...for not refuting ANY of your general assemblies policies and political activities. I dare you think for yourself, otherwise you fit the robot narrative.

What's with wrong with a church requesting chastity for single clergy and fidelity in marriage of the clergy? Why would anyone attend a church that doesn't require that especially when they dealing with family, divorce, and with children above the age of consent and clergy might be personally counseling them. It defies all logic and the scriptures which they CLAIM to uphold. https://connectusfund.org/32-best-sexua ... ble-verses

Now in regard to your incorrect postulates:

1. Jesus and the disciples only studied the old testament because that's all there was! We study both new and old testament to have a more complete understanding of both the old and new testament. They fit together and one without the other is like screen door on a submarine.

2. The church I attend says the American Dream is a prosperity doctrine and is NOT a gospel doctrine. One whole sermon was on this topic!

Remember YOU are the one that comes on here and brags about being your money, being a deacon and a church elder. I'm not even a church member.
Last edited by audiophile on Sun Nov 22, 2020 8:10 am, edited 1 time in total.

screen glare

Post by screen glare » Sun Nov 22, 2020 7:48 am

Usually prosperity means having money to spend on needs. And money to spend on wants. The saying , “Whoever has the most toys when he dies, wins!” comes to mind.

Of course - this is nonsense. And its painfully obvious to a dying man or woman - who has everything money can buy - and is “leaving” frustratingly unsatisfied.

Hospice workers say when a person is dying they become focused on one question: Did my life make a difference?
Their “toys” and other things money can buy - become absurdities.

The idea that God “rewards” do-gooders with fortune, fame, and fun is not the message of The Gospel. Therefore the so-called Prosperity Gospel is only a myth. Churches/religions promoting this heresy are popular. Then eventually the crowd discovers the falsehood - and stop attending.

“Pick up your cross and follow Me” involves suffering. Sacrifice. Sharing.
We eventually learn to be joyful givers. Never lonely. Not afraid.
Often though - that’s a slow process of experiences. With a lifetime to find truth.

Mistakes made.
Mistakes forgiven.
God’s promises - reliable.
Always loved.

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Sun Nov 22, 2020 8:48 am

When RBG died conservatives on here were reasonably respectful.

Honeyman should try a little of that honey :-)

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Sun Nov 22, 2020 9:07 am

audiophile wrote:
Sun Nov 22, 2020 8:48 am

To compare Ruth Bader Ginsburg to Donald Trump Jr. is like comparing Mother Theresa and Rosie O'Donnell
The censorship king from out of state.

Big Al

Post by Big Al » Sun Nov 22, 2020 9:16 am

R Bedell wrote:
Sun Nov 22, 2020 8:25 am
How about you show a little decorum and respect? It almost seems like liberals want conservatives to suffer so they can get what they deserve for disagreeing about the frequency of the severity of the disease. I am no victim and I definitely would not allow someone like you to make me your victim.

AMEN...

But the fact is, they can't and/or don't know. I am sure you have noticed their Gestapo Tactics. They call the people who disagree them, names, and want them ---- silenced. "Delete your account, go away, or shut the Hell up. This is the typical Leftist Manifest.
yea, I'm not gonna be scared away that easy, so they can go ahead and keister their sore feelings. I don't even know what I did to make them sore! At this point I frankly cannot care. But its just a few bad apples who wanna play troll.

Anyways,

Wishing ill will on politicians and their families is very low-brow and I don't care who knows I feel that way. I don't think Junior is gonna meet the fate these people hope. COVID is generally asymptomatic. Trump is quite old, but he was back to work in no time at all. That should be a lesson to us all that to take the fearmongering with a grain of salt.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Sun Nov 22, 2020 9:19 am

Honeyman wrote:
Sun Nov 22, 2020 9:07 am
audiophile wrote:
Sun Nov 22, 2020 8:48 am

To compare Ruth Bader Ginsburg to Donald Trump Jr. is like comparing Mother Theresa and Rosie O'Donnell
Ahhh, so the value of human life is different depending on ones political views and philosophy? Probably why Southern Democrats lynched so many Republicans back in the day.
New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic