Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 30 at 9:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

I would like everybody on mibuzzboard to say a prayer with me for Donald Trump Jr. in his battle with Covid

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Rate This

Re: I would like everybody on mibuzzboard to say a prayer with me for Donald Trump Jr. in his battle with Covid

Post by Rate This » Sun Nov 22, 2020 9:28 am

Big Al wrote:
Sat Nov 21, 2020 11:17 am
Rate This wrote:
Sat Nov 21, 2020 10:44 am
Big Al wrote:
Sat Nov 21, 2020 9:50 am
I find the discussion in this thread to be extremely low-class. honeyman sounds like an unhinged leftist who needs to learn some manners. Its a shame his dad didn't remove his belt more when he was a kid, maybe then he would show more sympathy. What a sick mind.
Oh look.... another one.
Act dismissive as you wish, but that man's speech is disgusting and it needs to be pointed out.

just because he agrees with you doesn't make it any more right.
Right over your head...

Honeyman

Re: I would like everybody on mibuzzboard to say a prayer with me for Donald Trump Jr. in his battle with Covid

Post by Honeyman » Sun Nov 22, 2020 10:26 am

Bryce wrote:
Sun Nov 22, 2020 9:19 am
Honeyman wrote:
Sun Nov 22, 2020 9:07 am
audiophile wrote:
Sun Nov 22, 2020 8:48 am
When RBG died conservatives on here were reasonably respectful.

Honeyman should try a little of that honey :-)
To compare Ruth Bader Ginsburg to Donald Trump Jr. is like comparing Mother Theresa and Rosie O'Donnell
Ahhh, so the value of human life is different depending on ones political views and philosophy? Probably why Southern Democrats lynched so many Republicans back in the day.
It's not the politics. He kills endangered sheep, rhinos, and lions. For sport. I can't let that go, Bryce. I honestly wish the worse for people like that.

The censorship king from out of state.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Sun Nov 22, 2020 11:15 am

Honeyman wrote:
Sun Nov 22, 2020 10:26 am
Bryce wrote:
Honeyman wrote:
audiophile wrote:

To compare Ruth Bader Ginsburg to Donald Trump Jr. is like comparing Mother Theresa and Rosie O'Donnell
Ahhh, so the value of human life is different depending on ones political views and philosophy? Probably why Southern Democrats lynched so many Republicans back in the day.
It's not the politics. He kills endangered sheep, rhinos, and lions. For sport. I can't let that go, Bryce. I honestly wish the worse for people like that.
Yeah... a guy like that sucks.

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Sun Nov 22, 2020 11:57 am

Honeyman wrote:
Bryce wrote:
Honeyman wrote:
audiophile wrote:

Was it illegal?

Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Sun Nov 22, 2020 12:16 pm

audiophile wrote:
Sun Nov 22, 2020 11:57 am
Honeyman wrote:
Bryce wrote:
Honeyman wrote:
audiophile wrote:

Was it illegal?
It’s more a question of ethics if you’re killing something that’s endangered.

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Sun Nov 22, 2020 1:25 pm

Approximately how many of each that he killed are there left?

Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

Motown322

Post by Motown322 » Sun Nov 22, 2020 1:53 pm

audiophile wrote:
Sun Nov 22, 2020 11:57 am
Was it illegal?
If that's your barometer, then all your pearl-clutching about abortion is misguided.

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Sun Nov 22, 2020 2:32 pm

Did I leave any commentary after it was answered? No...

I do hold human life to different standard so it's apples and oranges. Diversion fail.

Motown322

Post by Motown322 » Sun Nov 22, 2020 2:48 pm

audiophile wrote:
Sun Nov 22, 2020 2:32 pm
Did I leave any commentary after it was answered? No...

I do hold human life to different standard so it's apples and oranges. Diversion fail.
They're all God's creatures.

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Sun Nov 22, 2020 2:55 pm

Did you read this, link audiophile?

https://www.onegreenplanet.org/animalsa ... the-world/

I find it repulsive.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Sun Nov 22, 2020 5:17 pm

Honeyman wrote:

I understand and support your disdain for those activities. Can you understand and support my disdain for people that lobby for the ability to rip unborn babies from the womb moments before birth?

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Sun Nov 22, 2020 5:37 pm

Bryce wrote:
Sun Nov 22, 2020 5:17 pm
Honeyman wrote:

I understand and support your disdain for those activities. Can you understand and support my disdain for people that lobby for the ability to rip unborn babies from the womb moments before birth?
I do. I don't agree because I think a person should have all decisions related to her or his own body, but I clearly see and understand your point.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Sun Nov 22, 2020 7:18 pm

screen glare wrote:
Sun Nov 22, 2020 7:48 am
Usually prosperity means having money to spend on needs. And money to spend on wants. The saying , “Whoever has the most toys when he dies, wins!” comes to mind.

Of course - this is nonsense. And its painfully obvious to a dying man or woman - who has everything money can buy - and is “leaving” frustratingly unsatisfied.

Hospice workers say when a person is dying they become focused on one question: Did my life make a difference?
Their “toys” and other things money can buy - become absurdities.

The idea that God “rewards” do-gooders with fortune, fame, and fun is not the message of The Gospel. Therefore the so-called Prosperity Gospel is only a myth. Churches/religions promoting this heresy are popular. Then eventually the crowd discovers the falsehood - and stop attending.

“Pick up your cross and follow Me” involves suffering. Sacrifice. Sharing.
We eventually learn to be joyful givers. Never lonely. Not afraid.
Often though - that’s a slow process of experiences. With a lifetime to find truth.

Mistakes made.
Mistakes forgiven.
God’s promises - reliable.
Always loved.
One of the best posts I have seen on here in forever. Well said. Servant leadership is what Christ calls for. "The last shall be first."

They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Mon Nov 23, 2020 4:48 pm

R Bedell wrote:
Mon Nov 23, 2020 8:29 am
Big Al:

Like a bunch of rabid dogs, the "Hate Pack" chimed in and proved my point, all in less than 24 yrs.
We continue to improve our timeliness processes... thanks for your feedback.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic