Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 30 at 9:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Who Believes The Election Was Rigged?

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Turkeytop

Who Believes The Election Was Rigged?

Post by Turkeytop » Thu Nov 19, 2020 8:24 pm

I'm not posting this to be argumentative. I'm genuinely curious as to how widespread is the belief in a conspiracy to steal the election.
Last edited by Turkeytop on Fri Nov 20, 2020 5:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

I started out with nothing and I still have most of it.

Deleted User 4520

Re: Who Be Believes The Election Was Rigged?

Post by Deleted User 4520 » Thu Nov 19, 2020 8:31 pm

I didn't buy into the conspiracy theories of voter fraud. I think any other incumbent would have graciously accepted defeat and step aside. Our system of voting may have its flaws, however it is quite safe and secure compared to a lot of other nations around the world.

bmw

Post by bmw » Thu Nov 19, 2020 9:11 pm

I believe there were localized pockets of voter fraud. But I don't believe there was some "grand conspiracy" whereby all the swing states magically stopped counting votes at the same time to figure out how many Biden needed. At the end of the day, I believe Joe Biden legitimately won the election, if maybe by very slightly smaller margins than will be certified.

Now that said, I DO believe that the way we vote and count the votes needs some MAJOR reforms.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Thu Nov 19, 2020 9:35 pm

I'm a fan of Sidney Powell. I am giving her the benefit of the doubt.

She did a tremendous job cutting through the bullshit charges against Flynn. Everything she uncovered in that case turned out to be true.

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

Turkeytop

Post by Turkeytop » Thu Nov 19, 2020 10:59 pm

Bryce wrote:
Thu Nov 19, 2020 9:35 pm

She did a tremendous job cutting through the bullshit charges against Flynn. Everything she uncovered in that case turned out to be true.

So, you believe it was rigged. Will they get away with it?

I started out with nothing and I still have most of it.

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Thu Nov 19, 2020 11:47 pm

Anyone who does believe this should really be ashamed of yourself. Trump has turned democracy into a fucking sideshow complete with total fabrications and clowns like Guiliani.

But the ends justify the means to you fucks. No biggee, it's just the constitution getting shit on. Go to hell.

The censorship king from out of state.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Fri Nov 20, 2020 12:56 am

Bryce wrote:

She seems to have the legal and oratory skills of a ranting heroin addict on the corner in West Virginia. To each his own.

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Fri Nov 20, 2020 4:44 am

Bryce wrote:

Even Tucker Carlson knows she's full of shit.

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/tucker- ... tion-fraud

The censorship king from out of state.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Fri Nov 20, 2020 5:51 am

Honeyman wrote:
Fri Nov 20, 2020 4:44 am
Bryce wrote:

Somebody’s hedging his bets...

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Fri Nov 20, 2020 8:08 am

R Bedell wrote:
Fri Nov 20, 2020 7:27 am
There is a BIG RAT in the Michigan Wood Pile and it needs to be exposed and dealt with.
Agreed. The sooner we toss the legislative leaders going to meet with Trump today under the bus the better. We can even make sure all the systems on the bus work and go back and forth over them a time or 6.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Fri Nov 20, 2020 8:19 am

Honeyman wrote:
Bryce wrote:

Listen. We lived through three and a half years of your side trying to defeat, delegitimize and nullify a duly elected President of the United States, and even an impeachment, because of manufactured information, loathing and outright lies. Not even one signed affidavit and a whole lot less "proof" than what Ms. Powell has charged.

How ya like it now skippy?

Before you get all high and mighty about how conservatives and Republicans in general are responding and reacting to this election, maybe you should look at YOUR crew and see how they felt and acted in 2016.
Nearly half of Democrats think the 2016 presidential election was “rigged,” according to a new poll released this week by YouGov. The poll found that a whopping 42 percent of Democrats believe the election was rigged. Only 58 percent of Democrats responded that Donald Trump was “legitimately” elected on Nov. 8.

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Fri Nov 20, 2020 8:41 am

Bryce wrote:
Fri Nov 20, 2020 8:19 am
Honeyman wrote:
Bryce wrote:

Listen. We lived through three and a half years of your side trying to defeat, delegitimize and nullify a duly elected President of the United States, and even an impeachment, because of manufactured information, loathing and outright lies. Not even one signed affidavit and a whole lot less "proof" than what Ms. Powell has charged.

Before you get all high and mighty about how conservatives and Republicans in general are responding and reacting to this election, maybe you should look at YOUR crew and see how they felt and acted in 2016.
Nearly half of Democrats think the 2016 presidential election was “rigged,” according to a new poll released this week by YouGov. The poll found that a whopping 42 percent of Democrats believe the election was rigged. Only 58 percent of Democrats responded that Donald Trump was “legitimately” elected on Nov. 8.
The problem is that we have numerous examples of malfeasance on the part of the administration, there was ample evidence of wrongdoing with the impeachment. Republicans simply steamrolled over it without hearing witnesses. Meanwhile they continued their wild goose chases on a number of Obama related subjects that led to NOTHING. You’ve got no credibility on this subject buddy.

Powell has provided no proof whatsoever of massive wrongdoing on the part of anybody. They want “more time” which is exactly what they said 3 weeks ago.

Now they simply want to take the election from Biden which is known as a coups in countries that are turning from democracy to Fascism. Should that come to pass somebody will kill Trump. Mark my words on that. He will die in short order.
Last edited by Rate This on Fri Nov 20, 2020 8:48 am, edited 1 time in total.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Fri Nov 20, 2020 8:48 am

Rate This wrote:
Fri Nov 20, 2020 8:41 am
Bryce wrote:
Honeyman wrote:
Bryce wrote:

The problem is that we have numerous examples of malfeasance on the part of the administration, there was ample evidence of wrongdoing with the impeachment. Republicans simply steamrolled over it without hearing witnesses. Meanwhile they continued their wild goose chases on a number of Obama related subjects that led to NOTHING. You’ve got no credibility on this subject buddy.
Credibility? Name one person in the Trump campaign that was charged and convicted of Russian Collusion and election fraud. Don't trot out these nonsense process crimes that had nothing to do with the original charges.

Tens of Millions of dollars and three and a half years. NOTHING.

Christ, there's more proof of Biden malfeasance with the Ukraine and Russia than there was with Trump.

How ya like it now Skippy?

Oh, and this ain't it, it's going to continue. Little Adam Shifty, and Gerry Butterball Nadler along with stretch Pelosi and Slimy Schumer are going to have a dish best served cold.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Fri Nov 20, 2020 8:51 am

Bryce wrote:
Fri Nov 20, 2020 8:48 am
Rate This wrote:
Fri Nov 20, 2020 8:41 am
Bryce wrote:
Honeyman wrote:
Bryce wrote:

Credibility? Name one person in the Trump campaign that was charged and convicted of Russian Collusion and election fraud. Don't trot out these nonsense process crimes that had nothing to do with the original charges.

Tens of Millions of dollars and three and a half years. NOTHING.

Christ, there's more proof of Biden malfeasance with the Ukraine and Russia than there was with Trump.
The Mueller report lists 10 examples of obstruction of justice on Trumps part alone. Mueller left it up to congress to make a move on it. So it wasn’t NOTHING and it wasn’t EXONERATION.

Officials in his administration have done numerous swampy things, his family has used the presidency as a piggy bank to enrich themselves.

There is no legitimate evidence that Biden used his office for anything.

What dish exactly is going to be served cold? Your group of misfits, lunatics and thugs worthy of Rawanda tearing the country apart because you don’t like the fact that things haven’t been going your way? Fuck off. If that’s your attitude then kindly excuse yourself from political discourse. Nobody wants to sit here and watch everything fall apart because you decided to stop playing chess and start eating the pieces.
Last edited by Rate This on Fri Nov 20, 2020 8:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

bmw

Post by bmw » Fri Nov 20, 2020 8:53 am

Bryce wrote:

So it is revenge? I talked about this right after the election - when does this cycle of not accepting the legitimacy of the President finally come to an end? GW Bush was illegitimate because the SCOTUS handed him the presidency (and because he lost the popular vote), Obama was illegitimate because he wasn't born here, Trump was illegitimate because of Russian collusion (and because he lost the popular voe), now Biden is illegitimate because of voter fraud.

If Trump's team has enough evidence to legitimately change the election results, fine. Let's see it. I certainly haven't seen it yet.

And while I agree with you that Trump had to deal with 4 years of utter BS, at some point this stuff has to stop.
Last edited by bmw on Fri Nov 20, 2020 8:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic