Acceptable registrations in the queue through May 12 at 7:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Trump admits Biden won, but still won't concede after falsely claiming election was 'rigged'

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Deleted User 4520

Trump admits Biden won, but still won't concede after falsely claiming election was 'rigged'

Post by Deleted User 4520 » Sun Nov 15, 2020 11:47 am

An interesting development, or is it?

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics ... d=msedgdhp

MotorCityRadioFreak

Re: Trump admits Biden won, but still won't concede after falsely claiming election was 'rigged'

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Sun Nov 15, 2020 7:15 pm

All that matters is the first 4 words. It's over.
They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

Turkeytop

Re: Trump admits Biden won, but still won't concede after falsely claiming election was 'rigged'

Post by Turkeytop » Sun Nov 15, 2020 7:24 pm

MotorCityRadioFreak wrote:
Sun Nov 15, 2020 7:15 pm

But it was the most rigged election in the entire history of the entire whole world. Very sad !!!!
I don't mean to brag, but I just put a puzzle together in 1 day and the box said 2-4 years.

Turkeytop

Post by Turkeytop » Mon Nov 16, 2020 8:55 am

R Bedell wrote:
Mon Nov 16, 2020 8:37 am
So says.....................YOU. :lol :lol :lol

That's so true, Bidet. I never looked a it from that angle.
I don't mean to brag, but I just put a puzzle together in 1 day and the box said 2-4 years.

Deleted User 4520

Post by Deleted User 4520 » Mon Nov 16, 2020 9:10 am

I truly regret voting for that idiot. His behavior is so unbecoming of a president. A total embarrassment to the office and the world. Nothing but a sore loser who's used to getting his rich boy way.

km1125

Post by km1125 » Mon Nov 16, 2020 10:00 am

TheForce wrote:
Mon Nov 16, 2020 9:10 am
I truly regret voting for that idiot. His behavior is so unbecoming of a president. A total embarrassment to the office and the world. Nothing but a sore loser who's used to getting his rich boy way.
Save this so you can repost it in a couple years.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Wed Nov 18, 2020 8:37 am

km1125 wrote:
Mon Nov 16, 2020 10:00 am
TheForce wrote:
Mon Nov 16, 2020 9:10 am
Save this so you can repost it in a couple years.
Why... to rub it in again when you’re touting his 2024 campaign?

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic