Acceptable registrations in the queue through April 26 at 9:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Has God Spoken?

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
TC Talks

Has God Spoken?

Post by TC Talks » Mon Nov 09, 2020 6:53 pm

I've seen a lot of people indicate that Trump's loss has something to do with religion.

If that is true isn't Biden winning God's will? Consider this:

Miami is devastated by a hurricane today, shortly after voting for Trump.

The attorney tasked with suing all the states on behalf of Donald Trump has contracted covid and no longer can do the job.

Trump's team make their triumphant legal defense announcement at four seasons lawn care because his chief of staff is out with Covid and no one's left in the White House who is competent enough to pull off a press conference.

And finally, today they announce a vaccine with 90% effectiveness. The person who made this happen and ended up making the announcement? Dr Fauci, who Trump would like to fire.

Maybe God's will is to strike down evil and maybe that's exactly what just happened.

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

audiophile

Re: Has God Spoken?

Post by audiophile » Mon Nov 09, 2020 7:00 pm

God has spoken:

“Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, and before you were born I set you apart and appointed you as a prophet to the nations.”

Jeremiah 1:5
Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Mon Nov 09, 2020 7:05 pm

audiophile wrote:
Mon Nov 09, 2020 7:00 pm
God has spoken:

“Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, and before you were born I set you apart and appointed you as a prophet to the nations.”

I spend more time honoring the New Testament. I have noticed many Trump supporters can't bring themselves to honor the teaching in many of it's books.
“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Matt

Post by Matt » Mon Nov 09, 2020 7:05 pm

The Cuck Talks wrote:
Mon Nov 09, 2020 6:53 pm
And finally, today they announce a vaccine with 90% effectiveness. The person who made this happen and ended up making the announcement? Dr Fauci, who Trump would like to fire.
Fauci has nothing to do with Pfizer's vaccine.
Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Mon Nov 09, 2020 7:10 pm

God doesn't punish people for who they vote for, either way. Pete Buttigieg: "God is not owned by a political party." That cuts both ways.
They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Mon Nov 09, 2020 7:11 pm

Really?

He coordinated the entire effort on behalf of the American people.

https://www.ama-assn.org/delivering-car ... treatments
― Noam Chomsky

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Mon Nov 09, 2020 7:19 pm

So God said, "I'll kill 1/4 million Americans and scores of other humans to elect Joe Biden"?!?Hard to get behind that one.

Though giving it to Ben Carson might have been his doing.
The censorship king from out of state.

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Mon Nov 09, 2020 7:27 pm

TC Talks wrote:
Mon Nov 09, 2020 7:05 pm
audiophile wrote:
God has spoken:

I spend more time honoring the New Testament. I have noticed many Trump supporters can't bring themselves to honor the teaching in many of it's books.
Joe Biden wants to kill them in the womb with tax dollars.
Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Mon Nov 09, 2020 7:33 pm

Woe to you when everyone speaks well of you, for that is how their ancestors treated the false prophets.
New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Mon Nov 09, 2020 7:42 pm

audiophile wrote:
Mon Nov 09, 2020 7:27 pm
TC Talks wrote:
audiophile wrote:
God has spoken:

Planned Parenthood does much more work in the way of providing contraception, check ups, STD testing, and counseling than you will ever understand. They are not the devil. Most of what they do has nothing to do with abortion.

The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Mon Nov 09, 2020 7:47 pm

audiophile wrote:
TC Talks wrote:
audiophile wrote:
God has spoken:

Really? He never mentioned that during his acceptance speech, I must have missed that.

He protects a woman's right to make those decisions. See, God never wanted us to be forced into his beliefs rather it is our choice to follow God's teachings. My church supports social justice and thus feels it is not their place to force anyone to make a choice but urges them to follow the word of God.

What I see Trump and Mike Pence trying to do is force us into a Christian belief system when the Constitution clearly calls for a division of church and state.

So it's up to a woman to follow her personal faith in making those types of decisions. Joe Biden has nothing to do with that. Sorry you got that so confused.

It does make a fabulous wedge issue for politicians allowing Christians to enter the public political fray. Is there anywhere in the scriptures that says that God's word should be legislated and forced on every person? Can you cite one?

But back to the topic, it's God's will that Donald Trump lost.
― Noam Chomsky

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Mon Nov 09, 2020 7:55 pm

I was talking about Biden and Harris.

Look what happened in Jericho. Afterwards the people didn't do what God asked and they were crushed...

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Mon Nov 09, 2020 8:14 pm

TC Talks wrote:
Mon Nov 09, 2020 7:47 pm
audiophile wrote:
TC Talks wrote:
audiophile wrote:
God has spoken:

Really? He never mentioned that during his acceptance speech, I must have missed that.
You miss a lot of things...

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/06/07/joe-bid ... rtion.html

https://www.snopes.com/ap/2019/06/07/jo ... abortions/
Last edited by audiophile on Mon Nov 09, 2020 8:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Mon Nov 09, 2020 8:14 pm

audiophile wrote:
Mon Nov 09, 2020 7:55 pm

Look what happened in Jericho. Afterwards the people didn't do what God asked and they were crushed...
Thank you for supporting my point those people made a choice. What your Church is trying to do is force people into one belief.

The thing is, we haven't had many God directed crushings in the last few thousand years. It seems to me church leaders manipulate everyday actions to make it seem like they were God's will. If that's the case then let's be true to that belief and admit God did not want Donald Trump and Mike Pence in office any longer.
― Noam Chomsky

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Mon Nov 09, 2020 8:21 pm

audiophile wrote:
Mon Nov 09, 2020 7:55 pm

Live in the New Testament where we are, not the old. Let love be your law.

Audacity sucks.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic