Acceptable registrations in the queue through June 3 at 5:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Covid is over!!!

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Matt

Covid is over!!!

Post by Matt » Sat Nov 07, 2020 7:02 pm

Or is just exempt for people celebrating an alzheimers patient winning the white house?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nytime ... n.amp.html

Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

Honeyman

Re: Covid is over!!!

Post by Honeyman » Sat Nov 07, 2020 7:07 pm

You guys all said it would be magically be over the day after the election.
The censorship king from out of state.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Sat Nov 07, 2020 7:20 pm

One day, like a miracle, he'll be gone.
They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

Turkeytop

Post by Turkeytop » Sat Nov 07, 2020 7:33 pm

Matt wrote:
Sat Nov 07, 2020 7:02 pm
Or is just exempt for people celebrating an alzheimers patient winning the white house?
Trump was by far the sharpest and most mentally stable person to ever inhabit the White House. It will be a hard act for old Joe to follow.
I don't mean to brag, but I just put a puzzle together in 1 day and the box said 2-4 years.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Sat Nov 07, 2020 8:00 pm

Matt wrote:

There’s no way to stop these people... go with the flow. And don’t bother comparing it to a political rally. It’s not the same thing.

Constant Listener

Post by Constant Listener » Sat Nov 07, 2020 8:41 pm

Matt wrote:

Seriously Matt?

You sound like a couple of whack job clients of mine saying COVID-19 would disappear on November 4th. Seems as we’re having record setting cases currently

Alzheimer’s patient? 🙄 Really? Seems as the current occupant has some very evident mental health problems, along with evident delusional thinking

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Sat Nov 07, 2020 8:46 pm

Constant Listener wrote:
Sat Nov 07, 2020 8:41 pm
Matt wrote:

Seriously Matt?

You sound like a couple of whack job clients of mine saying COVID-19 would disappear on November 4th. Seems as we’re having record setting cases currently

Alzheimer’s patient? 🙄 Really? Seems as the current occupant has some very evident mental health problems, along with evident delusional thinking
Matt handles Republican vs. Democrat exactly like Michigan vs. Ohio State... can never be wrong.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Sat Nov 07, 2020 8:53 pm

Constant Listener wrote:
Matt wrote:

Seriously Matt?

Nice to see you back. :)

The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

Matt

Post by Matt » Sat Nov 07, 2020 9:16 pm

Rate This wrote:
Sat Nov 07, 2020 8:46 pm
Constant Listener wrote:
Matt wrote:

Seriously Matt?

Matt handles Republican vs. Democrat exactly like Michigan vs. Ohio State... can never be wrong.
Nope, I can spot fraud when it is in front of me though. You are the one who goes by the team mentality. I split my ticket. I don't call myself a "proud Republican" like you call yourself a "proud Democrat".
Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

bmw

Post by bmw » Sat Nov 07, 2020 9:19 pm

Can we at least all admit that Democrats are FAR MORE LIKELY to get a free pass on mass gathering super-spreader events than are Republicans? The media will NEVER criticize them for spreading Covid. Only Republicans spread it, apparently.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Sat Nov 07, 2020 10:59 pm

I personally don't agree with the mass celebrations and will remain at home.

Audacity sucks.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Sun Nov 08, 2020 6:52 am

bmw wrote:
Sat Nov 07, 2020 9:19 pm
Can we at least all admit that Democrats are FAR MORE LIKELY to get a free pass on mass gathering super-spreader events than are Republicans? The media will NEVER criticize them for spreading Covid. Only Republicans spread it, apparently.
There’s a large difference between a relatively spontaneous protest or celebration that nobody has hope of controlling and a preplanned rally that simply chooses to ignore all advice. That’s where the criticism is completely earned.

Mark Elliott

Post by Mark Elliott » Sun Nov 08, 2020 6:54 am

bmw wrote:
Sat Nov 07, 2020 9:19 pm
Perhaps but I just watched a doctor on MSNBC harshly criticize the crowds and behavior.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Sun Nov 08, 2020 8:06 am

Bill De Commieo April:

Remarking about the funeral of a very popular Rabbi...
“Something absolutely unacceptable happened in Williamsburg tonite: a large funeral gathering in the middle of this pandemic,” he tweeted at the time. “When I heard, I went there myself to ensure the crowd was dispersed.”
Bill De Commieo in November while Covid-19 cases are on the rise:
Mayor Bill de Blasio shared selfies with other New Yorkers, wearing masks but not socially distanced in a crowd.
Evidently large gatherings aren't "unacceptable" anymore...

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Sun Nov 08, 2020 9:11 am

Bryce wrote:
Sun Nov 08, 2020 8:06 am
Bill De Commieo April:

Remarking about the funeral of a very popular Rabbi...
“Something absolutely unacceptable happened in Williamsburg tonite: a large funeral gathering in the middle of this pandemic,” he tweeted at the time. “When I heard, I went there myself to ensure the crowd was dispersed.”
Bill De Commieo in November while Covid-19 cases are on the rise:
Mayor Bill de Blasio shared selfies with other New Yorkers, wearing masks but not socially distanced in a crowd.
Evidently large gatherings aren't "unacceptable" anymore...

For the slow and feeble in the audience... one is spontaneous and hard to stop. The other is scheduled.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic