Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 30 at 9:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Trump unhinged on Live TV

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Turkeytop

Re: Trump unhinged on Live TV

Post by Turkeytop » Fri Nov 06, 2020 12:52 am

Would the GOP be dumb enough to nominate him again?

I started out with nothing and I still have most of it.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Fri Nov 06, 2020 12:55 am

If you felt that the election was stolen, why wouldn't you? They have no platform other than cult like worship for Trump.

They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Fri Nov 06, 2020 1:50 am

bmw wrote:
Thu Nov 05, 2020 10:22 pm
Honeyman wrote:
Thu Nov 05, 2020 8:39 pm
You don't think it's just a natural progression to the times we live in? It makes so much sense to establish early or mail in voting.
Doesn't campaign season last long enough? All mail-in and early voting does is force the sitting President to go into campaign mode even earlier.
He launched his election bid in January 20th... 2017. He campaigned for 4 years. The concept you lay out above is utter horseshit.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Fri Nov 06, 2020 1:57 am

Matt wrote:
Thu Nov 05, 2020 8:25 pm
Honeyman wrote:
Thu Nov 05, 2020 8:18 pm
Matt wrote:
Thu Nov 05, 2020 8:11 pm
Honeyman wrote:
Thu Nov 05, 2020 8:01 pm
What do you mean, "strategically weaponized a pandemic"?
I mean a pandemic hit, and it tore down what was a sure reelection for Trump AND Democrats were able to push through mail in voting that never would have happened otherwise.
You honestly believe mail in voting is n and of itself, corrupt? Do Republicans not understand how it works?
In some places that have done it for awhile, its probably fine, but it just seems crazy to have widespread implementation in the largest voter turnout ever. Even though the right didn't win this time, there were a lot of lessons learned and we'll be back with a not so rough around the edges candidate in 4 years to run against Harris.
You’ll be back in 4 years with a 78 year old Trump.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Fri Nov 06, 2020 2:01 am

Matt wrote:
Thu Nov 05, 2020 8:11 pm
Honeyman wrote:
Thu Nov 05, 2020 8:01 pm
What do you mean, "strategically weaponized a pandemic"?
I mean a pandemic hit, and it tore down what was a sure reelection for Trump AND Democrats were able to push through mail in voting that never would have happened otherwise.
LBJ would have run and won had it not been for Vietnam... Herbert Hoover would have run and won absent the Depression... George H.W. Bush would have won without his recession. Jimmy Carter would have won absent The Iran Hostage Crisis and Ford would have won absent Watergate and the Nixon pardon. Shit happens. Too bad.

Now his unhinged and militarized radical supporters are a powder keg. Great job Republicans. Way to love our country.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Fri Nov 06, 2020 6:16 am

The only arguments I have seen from Trump supporters about this situation comes down to a failure of voter suppression.

I would expect to see mail-in voting become a permanent fixture in most States. It's proven itself and the states that have already implemented it are both Republican and Democrat.. Moving forwarding, traditional voting at polls has proven itself to be easily manipulated.

You no longer have to go to the bank to get your banking done, why not just set up ATM machines for voting, allow voting from home, and call it good.

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

Mr.Transistor

Post by Mr.Transistor » Fri Nov 06, 2020 4:50 pm

That was not a good look, very awkward. If he had the goods, they needed to come forward with something. Just sounds like sour grapes right now.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic