Acceptable registrations in the queue through April 26 at 9:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Good News at Last

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Turkeytop

Good News at Last

Post by Turkeytop » Tue Oct 27, 2020 6:20 pm

Good news, everybody. The pandemic is over. You can all rest easy now..
White House Science Office Credits Trump With ‘Ending the COVID-19 Pandemic’

The White House Office of Science and Technology Policy has just handed President Donald Trump credit for “ending the Covid-19 pandemic” despite the country seeing record-high infection rates as it enters the third waves of the coronavirus crisis. The announcement comes in the form of a press release, and includes a quote from First Daughter and senior advisor Ivanka Trump.

The pandemic is far from over, experts, including Dr. Anthony Fauci, warn.

In fact, “ending” the pandemic, according to Politico, now sits “atop the list of President Donald Trump’s top first-term accomplishments.”

It’s unclear why a White House office would be used to help the President’s re-election efforts, and some might say that is a Hatch Act violation.

The Office of Science and Technology Policy’s list “credits the administration for taking ‘decisive actions to engage scientists and health professionals in academia, industry, and government to understand, treat, and defeat the disease.'”

The U.S., under President Trump, has now seen nearly nine million coronavirus cases and about 230,000 COVID-19 deaths.

The press release includes a quote from Ivanka Trump claiming “these achievements will guarantee the United States remains the world’s leader in research, discovery, and the advancement of industries that will shape our future.”
https://www.thenewcivilrightsmovement.c ... nfections/

The White House is 954 miles from Niceville.

I started out with nothing and I still have most of it.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Re: Good News at Last

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Tue Oct 27, 2020 9:02 pm

"Mission Accomplished!"
They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic