Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 30 at 9:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Final Debate

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
MotorCityRadioFreak

Re: Final Debate

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Thu Oct 22, 2020 10:15 pm

audiophile wrote:
Thu Oct 22, 2020 10:12 pm
525 kids that are getting 3 square meals, schooling and living with foster family is somehow torture?

If there parents haven't popped up in two years, then they left these kids here knowing they will have a better life with the foster families.
Until then, they are raped by ICE. Sounds like a great life. Crying into their tin foil beds.

They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

Matt

Post by Matt » Thu Oct 22, 2020 10:15 pm

Honeyman wrote:
Thu Oct 22, 2020 10:13 pm
:rollin :rollin

"Nobody has done more for the black communities..."

It's comical!!
What have Democrats done for the black community ever except say "if you don't vote for us, you ain't black".

Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

Matt

Post by Matt » Thu Oct 22, 2020 10:16 pm

TC Talks wrote:
Thu Oct 22, 2020 10:15 pm
audiophile wrote:
525 kids that are getting 3 square meals, schooling and living with foster family is somehow torture?

If there parents haven't popped up in two years, then they left these kids here knowing they will have a better life with the foster families.
God bless you faithful Kristian. Jesus is smiling down on you after that comment.
You're a pathetic bigot.

Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Thu Oct 22, 2020 10:17 pm

Matt wrote:
Thu Oct 22, 2020 10:16 pm
TC Talks wrote:
audiophile wrote:

God bless you faithful Kristian. Jesus is smiling down on you after that comment.
You're a pathetic bigot.
I guess I believe in the New testament, not the political Bible.

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Thu Oct 22, 2020 10:18 pm

"This guy has a dog whistle as big as a foghorn"

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Matt

Post by Matt » Thu Oct 22, 2020 10:19 pm

TC Talks wrote:
Thu Oct 22, 2020 10:17 pm
Matt wrote:
TC Talks wrote:
audiophile wrote:

You're a pathetic bigot.
No, you're just a shitty person. No need to attack Audiophile like you constantly do.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Thu Oct 22, 2020 10:22 pm

Boy Trump just walked into that one. He laid out the whole case why we should be getting rid of the Republican Senate trying to attack Biden.

― Noam Chomsky

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Thu Oct 22, 2020 10:24 pm

Matt wrote:
Thu Oct 22, 2020 10:19 pm
TC Talks wrote:
Thu Oct 22, 2020 10:17 pm
Matt wrote:
TC Talks wrote:
audiophile wrote:

You're a pathetic bigot.
No, you're just a shitty person. No need to attack Audiophile like you constantly do.

The pope just advocated for same-sex unions, the Bible contradicts almost everything that Trump stands for. You're now suggesting any Trump supporter who claims to be a Christian shouldn't be challenged on which is more important their politics or their faith?
Last edited by TC Talks on Thu Oct 22, 2020 10:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

― Noam Chomsky

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Thu Oct 22, 2020 10:25 pm

I stand by my comments despite a your typical cheap shots TCT.

Yet you support abortion?
Last edited by audiophile on Thu Oct 22, 2020 10:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

Matt

Post by Matt » Thu Oct 22, 2020 10:25 pm

Climate warming? The poor Boys?

:lol :lol :lol

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Thu Oct 22, 2020 10:27 pm

When I think about those 545 orphaned kids, it makes me cry. How can you be so callous, audiophile? They deserve a life separated from their parents? I think not. I have since deleted a comment I made about you (sorry about that), but this is inexcusable coming from someone who believes in adoption.

The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Thu Oct 22, 2020 10:27 pm

Planned Parenthood provides more health Care to poor Americans than anything. Attacks on Planned Parenthood is an attack on the poor.

I know enough that it is not my place as a Christian to push my faith on non-believers. You're out there trying to create laws to force people to be Christians even people of other faiths.

Show me where that is located in the Bible, where being a supporter of this hate-filled racist is honoring your faith.

― Noam Chomsky

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Thu Oct 22, 2020 10:29 pm

― Noam Chomsky

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Thu Oct 22, 2020 10:30 pm

Matt wrote:
Thu Oct 22, 2020 10:25 pm
Climate warming? The poor Boys?

:lol :lol :lol
I think Poor Boys is a great nickname for them. We, the queer men, are the proud boys and have been for years.

Audacity sucks.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Thu Oct 22, 2020 10:37 pm

Trump did much better because he kept his fat mouth shut. I can't say he did much to sway undecided voters, but the drugs clearly worked and he acted like a human being.

I agree wholeheartedly with Biden about rejoining the Paris Accord I probably would have not brought that up in the debate.

At the end of the day Trump did not convince anyone he plans to address covid. That is the number one issue and Trump had promises of vaccines and solutions and we are going into our second wave now.

This won't create much change.

― Noam Chomsky

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic