Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 30 at 9:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

545 Orphaned Kids Due to Trump's Kids in Cages Program

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
MotorCityRadioFreak

545 Orphaned Kids Due to Trump's Kids in Cages Program

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Wed Oct 21, 2020 12:18 am

They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Re: 545 Orphaned Kids Due to Trump's Kids in Cages Program

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Mon Oct 26, 2020 4:55 am

This story doesn't matter?

The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

UP906

Post by UP906 » Mon Oct 26, 2020 6:26 am

Maybe everyone is just having a hard time keeping up with your daily meltdown/spamfest.

Thread Killer

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Mon Oct 26, 2020 7:04 am

UP906 wrote:
Mon Oct 26, 2020 6:26 am
Maybe everyone is just having a hard time keeping up with your daily meltdown/spamfest.
I report, you decide, Yoop. The mean streets of the Soo....

Audacity sucks.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Mon Oct 26, 2020 7:40 am

One must wonder why over 500 parents haven't showed up to get their child. Gee, if one of my children was being held somewhere, I wouldn't rest a moment until I had them back in my custody.

It's not like the federal government is hiding them in the cages Obama built and denying those children's parents custody. I would venture to say that if a parent doesn't care enough to do what it takes to get their child, the children are better off without them.

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Mon Oct 26, 2020 8:07 am

Well, I am sure they are trying to get their kids. It's not like they have cell phones in rural Guatemala, Venezuela, or Columbia. Think. Most of them got deported.

Audacity sucks.

UP906

Post by UP906 » Mon Oct 26, 2020 8:08 am

Good.

Thread Killer

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Mon Oct 26, 2020 8:12 am

UP906 wrote:
Mon Oct 26, 2020 8:08 am
Good.
I would expect nothing less from you, Yoop. You conservatives have zero empathy for anyone but your pocketbooks and your 401K statements. Soulless corporatists. Special place in hell for you people.

Audacity sucks.

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Mon Oct 26, 2020 8:20 am

So they have no phones or internet or a post office? Or even a friend that has one they can borrow?

Sound like the perspective of someone that's never been out of the country.

Admittedly Venezuela is mess from the same policies Kamala Harris recommends, but even they still power once or twice in the last month.

Look at coverage map:

Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Mon Oct 26, 2020 8:24 am

MotorCityRadioFreak wrote:
Mon Oct 26, 2020 8:07 am
Well, I am sure they are trying to get their kids. It's not like they have cell phones in rural Guatemala, Venezuela, or Columbia. Think. Most of them got deported.
Would that stop you from getting your kids back? It seems to me that I would put more effort into getting one of my dogs back than these people are putting in to getting their kids back. Sad really. But, like everything else, it's the orange man.

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

UP906

Post by UP906 » Mon Oct 26, 2020 8:49 am

Do the paperwork and come here legitimately. Until then, enjoy your bus ride back across the border.

It's pretty simple really.

Thread Killer

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic