Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Trump has a Chinese Bank Account

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
MotorCityRadioFreak

Trump has a Chinese Bank Account

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Wed Oct 21, 2020 12:15 am

https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2020/10/20/poli ... index.html

He railed against China for all these months and has a foreign Chinese account. I guess this explains the sucky trade deal he made with China. We finally have an answer.

They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

bmw

Re: Trump has a Chinese Bank Account

Post by bmw » Wed Oct 21, 2020 12:20 am

Definitely going to be interesting to watch the evolution of TDS over the next 4 years if Trump wins. Our next public health crisis will be mental hospitals overflowing.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Wed Oct 21, 2020 12:31 am

bmw wrote:
Wed Oct 21, 2020 12:20 am
Definitely going to be interesting to watch the evolution of TDS over the next 4 years if Trump wins. Our next public health crisis will be mental hospitals overflowing.
Something only a douchebag could enjoy....

They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Wed Oct 21, 2020 12:36 am

bmw wrote:
Wed Oct 21, 2020 12:20 am
You understand the man is beholden to China right? You also understand he paid more to the communist party than to the U.S. Government correct?

If idiotic things like Hunter Biden get your rocks off... great, have at it. We'll fry the big fish.

bmw

Post by bmw » Wed Oct 21, 2020 12:43 am

I said in here already hat I'm not following the Hunter Biden story much. Quite honestly, I don' give a sh!t if his pappy benefited financially or not. I just assume that most politicians benefit financially to at least some degree from their position of power - some shadier than others. At the end of the day that's just how the game is played.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Wed Oct 21, 2020 1:01 am

bmw wrote:
Wed Oct 21, 2020 12:43 am
I said in here already that I'm not following the Hunter Biden story much. Quite honestly, I don't give a sh!t if his pappy benefited financially or not. I just assume that most politicians benefit financially to at least some degree from their position of power - some shadier than others. At the end of the day that's just how the game is played.
So that's the bubble you've created to avoid the Trump stuff too?

bmw

Post by bmw » Wed Oct 21, 2020 1:12 am

I hope you're not suggesting I only formed that opinion after Trump took office. I said 4 years ago (I think I even said it in here) that once Trump won, he should leave Hillary alone.

Other than really serious offenses, I think generally speaking that both sides spend WAY too much time "investigating" the activities of the other side. As the years go by it is more and more of a distraction from things that really matter.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Wed Oct 21, 2020 1:19 am

bmw wrote:
Wed Oct 21, 2020 1:12 am
I hope you're not suggesting I only formed that opinion after Trump took office. I said 4 years ago (I think I even said it in here) that once Trump won, he should leave Hillary alone.

Other than really serious offenses, I think generally speaking that both sides spend WAY too much time "investigating" the activities of the other side. As the years go by it is more and more of a distraction from things that really matter.
Not exactly. What I don't understand is why Trump is distracting himself with Hillary's emails and still demanding they be released while his fans chant "Lock her up" at rallies. I don't understand what tactical purpose that serves at this point...

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Wed Oct 21, 2020 6:59 pm

Not only does he have a hidden bank account, there are numerous business interests according to his tax records.

"DO AS I SAY, NOT AS I DO"

In normal times, this would just be a another lie to throw on the pile of lies. But since he tried to attack his competitor about his policies toward China, I gotta wonder... besides Russia and China who else has made Trump it's bitch...

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Wed Oct 21, 2020 7:05 pm

Rate This wrote:
Wed Oct 21, 2020 1:19 am
bmw wrote:
Wed Oct 21, 2020 1:12 am

Not exactly. What I don't understand is why Trump is distracting himself with Hillary's emails and still demanding they be released while his fans chant "Lock her up" at rallies. I don't understand what tactical purpose that serves at this point...
It doesn't. You're thinking rationally, and Trump is not a rational man.

The censorship king from out of state.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Wed Oct 21, 2020 7:38 pm

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

UP906

Post by UP906 » Wed Oct 21, 2020 7:45 pm

Holy crap... Trump was working China when he was a private citizen, not when his Dad was the Vice President you fucking morons.

Spin it how you want, but there it is.

Thread Killer

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Wed Oct 21, 2020 8:49 pm

UP906 wrote:
Wed Oct 21, 2020 7:45 pm
Holy crap... Trump was working China when he was a private citizen, not when his Dad was the Vice President you fucking morons.

Spin it how you want, but there it is.
He’s been working several countries as president. They’ve been buying influence by staying at his resorts and his hotel in D.C... his kids have received benefits like Ivankas patents from China as special favors during his presidency. They don’t want to go down this road...

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Wed Oct 21, 2020 10:34 pm

R Bedell wrote:
Wed Oct 21, 2020 8:55 pm
He’s been working several countries as president.
Show us the documents to back that up....!!!
Google is your friend there Bidet.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic