Acceptable registrations in the queue through June 3 at 5:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

But they will vote for Biden

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
TC Talks

But they will vote for Biden

Post by TC Talks » Sun Oct 18, 2020 10:54 am

Dear Trump patsies; I know this won't help ease the realities that the polls are more accurate this cycle. But you might want to brace yourself for a disappointment.
Why These Voters Rejected Hillary Clinton but Are Backing Joe Biden

For many Democrats and independents who sat out 2016, voted for third-party candidates or backed Donald Trump, Mr. Biden is more acceptable to them in ways large and small than Mrs. Clinton was.

Supporters of former Vice President Joseph R. Biden Jr. at a rally in Detroit on Friday.

Samantha Kacmarik, a Latina college student in Las Vegas, said that four years ago, she had viewed Hillary Clinton as part of a corrupt political establishment.

Flowers Forever, a Black transgender music producer in Milwaukee, said she had thought Mrs. Clinton wouldn’t change anything for the better.

And Thomas Moline, a white retired garbageman in Minneapolis, said he simply hadn’t trusted her.

None of them voted for Mrs. Clinton. All of them plan to vote for Joseph R. Biden Jr.

“I knew early that Trump definitely wasn’t the guy for me,” recalled Mr. Moline, an independent. But when it came to Mrs. Clinton, “I guess I had a bad taste in my mouth from her husband’s eight years in office.” He voted for Gary Johnson, the Libertarian candidate, a decision he regrets, and he feels at ease backing Mr. Biden.

“I identify more with Biden — whether that’s being a male chauvinist, or whatever you want to call me,” he said.

The point seems almost too obvious to note: Mr. Biden is not Mrs. Clinton. Yet for many Democrats and independents who sat out 2016, voted for third-party candidates or backed Mr. Trump, it is a rationale for their vote that comes up repeatedly: Mr. Biden is more acceptable to them than Mrs. Clinton was, in ways large and small, personal and political, sexist and not, and those differences help them feel more comfortable voting for the Democratic nominee this time around.

“Blessed are those who are righteous in his name.”
― Matt

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

bmw

Re: But they will vote for Biden

Post by bmw » Sun Oct 18, 2020 10:57 am

So your party is full of sexists who would never actually vote for a woman for President. Got it.

If you win then, it will be a one-term Presidency once Kamala takes over.

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Sun Oct 18, 2020 10:58 am

TCT has found three supporters. About the same number that came to his Warren UAW event.
Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

bmw

Post by bmw » Sun Oct 18, 2020 11:00 am

audiophile wrote:
Sun Oct 18, 2020 10:58 am
TCT has found three supporters.
And one of them isn't wearing a mask. Now that's not very obedient, is it?

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Sun Oct 18, 2020 12:36 pm

from the displayed picture, it seems both Harris AND Biden like Peters.
New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

UP906

Post by UP906 » Sun Oct 18, 2020 12:56 pm

From the displayed picture, those kids aren't old enough to vote and are non too pleased that Mom made them come stand in the cold.
Thread Killer

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Sun Oct 18, 2020 7:31 pm

The truth hurts.
They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

Matt

Post by Matt » Sun Oct 18, 2020 7:36 pm

TC Talks wrote:
Sun Oct 18, 2020 10:54 am
Dear Trump patsies; I know this won't help ease the realities that the polls are more accurate this cycle. But you might want to brace yourself for a disappointment.

For many Democrats and independents who sat out 2016, voted for third-party candidates or backed Donald Trump, Mr. Biden is more acceptable to them in ways large and small than Mrs. Clinton was.

Supporters of former Vice President Joseph R. Biden Jr. at a rally in Detroit on Friday.

Samantha Kacmarik, a Latina college student in Las Vegas, said that four years ago, she had viewed Hillary Clinton as part of a corrupt political establishment.

Flowers Forever, a Black transgender music producer in Milwaukee, said she had thought Mrs. Clinton wouldn’t change anything for the better.

And Thomas Moline, a white retired garbageman in Minneapolis, said he simply hadn’t trusted her.

None of them voted for Mrs. Clinton. All of them plan to vote for Joseph R. Biden Jr.

“I knew early that Trump definitely wasn’t the guy for me,” recalled Mr. Moline, an independent. But when it came to Mrs. Clinton, “I guess I had a bad taste in my mouth from her husband’s eight years in office.” He voted for Gary Johnson, the Libertarian candidate, a decision he regrets, and he feels at ease backing Mr. Biden.

“I identify more with Biden — whether that’s being a male chauvinist, or whatever you want to call me,” he said.

The point seems almost too obvious to note: Mr. Biden is not Mrs. Clinton. Yet for many Democrats and independents who sat out 2016, voted for third-party candidates or backed Mr. Trump, it is a rationale for their vote that comes up repeatedly: Mr. Biden is more acceptable to them than Mrs. Clinton was, in ways large and small, personal and political, sexist and not, and those differences help them feel more comfortable voting for the Democratic nominee this time around.
From a Whitmer patsy....
Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Mon Oct 19, 2020 9:29 am

audiophile wrote:
TCT has found three supporters. About the same number that came to his Warren UAW event.
How do the polls look for Donald Trump?
I saw an ad on YouTube from Melania, I couldn't believe how broken her English is. I wonder if she and Donald speak Russian together.
― Matt

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Mon Oct 19, 2020 9:30 am

Matt wrote:
Sun Oct 18, 2020 7:36 pm
TC Talks wrote:

From a Whitmer patsy....
Your team is losing chump. Oh snap, I called you chump you better start a new thread to complain to everybody about it.

MICHIGAN: Bieden +6.8 (Hillary was +.3) at this point.
https://www.realclearpolitics.com/epoll ... -6761.html
― Matt

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Mon Oct 19, 2020 10:20 am

TC Talks wrote:
Mon Oct 19, 2020 9:29 am
audiophile wrote:
I saw an ad on YouTube from Melania, I couldn't believe how broken her English is. I wonder if she and Donald speak Russian together.
How is your Slovene? :rollin
Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

Matt

Post by Matt » Mon Oct 19, 2020 12:42 pm

TC Talks wrote:
Mon Oct 19, 2020 9:30 am
Matt wrote:
Sun Oct 18, 2020 7:36 pm
TC Talks wrote:

From a Whitmer patsy....
Your team is losing chump. Oh snap, I called you chump you better start a new thread to complain to everybody about it.

MICHIGAN: Bieden +6.8 (Hillary was +.3) at this point.
https://www.realclearpolitics.com/epoll ... -6761.html
Call me whatever childish insult you want. Don't maliciously attack my character. If you don't know the difference, I can't help you.
Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Mon Oct 19, 2020 1:15 pm

TC Talks wrote:
Mon Oct 19, 2020 9:29 am
audiophile wrote:
Hopefully, it will be better in 3 months when he flees the country to Russia. Might need Rosetta Stone. I'm sure Melania will be Putin on the ritz.
They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic