Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Trump Town Hall

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Deleted User 14896

Re: Trump Town Hall

Post by Deleted User 14896 » Fri Oct 16, 2020 5:43 am

audiophile wrote:
Thu Oct 15, 2020 9:06 pm
Ya, Gutherie kept interrupting him.
Heck, Gutherie seem to be cutting off the questioners to get shots at The Donald.

To me, neither one of them looked in the best of health last night.

Donald looked not well if you ask me. I'm sure the nightly news today will be discussing the same thing today.

And Joe is not quite firing on all cylinders. He did ramble more than a little. Like TC said in a recent post, maybe Biden needs to step from the limelight until November.
I don't think Joe heading for the basement is going to affect his numbers. One of the commentators said last night "There are very few undecided voters out there and town halls and debates are not going to move the needle".

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Fri Oct 16, 2020 6:32 am

bmw wrote:
Thu Oct 15, 2020 9:03 pm
I just finished watching the whole thing. I personally thought Trump absolutely killed it tonight. He was on his game and despite getting just about ambushed by Samantha Gunthrie on various topics, he responded very well.

That was his best performance I've seen in some time.
He was nearly completely incoherent and spun like a top to try to get out of some of her questions. If that’s your definition of being on your game you may want to rethink why that is... I get that you’re a diehard fan of his but come on... a lousy performance where you don’t give answers that are comprehensible and you don’t even know the word leveraged and you’re supposed to be some hot shot business guru... it’s pathetic. He’s a salesman and that’s about all. He has no depth of Policy knowledge and had no answers to extremely simple questions.

“We’re you tested before the debate?”
Trump: “I don’t know”... I mean come on...

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Fri Oct 16, 2020 7:36 am

MotorCityRadioFreak wrote:
Fri Oct 16, 2020 1:45 am
Trump bailed, then agreed to go on tonight after seeing how low his poll numbers were. What a sad man.
I really can't say that town hall was a help to Donald Trump. It was perfect.

He actually tried to convince Guthrie that he had no idea what Qnon is. If that's the case he is the stupidest person on the goddamn planet.

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

km1125

Post by km1125 » Fri Oct 16, 2020 8:11 am

When Savanna attacked him with the "there's no widespread fraud" in the ballots, I wish TRUMP would have jumped right back at her with "How much is enough for you? What percentage of ballots have to be affected before you'd call it a problem??" Get her to pin down a number and don't stop until she does.

Also, the QANON BS. SHE doesn't know what QANON Is, and made up a definition centered around "a conspiracy theory about pedophilia". That is just ONE of the things discussed in Q circles. She is putting HER definition on it, which is NOT what it is all about. He should not have answered her ridiculous question.

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Fri Oct 16, 2020 9:38 am

See Nancy Pelosi

Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

zzand

Post by zzand » Fri Oct 16, 2020 9:39 am

Would rather not see her....lol

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Fri Oct 16, 2020 9:44 am

LOL

Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Fri Oct 16, 2020 10:33 am

Rate This wrote:
Fri Oct 16, 2020 6:32 am
bmw wrote:
Thu Oct 15, 2020 9:03 pm
I just finished watching the whole thing. I personally thought Trump absolutely killed it tonight. He was on his game and despite getting just about ambushed by Samantha Gunthrie on various topics, he responded very well.

That was his best performance I've seen in some time.
He was nearly completely incoherent and spun like a top to try to get out of some of her questions. If that’s your definition of being on your game you may want to rethink why that is... I get that you’re a diehard fan of his but come on... a lousy performance where you don’t give answers that are comprehensible and you don’t even know the word leveraged and you’re supposed to be some hot shot business guru... it’s pathetic. He’s a salesman and that’s about all. He has no depth of Policy knowledge and had no answers to extremely simple questions.

“We’re you tested before the debate?”
Trump: “I don’t know”... I mean come on...
Can't agree more, RT. I just saw some "highlights" and if anybody thought Trump was killing it, you are delusional. But again, this is why we lefties look at things one way, and you righties, the other. Neither of us will convince the other on anything it is pretty apparent.

The censorship king from out of state.

Mr.Transistor

Post by Mr.Transistor » Fri Oct 16, 2020 12:06 pm

DJT just comes off all combative during his town hall, not a good look if he's trying to convince any undecided voters. Funniest moment of the night was when the "Hilary voter" who supposedly leans Trump told DJT how handsome he was, keep that ego going.

Thinking about it too about the combativeness, it was like a debate with the ever so objective Savannah Guthrie.

It's just a shame these are the best two candidates we have to choose from.

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Fri Oct 16, 2020 12:21 pm

Trump has issues, but Biden's opinion that China is a third world country and is no threat to U.S.A. shows he's been out touch for decades.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Fri Oct 16, 2020 12:25 pm

Mr.Transistor wrote:
Fri Oct 16, 2020 12:06 pm
DJT just comes off all combative during his town hall, not a good look if he's trying to convince any undecided voters. Funniest moment of the night was when the "Hilary voter" who supposedly leans Trump told DJT how handsome he was, keep that ego going.

Thinking about it too about the combativeness, it was like a debate with the ever so objective Savannah Guthrie.

I agree with this, however, Biden came out ahead by 11 points in the overnight polls. Better than 2016, and in Red states.

One commentator called it a murder suicide pact Trump has with most of the Senate Republicans.

All the trumper comments on this tread? Most people don't care. It's the economy, COVID and decency.

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

bmw

Post by bmw » Fri Oct 16, 2020 12:30 pm

Ruh Roh! Trump +1 in Michigan

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/epoll ... -6761.html

*awaits RT to tell me how biased this poll is*

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Fri Oct 16, 2020 12:33 pm

bmw wrote:
Fri Oct 16, 2020 12:30 pm
Ruh Roh! Trump +1 in Michigan

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/epoll ... -6761.html

*awaits RT to tell me how biased this poll is*
Trafalgar? Keep clinging to anything you can get.

― Noam Chomsky

km1125

Post by km1125 » Fri Oct 16, 2020 12:36 pm

Mr.Transistor wrote:
Fri Oct 16, 2020 12:06 pm

My bet is that this will work towards his advantage with many women, who will be the "hidden Trump" vote. They may like Biden and think he's a nice guy and all but when you're future is on the line, they'll vote Trump.

No different than HS prom dates. They think the nice guy is a great friend, but they'll go with the obnoxious football captain when it counts.

km1125

Post by km1125 » Fri Oct 16, 2020 12:37 pm

Oh, when do we get to see the Neilson ratings comparing the two town halls?

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic