Acceptable registrations in the queue through November 21 at 5:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Trump Town Hall

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
bmw
Posts: 2530
Joined: Sun Dec 05, 2004 1:02 am

Trump Town Hall

Post by bmw » Thu Oct 15, 2020 9:03 pm

I just finished watching the whole thing. I personally thought Trump absolutely killed it tonight. He was on his game and despite getting just about ambushed by Samantha Gunthrie on various topics, he responded very well.

That was his best performance I've seen in some time.



User avatar
audiophile
Posts: 5794
Joined: Sat Dec 04, 2004 9:21 pm
Location: Between 88 and 108 MHz.

Re: Trump Town Hall

Post by audiophile » Thu Oct 15, 2020 9:06 pm

Ya, Gutherie kept interrupting him.


Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

User avatar
TC Talks
Posts: 3980
Joined: Wed Oct 26, 2005 2:41 am

Re: Trump Town Hall

Post by TC Talks » Thu Oct 15, 2020 9:08 pm

audiophile wrote:
Thu Oct 15, 2020 9:06 pm
Ya, Gutherie kept interrupting him.
Trump would know nothing about interrupting those around him...

Kind of hypercritical don't you think?


© 2020 TC Talks Global Inc. All Rights Reserved

bmw
Posts: 2530
Joined: Sun Dec 05, 2004 1:02 am

Re: Trump Town Hall

Post by bmw » Thu Oct 15, 2020 9:08 pm

The Democrats should have nominated her instead of Biden. She was able to push the Democrat party positions far more effectively than Biden does.



User avatar
TC Talks
Posts: 3980
Joined: Wed Oct 26, 2005 2:41 am

Re: Trump Town Hall

Post by TC Talks » Thu Oct 15, 2020 9:10 pm

Yet, who leads in every poll Nationwide?


© 2020 TC Talks Global Inc. All Rights Reserved

User avatar
audiophile
Posts: 5794
Joined: Sat Dec 04, 2004 9:21 pm
Location: Between 88 and 108 MHz.

Re: Trump Town Hall

Post by audiophile » Thu Oct 15, 2020 9:11 pm

Meanwhile at the Biden Townhall he is staring at the ceiling, and being carbon neutral by 2035. He was also talking about chicken and cow poop.


Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

bmw
Posts: 2530
Joined: Sun Dec 05, 2004 1:02 am

Re: Trump Town Hall

Post by bmw » Thu Oct 15, 2020 9:13 pm

TC Talks wrote:
Thu Oct 15, 2020 9:10 pm
Yet, who leads in every poll Nationwide?
Who led the polls in October 2016?

Actual votes cast will determine the winner, not the polls.



bmw
Posts: 2530
Joined: Sun Dec 05, 2004 1:02 am

Re: Trump Town Hall

Post by bmw » Thu Oct 15, 2020 9:14 pm

audiophile wrote:
Thu Oct 15, 2020 9:11 pm
Meanwhile at the Biden Townhall he is staring at the ceiling, and being carbon neutral by 2035. He was also talking about chicken and cow poop.
I tuned in during the first commercial break on NBC - and after about 1 minute, I flipped back because the commercials on NBC were more interesting than Biden's ramblings.



bmw
Posts: 2530
Joined: Sun Dec 05, 2004 1:02 am

Re: Trump Town Hall

Post by bmw » Thu Oct 15, 2020 9:15 pm

Ok, so here's what I don't get.

Trump was able to be in-person at a town hall.
Biden was able to be in-person at a town hall.

WHY THE HELL couldn't the debate commission make this happen with the 2 of them on the same stage?



User avatar
audiophile
Posts: 5794
Joined: Sat Dec 04, 2004 9:21 pm
Location: Between 88 and 108 MHz.

Re: Trump Town Hall

Post by audiophile » Thu Oct 15, 2020 9:20 pm

bmw wrote:
Thu Oct 15, 2020 9:14 pm
audiophile wrote:
Thu Oct 15, 2020 9:11 pm
Meanwhile at the Biden Townhall he is staring at the ceiling, and being carbon neutral by 2035. He was also talking about chicken and cow poop.
I tuned in during the first commercial break on NBC - and after about 1 minute, I flipped back because the commercials on NBC were more interesting than Biden's ramblings.
LOL, that is true.


Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

User avatar
TC Talks
Posts: 3980
Joined: Wed Oct 26, 2005 2:41 am

Re: Trump Town Hall

Post by TC Talks » Thu Oct 15, 2020 9:21 pm

bmw wrote:
Thu Oct 15, 2020 9:15 pm
Ok, so here's what I don't get.

Trump was able to be in-person at a town hall.
Biden was able to be in-person at a town hall.

WHY THE HELL couldn't the debate commission make this happen with the 2 of them on the same stage?
Because no one can trust Trump any longer.


© 2020 TC Talks Global Inc. All Rights Reserved

User avatar
TC Talks
Posts: 3980
Joined: Wed Oct 26, 2005 2:41 am

Re: Trump Town Hall

Post by TC Talks » Thu Oct 15, 2020 9:22 pm

bmw wrote:
Thu Oct 15, 2020 9:13 pm
TC Talks wrote:
Thu Oct 15, 2020 9:10 pm
Yet, who leads in every poll Nationwide?
Who led the polls in October 2016?

Actual votes cast will determine the winner, not the polls.
:rollin What's today's date?


© 2020 TC Talks Global Inc. All Rights Reserved

Rate This
Posts: 6561
Joined: Wed Jan 08, 2020 12:17 am

Re: Trump Town Hall

Post by Rate This » Fri Oct 16, 2020 12:04 am

bmw wrote:
Thu Oct 15, 2020 9:13 pm
TC Talks wrote:
Thu Oct 15, 2020 9:10 pm
Yet, who leads in every poll Nationwide?
Who led the polls in October 2016?

Actual votes cast will determine the winner, not the polls.
Who had an FBI investigation opened on them later in October 2016 and then sank like a stone?



Rate This
Posts: 6561
Joined: Wed Jan 08, 2020 12:17 am

Re: Trump Town Hall

Post by Rate This » Fri Oct 16, 2020 12:05 am

bmw wrote:
Thu Oct 15, 2020 9:15 pm
Ok, so here's what I don't get.

Trump was able to be in-person at a town hall.
Biden was able to be in-person at a town hall.

WHY THE HELL couldn't the debate commission make this happen with the 2 of them on the same stage?
Why should they have to? Trump can’t do anything virtually?

Why should Biden agree to share a room with a man who may or may not give him a disease that could kill him? Trump couldn’t interrupt endlessly so he backed out. He’s weak.



User avatar
MotorCityRadioFreak
Posts: 1678
Joined: Wed Jul 29, 2020 6:26 am
Location: Worn, MI

Re: Trump Town Hall

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Fri Oct 16, 2020 1:45 am

Trump bailed, then agreed to go on tonight after seeing how low his poll numbers were. What a sad man.


"I think that those who would try to make you feel less than who you are, I think that's the greatest evil."- Fred Rogers
"Those who fail to learn from history are doomed to repeat it."-Winston Churchill
I don't respond to trolls.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic