Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 30 at 9:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Skinhead Hits Black Teen in the Mouth with Lock After Using "N" Word

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
MotorCityRadioFreak

Skinhead Hits Black Teen in the Mouth with Lock After Using "N" Word

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Thu Oct 15, 2020 2:44 am

They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

Deleted User 14896

Re: Skinhead Hits Black Teen in the Mouth with Lock After Using "N" Word

Post by Deleted User 14896 » Thu Oct 15, 2020 5:27 am

Unfortunately, Sterling is becoming the new Boblo. Critters and rabble rousers of all colors. More and more attitudes showing up for the day.

Same thing is unfortunately slowly ramping up at the Metro park pools. A few ruining the fun for the majority. Showing up all loud and wanting to blast f-bomb music.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Thu Oct 15, 2020 7:41 am

Mike Oxlong wrote:
Thu Oct 15, 2020 5:27 am
Unfortunately, Sterling is becoming the new Boblo. Critters and rabble rousers of all colors. More and more attitudes showing up for the day.

Same thing is unfortunately slowly ramping up at the Metro park pools. A few ruining the fun for the majority. Showing up all loud and wanting to blast f-bomb music.
The police need to be more aggressive at showing these white supremacist and skinheads their place. They really shouldn't be allowed in public parks. They don't like it they can sue.

In other news, I hear Trump wants to give this piece of dirt a presidential award.

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Thu Oct 15, 2020 7:43 am

Mike Oxlong wrote:

A friend from church said she was upset by all the bad behavior in southern Michigan parks.

PS I see TC Talks spreading more BS.

Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

Deleted User 14896

Post by Deleted User 14896 » Thu Oct 15, 2020 9:55 am

TC Talks wrote:
Thu Oct 15, 2020 7:41 am
The police need to be more aggressive at showing these white supremacist and skinheads their place. They really shouldn't be allowed in public parks. They don't like it they can sue.
I agree whole heartily agree with all you are saying. Let me preface this by saying the skinhead at Sterling was in the wrong. No doubt.

But let's just say that the black youth were blasting f-bomb music for half the park to hear. I'm not saying they were, just a hypothetical question here.

What should be done about that?
Do you ask them to turn the music off because 89% of the beach goers are under the age of 17? How would that turn out?
Do you tell the park workers? Here's a Blue's Clue. They don't care. Not their job. "I just pick up trash. Not my job, man". And trust me, I have seen that first hand.

Do you call the cops? How is that going to turn out when the rabble rousers whip out their phones. And then Channel Seven Asshole News slices and dices the cellphone video to make it look like the music makers did no wrong, and are being unfairly persecuted.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Thu Oct 15, 2020 10:54 am

Sounds like a need between police and park staff, maybe someone will social work training?

OR, more likely, why not have an area that accommodates each group? We have dog and non-dog areas of the beach.

It's pretty arrogant to think teens should be made to behave like a person from 1950. If you look around, there isn't anywhere for these kids to go in most towns.

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

UP906

Post by UP906 » Thu Oct 15, 2020 11:49 am

Or how about the kids learn to be respectful of others and observe social norms?

"If you don't like my obnoxiously loud music, go fuck yourself" is not an acceptable response.

Thread Killer

Deleted User 14896

Post by Deleted User 14896 » Thu Oct 15, 2020 8:56 pm

TC Talks wrote:
Thu Oct 15, 2020 10:54 am
It's pretty arrogant to think teens should be made to behave like a person from 1950. If you look around, there isn't anywhere for these kids to go in most towns.
It's not arrogant to expect the teens to not act like loud obnoxious punks, when they are at a beach or wading pool where 90 percent of the kids are still in grade school or younger. That's my point.

I've been to the beach at Sterling. I've been to the wave and wade pools at the Metroparks. It's little kids and their parents and grandparents. It's not the place for unsupervised teens and young adults showing their ass.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Thu Oct 15, 2020 8:58 pm

And, where should they go... You just described every teen in the US. Not everyone has a private pool to do there thing...

That is a big part of fixing things for those living in Poverty.

― Noam Chomsky

Matt

Post by Matt » Thu Oct 15, 2020 10:43 pm

TC Talks wrote:
Thu Oct 15, 2020 7:41 am
Mike Oxlong wrote:

In other news, I hear Trump wants to give this piece of dirt a presidential award.
So much for defunding the police, I guess...
Last edited by Matt on Fri Oct 16, 2020 10:10 am, edited 1 time in total.

Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Fri Oct 16, 2020 1:38 am

If people act like idiots, they should be kicked out. But this is why I go to Stony Creek. They only have problems during summer weekends usually.

The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

Deleted User 14896

Post by Deleted User 14896 » Fri Oct 16, 2020 6:34 am

MotorCityRadioFreak wrote:
Fri Oct 16, 2020 1:38 am
If people act like idiots, they should be kicked out. But this is why I go to Stony Creek. They only have problems during summer weekends usually.
I'm unfamiliar with that park and seen something interesting on that park's website:

"This is prime fishing country with a state record crappie caught here.".

Maybe I'll forgo my drives to Kensington, and drown some worms in Shelby Township.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Fri Oct 16, 2020 9:44 am

You bet. They have several docks for a boat if you have one. There are also small piers to fish directly into the man made dam.

Audacity sucks.

km1125

Post by km1125 » Fri Oct 16, 2020 10:00 am

TC Talks wrote:
Thu Oct 15, 2020 8:58 pm
And, where should they go... You just described every teen in the US. Not everyone has a private pool to do there thing...

Then stay home if you can't act appropriately in places that the public provides and pays for.

Lots of folks who live in poverty don't act like assholes when they're in public. No excuse for these guys to either.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Fri Oct 16, 2020 12:27 pm

km1125 wrote:
Fri Oct 16, 2020 10:00 am
TC Talks wrote:
Thu Oct 15, 2020 8:58 pm

Then stay home if you can't act appropriately in places that the public provides and pays for.

Lots of folks who live in poverty don't act like assholes when they're in public. No excuse for these guys to either.
How long does this continue before we realize ignoring our teens doesn't help anyone?

― Noam Chomsky

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic