Acceptable registrations in the queue through May 6 at 7:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Zapruder vs. Today

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
TC Shuts Up

Zapruder vs. Today

Post by TC Shuts Up » Sat Oct 17, 2020 9:42 am

In November, 1963, Abraham Zapruder got a new color movie camera. President John F. Kennedy was coming to Dallas, and was going to do have a motorcade. Zapruder decided to film it. Believe it or not, no other video of the event captured the assassination in detail. He dutifully turned the film over to the FBI, without making a copy, at least to our knowledge. It was a reasonable expectation at the time that the FBI was trustworthy, given the constant barrage of pro FBI stories and TV shows. There are people today who have who have studied the Zapruder film frame by frame and have given convincing evidence that the Zapruder film was edited and tampered with. In particular, small objects in the field of view did not move frame to frame in a manner consistent with the laws of motion, which unlike the laws of man, are immutable. If Zapruder had made a copy and given it to independent investigators, and other researchers analyzed it, and came to the unmistakable conclusion that a second gunman was involved, how would it have changed the conclusions and the course of history?

Now, a reportedly water damaged laptop Apple computer was dropped off at a computer repair shop last December, by a man who is believed to have been Hunter Biden. After 90 days, the computer repair person was going to put in new hard drive and sell it to a used computer retailer. The repair person analyzed the contents which included raunchy videos and pictures, some of which included Hunter Biden. Also on it were tens of thousands of emails to and from Joe Biden concerning his foreign business dealings with Ukraine and China. He called the FBI. They picked up the computer. Periodically, the man called the FBI to check on the investigation status. They never called back. He contacted several political office holders he thought would be interested. They never called back. The computer repair man feared he would be assassinated by so called "Intelligence" agencies for turning over the computer. He had backed up all the contents of the hard drive to another hard drive. He released the information to news agencies who wouldn't bury it, and might even report it.

The lesson here is clear. If you have damaging evidence like this, make copies, even multiple copies, of your evidence, and put them in various places so it can't be confiscated and covered up as easily, like many believe the Warren Commission did. Even Lucy Ricardo made multiple copies of her manuscript, for this very reason.
Last edited by TC Shuts Up on Mon Oct 19, 2020 1:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

Disagreeing with Communists is NOT an impeachable offense.

Never eat Sushi past its expiration date.

Those who refuse to drain the swamp are doomed to drown in it.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Re: Zapruder vs. Today

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Sat Oct 17, 2020 8:30 pm

The obsession with emails continues, God bless the hearts of the useless GOP.
They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

TC Shuts Up

Post by TC Shuts Up » Mon Oct 19, 2020 1:49 am

Apparently, at least four copies of Biden's hard drive were made. Attempts to cover it up will fail.

The only part of the whole thing that doesn't seem quite right is who delivered the laptop to the repair man. Perhaps there's security video that has been secured that verifies that it was Hunter Biden.

I think there is too good of a chance of the computer repair guy getting the Mafia hit man treatment. And I wouldn't depend on the FBI witness protection program either. The FBI sat on this since December. It would take a strong foreign leader to protect this guy from harm.

Naysayers, here's a question for you. If this hard drive had been Donald Trump Jr.'s, where would this story be by now? 24/7 coverage by all networks that don't spell a word.

TC Shuts Up

Post by TC Shuts Up » Mon Oct 19, 2020 7:44 am

R Bedell wrote:
Mon Oct 19, 2020 6:47 am
The obsession with emails continues, God bless the hearts of the useless GOP.
The FAKE Russian Collusion existed for 3.5 yrs, and to the tune of $30M, all on a DNC...........OBSESSION!!!
This guy MCRF's English Lit professor probably threw something about the Biden emails into his lecture. I remember some of my non Science professors doing this during their lectures. "If I catch any of you using Cliff Notes again, you'll fail the class. Oh, BTW, can you believe those Nazis are talking about emails that were leaked to them illegally again? Oh, for some of you dragging down the curve, I'll give you extra credit if you come to the anti Trump rally tomorrow." I know that type. I've probably forgotten more college professors than he ever had.

The reason that all this evidence is in emails is that they are a part of their "permanent record" that's hard to delete. If you want to keep communications secret and easily disposable, use a typewriter. Letters can be burned. It's what "The Russians" do.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Mon Oct 19, 2020 7:51 am

I haven't been in college since W was in office. Speaking of Russians, what time is your conference call with Moscow Mitch and Mike Pence? Remember Mikey can't keep mother waiting for lunch.
They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

TC Shuts Up

Post by TC Shuts Up » Mon Oct 19, 2020 9:34 am

MotorCityRadioFreak wrote:
Mon Oct 19, 2020 7:51 am
I haven't been in college since W was in office. Speaking of Russians, what time is your conference call with Moscow Mitch and Mike Pence? Remember Mikey can't keep mother waiting for lunch.

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Mon Oct 19, 2020 10:17 am

Obvious Russian Collusion?
Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

TC Shuts Up

Post by TC Shuts Up » Mon Oct 19, 2020 10:27 am

Alphabet Network News that isn't a word says that the photo of Joe Biden grinning and Putin looking like the cat that swallowed the canary is a fake. They say it was photoshopped.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic