Acceptable registrations in the queue through January 10 at 7:30a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Oregon Tyrant tells Cuomo, Newsom, and Whitmer to hold her beer

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Matt
Posts: 3562
Joined: Mon Dec 06, 2004 12:18 pm
Location: Ann Arbor

Oregon Tyrant tells Cuomo, Newsom, and Whitmer to hold her beer

Post by Matt » Tue Dec 29, 2020 9:27 am

https://redstate.com/brandon_morse/2020 ... er-n301169
Glamour Salon owner Lindsey Graham reopened her salon in May and received a fine of $14,000 from the state. Graham claimed that Brown began to personally “terrorize” her family, and threatened to place her children under the care of Child Protective Services to “intimidate” her into closing her salon doors.

“As soon as I tried to open my doors against the governor’s mandate back in May, she came at me with the full weight of the state,” Graham told “The Ingraham Angle” on Monday.

“She terrorized myself, she terrorized my stylists, and she terrorized my family. She took every government agency she could, and she put her full weight into intimidating me into closing, including sending Child Protective Cervices to my home and threatening the removal of my children.”

Three days after publically opening her salon, Child Protective Services showed up at Graham’s home and “interviewed my children without my presence,” she explained.

They “opened a full-blown case against me which was completely bogus and unwarranted, and it didn’t come until I shot back at them with a threat of the lawsuit,” that they backed down, Graham said.
Interesting name for the harassment victim...

These people only care about control. Of course the useful idiots will scream #SCIENCE but these actions are indefensible, hard stop.



Rate This
Posts: 7278
Joined: Wed Jan 08, 2020 12:17 am

Re: Oregon Tyrant tells Cuomo, Newsom, and Whitmer to hold her beer

Post by Rate This » Tue Dec 29, 2020 10:29 am

Matt wrote:
Tue Dec 29, 2020 9:27 am
https://redstate.com/brandon_morse/2020 ... er-n301169
Glamour Salon owner Lindsey Graham reopened her salon in May and received a fine of $14,000 from the state. Graham claimed that Brown began to personally “terrorize” her family, and threatened to place her children under the care of Child Protective Services to “intimidate” her into closing her salon doors.

“As soon as I tried to open my doors against the governor’s mandate back in May, she came at me with the full weight of the state,” Graham told “The Ingraham Angle” on Monday.

“She terrorized myself, she terrorized my stylists, and she terrorized my family. She took every government agency she could, and she put her full weight into intimidating me into closing, including sending Child Protective Cervices to my home and threatening the removal of my children.”

Three days after publically opening her salon, Child Protective Services showed up at Graham’s home and “interviewed my children without my presence,” she explained.

They “opened a full-blown case against me which was completely bogus and unwarranted, and it didn’t come until I shot back at them with a threat of the lawsuit,” that they backed down, Graham said.
Interesting name for the harassment victim...

These people only care about control. Of course the useful idiots will scream #SCIENCE but these actions are indefensible, hard stop.
It happened exactly like I said I swear on a stack of bibles.



User avatar
Honeyman
Posts: 2029
Joined: Wed Dec 15, 2010 4:44 pm

Re: Oregon Tyrant tells Cuomo, Newsom, and Whitmer to hold her beer

Post by Honeyman » Tue Dec 29, 2020 10:56 am

I knew Lindsey was gay but did he/she transition?


LMAO...............so says ............... YOU!

User avatar
Motown322
Posts: 186
Joined: Thu Nov 29, 2012 12:22 pm

Re: Oregon Tyrant tells Cuomo, Newsom, and Whitmer to hold her beer

Post by Motown322 » Tue Dec 29, 2020 12:38 pm

Honeyman wrote:
Tue Dec 29, 2020 10:56 am
I knew Lindsey was gay but did he/she transition?
Lady G... :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin



Matt
Posts: 3562
Joined: Mon Dec 06, 2004 12:18 pm
Location: Ann Arbor

Re: Oregon Tyrant tells Cuomo, Newsom, and Whitmer to hold her beer

Post by Matt » Tue Dec 29, 2020 12:43 pm

Honeyman wrote:
Tue Dec 29, 2020 10:56 am
I knew Lindsey was gay but did he/she transition?
Wait a minute... hold the phone... you are telling me that Senator Lindsey Graham is gay??? What misinformation are you going to spread next - that Bidet is NOT an off the charts genius?



Rate This
Posts: 7278
Joined: Wed Jan 08, 2020 12:17 am

Re: Oregon Tyrant tells Cuomo, Newsom, and Whitmer to hold her beer

Post by Rate This » Tue Dec 29, 2020 1:09 pm

Matt wrote:
Tue Dec 29, 2020 12:43 pm
Honeyman wrote:
Tue Dec 29, 2020 10:56 am
I knew Lindsey was gay but did he/she transition?
Wait a minute... hold the phone... you are telling me that Senator Lindsey Graham is gay??? What misinformation are you going to spread next - that Bidet is NOT an off the charts genius?
Now wait a minute... this changes my entire worldview...



Deleted User 15475

Re: Oregon Tyrant tells Cuomo, Newsom, and Whitmer to hold her beer

Post by Deleted User 15475 » Tue Jan 05, 2021 12:50 am

When I first looked at redstate.com for a moment I thought it was a Communist recruitment site, but alas it's nothing more then right wing propaganda . Maybe The GOP ought hold a pray the COVID rally. Make it a large gathering, no masks or social distancing allowed. The rules will be to bring a King James Bible, an assault weapon, and Whites only. It will be a glorious event! and soon after there will be sweet suffering. Natural selection doing it's job! If only Darwin was around to see this celebration....



Deleted User 15475

Re: Oregon Tyrant tells Cuomo, Newsom, and Whitmer to hold her beer

Post by Deleted User 15475 » Tue Jan 05, 2021 1:21 pm

Your bumper sticker slogans mean nothing.



Post Reply Previous topicNext topic