Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Is TC Talks going to continue to be allowed to post slanderous statements?

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
zzand

Re: Is TC Talks going to continue to be allowed to post slanderous statements?

Post by zzand » Sat Oct 17, 2020 12:26 pm

Matt, in a way he is right, he is very delusional about Trump.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Sat Oct 17, 2020 2:57 pm

zzand wrote:
Sat Oct 17, 2020 12:26 pm
Matt, in a way he is right, he is very delusional about Trump.
ZZ why do you support Trump exactly?

He doesn't seem to measure up to your standards.

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

zzand

Post by zzand » Sun Oct 18, 2020 10:02 am

I really don't. Didn't vote or either he or Clinton in 2016 and had every intention of doing the same this time around but I figure anyone who lives rent free in so many heads should get another four years of free rent.

bmw

Post by bmw » Sun Oct 18, 2020 10:13 am

zzand wrote:
Sun Oct 18, 2020 10:02 am
...anyone who lives rent free in so many heads...
:lol That's one of the best descriptions I've heard of Donald Trump in a while.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Sun Oct 18, 2020 4:20 pm

bmw wrote:
Sun Oct 18, 2020 10:13 am
zzand wrote:
You understand that Obama, Hillary, Biden and the rest have leased large amounts of space in Trumps head right?

Matt

Post by Matt » Thu Oct 22, 2020 7:59 am

Reminder that this slanderous dickhead hasn't rescinded his comments.

What's more pathetic: harassing an old man who is paying to do a radio show or supporting a grifter like Trump?

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Thu Oct 22, 2020 8:44 am

Matt wrote:
Thu Oct 22, 2020 7:59 am
and I'm not going to. You're a big baby. Maybe you should spend more time looking at what you've been posting than my opinion of it. You've completely abandoned your concern for fiscal conservatism, you really don't have a faith-based ethos yet you're in support of all of these shallow efforts by conservative candidates to woo the Kristian vote. And you like supporting people who don't mind being homophobic or racist.

Repeating your demands temper tantrum style really isn't a flattering part of your personality Matt.

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Matt

Post by Matt » Thu Oct 22, 2020 9:00 am

TC Talks wrote:
Thu Oct 22, 2020 8:44 am
Matt wrote:
and I'm not going to. You're a big baby. Maybe you should spend more time looking at what you've been posting than my opinion of it. You've completely abandoned your concern for fiscal conservatism, you really don't have a faith-based ethos yet you're in support of all of these shallow efforts by conservative candidates to woo the Kristian vote. And you like supporting people who don't mind being homophobic or racist.

Repeating your demands temper tantrum style really isn't a flattering part of your personality Matt.
You are a lowlife piece of shit with no character. Nothing gives you license to make malicious, false statements about me.

This isn't a temper tantrum. I'm standing my ground.

What's more pathetic: harassing an old man who is paying to do a radio show or supporting a grifter like Trump?

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Thu Oct 22, 2020 9:12 am

TC Talks wrote:
Matt wrote:

This most of that reads like deflection TCT. What you are doing to Matt is far worse than what you're accusing Matt of doing.

Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Thu Oct 22, 2020 9:25 am

Rate This wrote:
Sun Oct 18, 2020 4:20 pm
bmw wrote:
Sun Oct 18, 2020 10:13 am
zzand wrote:
You understand that Obama, Hillary, Biden and the rest have leased large amounts of space in Trumps head right?
Trump has ODS four years later. :lol

They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Thu Oct 22, 2020 9:30 am

Matt wrote:
Thu Oct 22, 2020 9:00 am
TC Talks wrote:
Matt wrote:

You are a lowlife piece of shit with no character. Nothing gives you license to make malicious, false statements about me.

Get over it...it's an internet message board. The same one that allows you to call a Hall of Fame college basketball coach a "cunt".

The censorship king from out of state.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Thu Oct 22, 2020 9:46 am

Honeyman wrote:
Thu Oct 22, 2020 9:30 am
Matt wrote:
TC Talks wrote:
Matt wrote:

Get over it...it's an internet message board. The same one that allows you to call a Hall of Fame college basketball coach a "cunt".
And yet you don't see anybody else starting a thread complaining about Matt's misogyny and racism.

― Noam Chomsky

UP906

Post by UP906 » Thu Oct 22, 2020 10:10 am

Somebody should really take TC Squawks shovel away from him.

Thread Killer

Matt

Post by Matt » Thu Oct 22, 2020 10:29 am

Honeyman wrote:
Matt wrote:
TC Talks wrote:
Matt wrote:

Would you be upset if someone was constantly attacking your character? Call me a cunt all you want, but I draw the line where someone is constantly stating malicious untruths.
TC Talks wrote:
Thu Oct 22, 2020 9:46 am
Honeyman wrote:
Matt wrote:
TC Talks wrote:
Matt wrote:

And yet you don't see anybody else starting a thread complaining about Matt's misogyny and racism.
So you're supporting ACB's confirmation and John James' candidacy? If not, according to your logic, you are misogynistic and racist.

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Thu Oct 22, 2020 10:38 am

Matt wrote:
Thu Oct 22, 2020 10:29 am
Call me a cunt all you want, but I draw the line where someone is constantly stating malicious untruths.
So to clarify....it is in fact true that you are a cunt.

The censorship king from out of state.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic