Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 30 at 9:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Is TC Talks going to continue to be allowed to post slanderous statements?

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Matt

Is TC Talks going to continue to be allowed to post slanderous statements?

Post by Matt » Sun Oct 11, 2020 9:13 pm

First thing to address, this is not intended to be "a what about (insert your favorite troll here)?" or "hahahaha, mods, WHAT MODS?" thread. I sincerely want to know if slanderous statements will continue. I'm not asking for him to be banned or sent to the DBR, I just am tired of dealing with this nonsense.

Exhibit 1: TCT compares me to white trash domestic terrorists - https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 60#p634664

Exhibit 2: TCT states that I don't like taking orders from women - https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 30#p634923

Both statements are patently false and meet the definition of "an international (edit: meant intentional- thanks MCRF!) misleading statement to harm an individual's reputation."

As a point of reference, TCT likes to point out how woke he and his family are. Back in July, I posted a dipshit girl answering a question in a not so woke manner on Family Feud Canada suggesting it was his family. He reached out to me and I deleted the post in good faith. I had originally posted it because TCT was making statements similar to the ones above. I assumed that he would stop, but that was a bad call on my part.
Last edited by Matt on Sun Oct 11, 2020 9:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Re: Is TC Talks going to continue to be allowed to post slanderous statements?

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Sun Oct 11, 2020 9:15 pm

I think only Turkeytop could be capable of an international misleading statement unless you meant intentional. :)

They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

Matt

Post by Matt » Sun Oct 11, 2020 9:20 pm

MotorCityRadioFreak wrote:
Sun Oct 11, 2020 9:15 pm
I think only Turkeytop could be capable of an international misleading statement unless you meant intentional. :)
GD autocorrect...

I've edited the post leaving my initial mistake there.

Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Sun Oct 11, 2020 9:23 pm

You must be the most anal person in the Western Hemisphere. WHO GIVES A FUCK?!? Like anyone cares about this shitshow? Even the moderator doesn't care about what goes on here, but you have to be the buzzboard police. Go have a couple, slam your wife, and you'll feel better

The censorship king from out of state.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Sun Oct 11, 2020 9:24 pm

For the record, I KNOW that Matt would never plot such an attack on the governor and is truly exercising his 1st amendment right. It's preposterous to assert everything else. That said, I could not disagree with him more on mask mandates.

The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Sun Oct 11, 2020 9:26 pm

I mean I would be pretty pissed if someone claims I was a terrorist just as I have been previously with other libelous past statements that were made about me.

Audacity sucks.

Matt

Post by Matt » Sun Oct 11, 2020 9:33 pm

Honeyman wrote:
Sun Oct 11, 2020 9:23 pm
You must be the most anal person in the Western Hemisphere. WHO GIVES A FUCK?!? Like anyone cares about this shitshow? Even the moderator doesn't care about what goes on here, but you have to be the buzzboard police. Go have a couple, slam your wife, and you'll feel better
Interesting statement coming from the guy that started this thread: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=49491

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Sun Oct 11, 2020 9:37 pm

It would be nice if everyone remembered that attacking the idea is fair game. Attacking the person is not.

Debate 101

Of course, and unfortunately, many of our elected officials have forgotten this concept too. Don't they realize doing so makes you look like you haven't a valid argument against the idea?

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Sun Oct 11, 2020 9:41 pm

Bryce wrote:
Sun Oct 11, 2020 9:37 pm
It would be nice if everyone remembered that attacking the idea is fair game. Attacking the person is not.

Debate 101

Of course, and unfortunately, many of our elected officials have forgotten this concept too. Don't they realize doing so makes you look like you haven't a valid argument against the idea?
Good point.

Audacity sucks.

Matt

Post by Matt » Sun Oct 11, 2020 9:44 pm

Bryce wrote:
Sun Oct 11, 2020 9:37 pm

Debate 101

💯 agree

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Sun Oct 11, 2020 11:16 pm

You support this President. It kind of opens you up to plenty of scrutiny.

I look at other Trump supporters denouncing his actions, but not you Matt. You call our Governor all kinds of offensive things. These attacks have nothing to do with their policies.

BTW, who exactly are you crying to? It sort of supports my premise that we have a pack of conservative victims in the forum.

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

bmw

Post by bmw » Sun Oct 11, 2020 11:42 pm

TC Talks wrote:
Sun Oct 11, 2020 11:16 pm

I look at other Trump supporters denouncing his actions, but not you Matt. You call our Governor all kinds of offensive things. These attacks have nothing to do with their policies.

BTW, who exactly are you crying to? It sort of supports my premise that we have a pack of conservative victims in the forum.
Governor Whitmer EARNED every criticism Matt has lobbed at her.

Show me the over 100 executive orders Trump had overturned by the Supreme Court and you might have a point.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Sun Oct 11, 2020 11:55 pm

bmw wrote:
Sun Oct 11, 2020 11:42 pm
TC Talks wrote:

Show me the over 100 executive orders Trump had overturned by the Supreme Court and you might have a point.
With a court that agrees with you, you don’t get many orders overturned. Just sayin. And the reality is that the emergency was cancelled and that ONE action cancelled the orders. You make it sound like they’ve ruled 100 times.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Mon Oct 12, 2020 12:51 am

Rate This wrote:
Sun Oct 11, 2020 11:55 pm
bmw wrote:
Sun Oct 11, 2020 11:42 pm
TC Talks wrote:

With a court that agrees with you, you don’t get many orders overturned. Just sayin. And the reality is that the emergency was cancelled and that ONE action cancelled the orders. You make it sound like they’ve ruled 100 times.
Bazinga!

Audacity sucks.

TC Shuts Up

Post by TC Shuts Up » Mon Oct 12, 2020 3:07 am

We had somebody on the board who was harvesting IP addresses, and illegally using the LEIN database to identify posters for whatever nefarious reason. But he appears to be gone now, or under twilight sedation 24/7. And we have people here who are paranoid that someone is sharing their private posts. I wish those people would go the twilight sedation 24/7 route too.

As far as Trump goes, what has he really done that has hurt YOU personally? Is it that he is against abortion? Will somebody tell me why women just can't use less radical birth control to keep from getting pregnant instead of resorting to abortion every time they get pregnant? No woman should be forced to bear a baby that was conceived during rape. I make that exception. But some women in the entertainment industry are admitting to aborting four or more babies. One attractive blonde musical entertainer has admitted to having four abortions. Some were fathered by other famous musical entertainers. I think we should abort her CDs. But why do they have to wait until the baby is almost born, and in some cases born, before they murder it? What are they thinking?

Disagreeing with Communists is NOT an impeachable offense.

Never eat Sushi past its expiration date.

Those who refuse to drain the swamp are doomed to drown in it.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic