Acceptable registrations in the queue through April 26 at 9:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

BIDEN DODGES AGAIN ON COURT PACKING, CLAIMS REPUBLICANS CONFIRMING JUDGES ‘UNCONSTITUTIONAL’

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
MotorCityRadioFreak

Re: BIDEN DODGES AGAIN ON COURT PACKING, CLAIMS REPUBLICANS CONFIRMING JUDGES ‘UNCONSTITUTIONAL’

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Mon Oct 12, 2020 2:35 pm

Biden doesn't have to release crap.

They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

audiophile

Re: BIDEN DODGES AGAIN ON COURT PACKING, CLAIMS REPUBLICANS CONFIRMING JUDGES ‘UNCONSTITUTIONAL’

Post by audiophile » Mon Oct 12, 2020 2:49 pm

Lester The Nightfly wrote:
Mon Oct 12, 2020 2:34 pm
audiophile wrote:
Mon Oct 12, 2020 2:19 pm
Lester The Nightfly wrote:
Mon Oct 12, 2020 12:46 pm
All Biden need do is to pledge to the American people that he will execute the duties of his office with respect to the appointments to the judiciary legal manner (just as the Republicans claim they have). Nothing more, nothing less and if that's not good enough then don't vote for him.
I would only respect him if he promises not to pack the court and release his list.

Heck Merick Garland could be his first pick.
Considering time after time the vile, hateful lies you've posted on this website, you are the last person in a position to be offering an opinion on the nature of respect.
I get it, to liberals my conservatism is offensive but I have never lied on this site or posted anything remotely vile. I don't even use swear words.
Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Mon Oct 12, 2020 2:52 pm

MotorCityRadioFreak wrote:
Mon Oct 12, 2020 2:35 pm
Biden doesn't have to release crap.
No, he was touting "how great thou art"

Biden needs to prove it!
Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

Chrocket87

Post by Chrocket87 » Mon Oct 12, 2020 3:48 pm

He and Harris keep dodging the question of court packing. That should tell you everything you need to know.

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Mon Oct 12, 2020 4:07 pm

In my eyes, Biden has done a pretty good job in this campaign mainly letting tRump dig his own hole, but I think he fucked this one up. Should have done what Mitch McConnell did. Until the Republicans lost the House, tRump constantly demanded that McConnell should eliminate the Senate’s legislative filibuster. McConnell refused to even entertain the notion. He just said, “The votes aren’t there to change it.”, though you know McConnell opposes eliminating the filibuster. And if his past statements count for anything, Biden opposes court packing. Biden should have just said, “Look, the votes aren’t there. This is all hypothetical,” and moved on, the message to the base would be: “Get the votes! Flip the Senate!” The message to moderates: “He’s so reasonable.” He didn't, and now we're still talking apout it 2 weeks later.
The censorship king from out of state.

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Mon Oct 12, 2020 4:30 pm

Yes, that would have made more sense.

Harris made it worse by saying she willing to "look into it".

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/harris ... s-reporter

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Mon Oct 12, 2020 5:53 pm

Chrocket87 wrote:
Mon Oct 12, 2020 3:48 pm
He and Harris keep dodging the question of court packing. That should tell you everything you need to know.
They aren’t gonna pack the court but need to keep the left flank whole. That is all.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic