Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

BIDEN DODGES AGAIN ON COURT PACKING, CLAIMS REPUBLICANS CONFIRMING JUDGES ‘UNCONSTITUTIONAL’

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
audiophile

BIDEN DODGES AGAIN ON COURT PACKING, CLAIMS REPUBLICANS CONFIRMING JUDGES ‘UNCONSTITUTIONAL’

Post by audiophile » Sun Oct 11, 2020 1:10 pm

He has just jumped the shark. Unconstitutional???

https://news.grabien.com/story-biden-do ... s-confirmi

Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

bmw

Re: BIDEN DODGES AGAIN ON COURT PACKING, CLAIMS REPUBLICANS CONFIRMING JUDGES ‘UNCONSTITUTIONAL’

Post by bmw » Sun Oct 11, 2020 1:12 pm

Awful lot of mask fiddling going on there. And that's right in front of a camera.

Masks are useless as used by the average person.

Rate This

Re: BIDEN DODGES AGAIN ON COURT PACKING, CLAIMS REPUBLICANS CONFIRMING JUDGES ‘UNCONSTITUTIONAL’

Post by Rate This » Sun Oct 11, 2020 2:32 pm

bmw wrote:
Sun Oct 11, 2020 1:12 pm
Awful lot of mask fiddling going on there. And that's right in front of a camera.

Masks are useless as used by the average person.
If used properly they cut down on transmission.

bmw

Post by bmw » Sun Oct 11, 2020 2:37 pm

What percentage of Americans do you think use their masks "properly"?

I'll bet it doesn't exceed 10 percent.

zzand

Post by zzand » Sun Oct 11, 2020 2:43 pm

I think you are being generous, I would guess no more than 3 or 4 percent.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Sun Oct 11, 2020 4:00 pm

bmw wrote:
Sun Oct 11, 2020 2:37 pm
What percentage of Americans do you think use their masks "properly"?

I'll bet it doesn't exceed 10 percent.
Covering your nose and mouth... most folks seem to do it right. Maybe up in the sticks it needs a manual?

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Sun Oct 11, 2020 4:58 pm

He's "unconstitutional" and he isn't even president....yet.

They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Sun Oct 11, 2020 5:37 pm

audiophile wrote:
Sun Oct 11, 2020 1:10 pm
He has just jumped the shark. Unconstitutional???

https://news.grabien.com/story-biden-do ... s-confirmi
Maybe not unconstitutional but unquestionably underhanded.

Deleted User 14896

Post by Deleted User 14896 » Sun Oct 11, 2020 9:59 pm

I still stand by my statements before on here that Trump did the right thing by not waiting to nominate someone.
And I think every former president, if asked, would reluctantly agree.

The ball is in Congress's court now as to whether or not to proceed before or after the election. That's a whole other issue.
Me personally, they should shelf it until after the election. Won't happen. But it is what it is.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Sun Oct 11, 2020 10:03 pm

Mike Oxlong wrote:
Sun Oct 11, 2020 9:59 pm
I still stand by my statements before on here that Trump did the right thing by not waiting to nominate someone.

The ball is in Congress's court now as to whether or not to proceed before or after the election. That's a whole other issue.
Me personally, they should shelf it until after the election. Won't happen. But it is what it is.
By agreeing to that, you agree that Mitch and the GOP should have heard arguments for Merrick Garland. Double standard?

The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Mon Oct 12, 2020 8:07 am

MotorCityRadioFreak wrote:
Sun Oct 11, 2020 10:03 pm
Mike Oxlong wrote:
Sun Oct 11, 2020 9:59 pm

By agreeing to that, you agree that Mitch and the GOP should have heard arguments for Merrick Garland. Double standard?
This should explain it:

Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

Lester The Nightfly

Post by Lester The Nightfly » Mon Oct 12, 2020 12:46 pm

All Biden need do is to pledge to the American people that he will execute the duties of his office with respect to the appointments to the judiciary legal manner (just as the Republicans claim they have). Nothing more, nothing less and if that's not good enough then don't vote for him.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Mon Oct 12, 2020 2:11 pm

Bingo.

Audacity sucks.

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Mon Oct 12, 2020 2:19 pm

Lester The Nightfly wrote:
Mon Oct 12, 2020 12:46 pm
All Biden need do is to pledge to the American people that he will execute the duties of his office with respect to the appointments to the judiciary legal manner (just as the Republicans claim they have). Nothing more, nothing less and if that's not good enough then don't vote for him.
I would only respect him if he promises not to pack the court and release his list.

Heck Merick Garland could be his first pick.

Lester The Nightfly

Post by Lester The Nightfly » Mon Oct 12, 2020 2:34 pm

audiophile wrote:
Mon Oct 12, 2020 2:19 pm
Lester The Nightfly wrote:
Mon Oct 12, 2020 12:46 pm
I would only respect him if he promises not to pack the court and release his list.

Heck Merick Garland could be his first pick.
Considering time after time the vile, hateful lies you've posted on this website, you are the last person in a position to be offering an opinion on the nature of respect.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic