Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 30 at 9:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

It's not "Trump's America" or "Biden's America"

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Matt

Re: It's not "Trump's America" or "Biden's America"

Post by Matt » Mon Sep 28, 2020 8:39 pm

Trump lives in every liberals head rent-free.

Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

Turkeytop

Post by Turkeytop » Mon Sep 28, 2020 8:41 pm

lovinlife101 wrote:
Mon Sep 28, 2020 8:36 pm
Neither one of these nigger faggots own this place.

That is the most disgusting thing I've ever seen here. You need to delete your account.

I started out with nothing and I still have most of it.

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Mon Sep 28, 2020 9:02 pm

I understand MW's approach to let everything go, and let the site moderate itself.

But then you get disgusting, worthless, pieces of human garbage like trollife who just posts crap like this, which serves no worthwhile purpose, to shit in his face. And the website goes down another notch, and more members leave.

I will never understand.

The censorship king from out of state.

UP906

Post by UP906 » Mon Sep 28, 2020 9:10 pm

Honeyman wrote:
Mon Sep 28, 2020 9:02 pm
I understand MW's approach to let everything go, and let the site moderate itself.

But then you get disgusting, worthless, pieces of human garbage like trollife who just posts crap like this, which serves no worthwhile purpose, to shit in his face. And the website goes down another notch, and more members leave.

I will never understand.
You make some of the most unhinged posts on this board, second only to LL.

Be careful what you wish for.

Thread Killer

Motown322

Post by Motown322 » Mon Sep 28, 2020 9:13 pm

He's a troll and nothing more. He says stupid shit trying to get a reaction.

When you let a site "moderate itself", you get an infestation of trolls and idiots that bring nothing to the table.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Mon Sep 28, 2020 11:30 pm

Actions have consequences, which is why LGBT kids kill themselves when the slur "faggot" is used. It still causes depression in LGBT adults as well when it used in the way you are using it. What if someone ended up dead tomorrow because of your mouth?

They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

matt1

Post by matt1 » Tue Sep 29, 2020 6:47 am

Damn them, hate them both!!! Hard to choose!!!

screen glare

Post by screen glare » Tue Sep 29, 2020 7:10 am

Lovinlife101 and audiophile (both monikers of the same person) will soon be banned here. Because “they” have now decided they want that to happen. Nobody puts LL in the corner.

Meanwhile, in other political news ...
Old Bold Joe had better not eat or drink anything today until after tonight’s debate. And the same goes for moderator Chris Wallace.

Don’t forget what happened to “nasty” Megan Kelly pre-debate 2016 when Trump got word that she would be asking him very tough questions. Remember? Her unfamiliar driver had insisted they stop for some sensational new coffee he was pushing. To this day Kelly believes she was poisoned by Trump’s team executing his orders.

And knowing Trump’s close relationship to his master, Putin there’s little doubt Trump did indeed use poison as a tactic. After all - you now know - he feels no remorse for injury/death. He takes “no responsibility”.

screen glare

Post by screen glare » Tue Sep 29, 2020 7:26 am

Is it just me? Or is the “crowd noise” track inserted into NFL televised football freaky? Was watching Monday night broadcast last night. Shots of vast empty stands combined with that noise track is more disturbing than pandemic silence.

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Tue Sep 29, 2020 7:29 am

Give me a break SG!

I never worked in TV, and don't know anyone at 12,5 or 25/66.

I have to look up half the stuff she writes in urban dictionary.

Our writing styles are completely different.

I generally support Cops.

Plus I don't have time for a second username!

PS I know all your arguments for abortion were squished like a bug, but just because we agree on abortion doesn't make us the same person.

Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

Deleted User 14896

Post by Deleted User 14896 » Tue Sep 29, 2020 10:45 am

If anyone was going to get banned from this menagerie of madness, it would of happened a long time ago.
This is Social Media. Enjoy the things the fringe farts post. Just scroll past the stuff posted that you don't like.

Some folks get up in the morning and look at The Joke of the Day for their first grin in the morning.
Others take a look at their spouse, and after the initial fright, that's enough to make them laugh.

I come to Michigan Buzzboard for my first belly laugh of the day. And this board never lets me down.
Too many of you take this place way too seriously. This is social media. Grin and bare it.
The ones in the wrong on here are the ones that get torqued out of shape over what others post.
Sit back, relax, take it all in like you would Richard Pryor in his prime. Enjoy the grin like I do.

zzand

Post by zzand » Tue Sep 29, 2020 5:13 pm

let's use your social media analogy. Both Facebook and twitter would have deleted the post and issued either a warning to the poster or put the poster in time out for a week. So your analogy fails there.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Tue Sep 29, 2020 5:16 pm

zzand wrote:
Tue Sep 29, 2020 5:13 pm
let's use your social media analogy. Both Facebook and twitter would have deleted the post and issued either a warning to the poster or put the poster in time out for a week. So your analogy fails there.
Pretty much... on most forums out there it would have been ejected into the cold regions of cyberspace within a day.

Deleted User 14896

Post by Deleted User 14896 » Tue Sep 29, 2020 6:12 pm

zzand wrote:
Firstly you are correct. Both Facebook and Twitter moderate postings.

Now let me poise this question. Do they have a choice?

Is the reason they have begun to moderate is because our over-reaching government is forcing them into being responsible for what people say?

Seems like a constrainment of free speech to me.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Tue Sep 29, 2020 7:08 pm

Mike Oxlong wrote:
Tue Sep 29, 2020 6:12 pm
zzand wrote:
Firstly you are correct. Both Facebook and Twitter moderate postings.

Now let me poise this question. Do they have a choice?

Is the reason they have begun to moderate is because our over-reaching government is forcing them into being responsible for what people say?

Seems like a constrainment of free speech to me.
It’s more akin to not being able to yell Fire in a crowded theatre.... at some point there has to be a limit to what somebody can allow other people to be mislead into...

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic