Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 30 at 9:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Colleges Test Dorm Sewage For COVID; Drugs, Performance Enhancers Next

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
TC Shuts Up

Colleges Test Dorm Sewage For COVID; Drugs, Performance Enhancers Next

Post by TC Shuts Up » Tue Sep 22, 2020 10:38 pm

Colleges are testing dorm sewage for COVID. Could they do that soon for illegal drugs and other performance enhancing supplements?

https://www.breitbart.com/health/2020/0 ... -positive/

Wouldn't you know that colleges would soon be testing your sewage? Sounds yucky. What's next? Collecting DNA samples from sewage? Testing used condoms for DNA to give to the police to construct a universal DNA database?

I'd tell my kids they were going to a commuter college from now on. They're (and we're) paying for this?

Disagreeing with Communists is NOT an impeachable offense.

Never eat Sushi past its expiration date.

Those who refuse to drain the swamp are doomed to drown in it.

Deleted User 14896

Re: Colleges Test Dorm Sewage For COVID; Drugs, Performance Enhancers Next

Post by Deleted User 14896 » Wed Sep 23, 2020 6:59 am

Has anyone tested rain yet?

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Wed Sep 23, 2020 8:10 am

Mike Oxlong wrote:
Wed Sep 23, 2020 6:59 am
Has anyone tested rain yet?
First let’s consider the site that published this. Then let’s consider why they would do this if it’s true. Apparently the virus can be passed through feces... that’s why they might do this. The rest is extrapolating by crazy people.

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Wed Sep 23, 2020 8:18 am

So many go to college to drive bus. j/k

Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Wed Sep 23, 2020 3:35 pm

audiophile wrote:
Wed Sep 23, 2020 8:18 am
So many go to college to drive bus. j/k
:lol

I’ve moved on to trains now... marginally better pay until you factor in the OT and railroad retirement that you pay into instead of social security.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic