Acceptable registrations in the queue through April 25 at 5:30p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Virus Timing

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
UP906

Re: Virus Timing

Post by UP906 » Sun Sep 20, 2020 8:36 pm

Nobody is talking to you RT. Show some manners.

Thread Killer

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Sun Sep 20, 2020 8:38 pm

UP906 wrote:
Sun Sep 20, 2020 8:36 pm
Nobody is talking to you RT. Show some manners.
Well what answer would you like from him or are you simply gonna harass people into the ground?

UP906

Post by UP906 » Sun Sep 20, 2020 8:39 pm

Turkeytop wrote:
Sun Sep 20, 2020 8:18 pm
Tell me what answer from me would satisfy you and I'll give it to you. Just dictate it to me.
That's not how this works. Discuss with us your feelings of the American liberal.

You are always so ready to interject your opinion of American politics. Here's your chance.

Thread Killer

Turkeytop

Post by Turkeytop » Sun Sep 20, 2020 9:08 pm

Well, I don't exactly know how liberalism is defined in the U.S. It's easy in Canada because they're a party. Some of them carry a membership card. But in the US the lines seem to be blurred. You have Republicans and you have Democrats.

But then I hear of liberal Democrats and conservative Democrats. Republicans like to call themselves conservative but are quick to label another member of their party as a liberal If they don't like them.

So, it's confusing but I'll take a stab at it. I'll apply the same judgement to American liberals as I do the Canadian Liberals.

SO, listen up all you week kneed, lily livered, bleeding heart, namby pamby liberals here. You know who you are but I don't. But if you're one of them, here is what I think about Liberals.
There is very little difference between Liberals and Conservatives. They both share the same pro-capitalist anti-working class ideology.

The only real difference is that Conservatives are more honest. They are open and forthright about their disdain for the working class.

Liberals pretend to be our ally.

I started out with nothing and I still have most of it.

UP906

Post by UP906 » Mon Sep 21, 2020 9:17 am

So... in your words, the liberal members of the board are assholes.

Got it.

Thread Killer

km1125

Post by km1125 » Mon Sep 21, 2020 12:39 pm

Turkeytop wrote:
Sun Sep 20, 2020 9:08 pm
Well, I don't exactly know how liberalism is defined in the U.S. It's easy in Canada because they're a party. Some of them carry a membership card. But in the US the lines seem to be blurred. You have Republicans and you have Democrats.

But then I hear of liberal Democrats and conservative Democrats. Republicans like to call themselves conservative but are quick to label another member of their party as a liberal If they don't like them.

So, it's confusing but I'll take a stab at it. I'll apply the same judgement to American liberals as I do the Canadian Liberals.

SO, listen up all you week kneed, lily livered, bleeding heart, namby pamby liberals here. You know who you are but I don't. But if you're one of them, here is what I think about Liberals.
There is very little difference between Liberals and Conservatives. They both share the same pro-capitalist anti-working class ideology.

The only real difference is that Conservatives are more honest. They are open and forthright about their disdain for the working class.

In at least the last 40 or 50 years, there have been absolutely NO "conservative Democrats". The only ones who think there are would be the radical liberals, who try to denigrate less-radical Democrats by calling them "conservatives", or by Democrats who are trying to distance themselves from their more radical comrades by claiming they themselves are a "conservative Democrat" while they're trying to entice swing voters.

Turkeytop

Post by Turkeytop » Mon Sep 21, 2020 5:20 pm

UP906 wrote:
Mon Sep 21, 2020 9:17 am
So... in your words, the liberal members of the board are assholes.

Got it.
I asked you to dictate for me the answer you wanted from me and now you have.

Since you've already indicated that you "Got it" I won't need to repeat it for you.

UP906

Post by UP906 » Mon Sep 21, 2020 5:26 pm

Take ownership for your words, quit being such a pussy.

Thread Killer

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Mon Sep 21, 2020 6:18 pm

km1125 wrote:
Mon Sep 21, 2020 12:39 pm
Turkeytop wrote:
Sun Sep 20, 2020 9:08 pm

In at least the last 40 or 50 years, there have been absolutely NO "conservative Democrats". The only ones who think there are would be the radical liberals, who try to denigrate less-radical Democrats by calling them "conservatives", or by Democrats who are trying to distance themselves from their more radical comrades by claiming they themselves are a "conservative Democrat" while they're trying to entice swing voters.
Ah. You’re wrong in every way but go right ahead and think that. Blue-dog Democrats are not radicals in any way. They are Center-left. The equivalent of a John Kasich or a Jeff Flake On the other side. They are liberal Republicans.

Turkeytop

Post by Turkeytop » Mon Sep 21, 2020 6:21 pm

UP906 wrote:
Mon Sep 21, 2020 5:26 pm

Those are words you attributed to me. If you'd care to post the real words I actually used, those are the words I'll own.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Mon Sep 21, 2020 6:22 pm

Turkeytop wrote:
Mon Sep 21, 2020 6:21 pm
UP906 wrote:
Mon Sep 21, 2020 5:26 pm

Those are words you attributed to me. If you'd care to post the real words I actually used, those are the words I'll own.
He’s yanking on your chain with a locomotive currently.

UP906

Post by UP906 » Mon Sep 21, 2020 6:27 pm

You said: I will say unequivocally that our PM is a corrupt, liberal asshole.

I asked: Why is he an asshole?

You responded: Because he is a liberal.

Then you went on to post what you feel about our friendly neighborhood liberals, which was... unflattering, to say the least.

Own your words.

Be a man about it... for once.

Thread Killer

UP906

Post by UP906 » Mon Sep 21, 2020 6:28 pm

Stop being a useful idiot RT. The communists don't really like you, they are simply using you to further the agenda.

Thread Killer

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Mon Sep 21, 2020 6:30 pm

UP906 wrote:
Mon Sep 21, 2020 6:28 pm
Stop being a useful idiot RT. The communists don't really like you, they are simply using you to further the agenda.
Trust me.. you’re much more useful than I am... you’re pulling TT’s chain with a locomotive while strapped to a rocket 🚀 Enjoy the ride. They’ve clearly got you by the balls.

UP906

Post by UP906 » Mon Sep 21, 2020 6:32 pm

Who are they?

Thread Killer

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic