Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 30 at 9:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Mormons hate the shit-for-brains disaster of a president tRump

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Honeyman

Mormons hate the shit-for-brains disaster of a president tRump

Post by Honeyman » Sun Sep 13, 2020 7:56 pm

The censorship king from out of state.

Rate This

Re: Mormons hate the shit-for-brains disaster of a president tRump

Post by Rate This » Mon Sep 14, 2020 8:55 am

R Bedell wrote:
Mon Sep 14, 2020 8:24 am
OMG, Politico....???

They hated him in 16 too.

Deleted User 14896

Post by Deleted User 14896 » Mon Sep 14, 2020 10:29 am

OK. So is the Mormon's the same as The Church of Latter Day Saints? We have one of those about a mile from here.

Remember about 4 or 5 months ago, when I stood in the parking lot of the T-Mobile store by Westland Mall, and and ask total strangers "Trump or Biden?'. Well, I'm going to do it again. I'm going to figure out when their services are, and ask folks getting out of their car the same question. Trump or Biden. Let's see how true this article is.

And the challenge for others is still on. Step away from the screen glare(tm) of your TV or tablet or phone.
Pick a public place and ask real live strangers "Trump or Biden?". Don't be shy. Just a one word answer. Cut 'em off if they start into a spiel on why they feel how they feel. It's actually a lot of fun.

Ben Zonia

Post by Ben Zonia » Mon Sep 14, 2020 10:58 am

I find it difficult to believe that a religious group that opposes abortion would support Biden. Maybe people are lying to avoid persecution if Biden were to win?

"I had a job for a while as an announcer at WWV but I finally quit, because I couldn't stand the hours."

-Author Unknown

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Mon Sep 14, 2020 11:53 am

Ben Zonia wrote:
Mon Sep 14, 2020 10:58 am
I find it difficult to believe that a religious group that opposes abortion would support Biden. Maybe people are lying to avoid persecution if Biden were to win?
Believe it or not, for some people abortion is not a make-or-break issue to decide on a candidate. They look at the entire platform and person and make their mind up from there. I am pro-choice but would have voted for John McCain until he chose Palin.

The censorship king from out of state.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Mon Sep 14, 2020 3:38 pm

Honeyman wrote:
Mon Sep 14, 2020 11:53 am
Ben Zonia wrote:
Mon Sep 14, 2020 10:58 am
Believe it or not, for some people abortion is not a make-or-break issue to decide on a candidate. They look at the entire platform and person and make their mind up from there. I am pro-choice but would have voted for John McCain until he chose Palin.
It's still a big deal for the former "moral majority" crowd for those 70+ like my parents.

They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic