Acceptable registrations in the queue through April 26 at 9:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Scorched Earth-Trump To Release Papers About Hillary/Democrat Uranium Giveaway To Russia

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
TC Shuts Up

Scorched Earth-Trump To Release Papers About Hillary/Democrat Uranium Giveaway To Russia

Post by TC Shuts Up » Wed Oct 07, 2020 10:18 am

You Democrats are responsible for all Russia Collusion!
Last edited by TC Shuts Up on Wed Oct 07, 2020 10:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

Disagreeing with Communists is NOT an impeachable offense.

Never eat Sushi past its expiration date.

Those who refuse to drain the swamp are doomed to drown in it.

TC Shuts Up

Re: Scorched Earth-Trump To Release Papers About Hillary/Democrat Uranium Giveaway To Russia

Post by TC Shuts Up » Wed Oct 07, 2020 10:22 am

This is why they were always afraid of Trump. Too honest for Washington, DC. Will reveal the truth, regardless of who wins.

Talk about Russia Collusion-Hillary really did collude with Russia to give them Uranium to try to gain favor. Edward Kennedy tried to collude with Russia to try to defeat Reagan. Obama told a Russian official on a live mike that if they helped him be reelected, he'd negotiate a missile treaty better for Russia.

https://www.toptradeguru.com/news/russi ... oundation/
Disagreeing with Communists is NOT an impeachable offense.

Never eat Sushi past its expiration date.

Those who refuse to drain the swamp are doomed to drown in it.

screen glare

Re: Scorched Earth-Trump To Release Papers About Hillary/Democrat Uranium Giveaway To Russia

Post by screen glare » Wed Oct 07, 2020 1:06 pm

And ... nobody cares. Just like nobody cares about Hunter Biden. Why? Because nobody lies as often or as boldly and fluidly as Trump. There’s simply no comparison. He is the grand Poobah of lies and therefore personal credibility destruction. His own worst enemy. Simply the sleaziest creature of the swamp.

Everyone else pales by comparison.

So whatever old stories are polished and extended and framed for your viewing pleasure as October Surprise options - good luck creating interest.

Nothing more interesting than the self-detonating explosive words and behaviors of wildly crazy Donald Trump.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Wed Oct 07, 2020 1:39 pm

R Bedell wrote:
Wed Oct 07, 2020 1:28 pm
And ... nobody cares.
WRONG---- Sparky. Millions of Americans do.
It’s impenetrable inside baseball stuff. I’ve read about it several times and I’m not sure I fully understand it. Other than it looking like some sort of movie or TV show... if you miss an episode you get lost...

screen glare

Post by screen glare » Wed Oct 07, 2020 2:02 pm

Nobody cares. Too many Trump-ignited white bright fires burning this month, anew.

All Biden has to do is continue to give Trump enough rope to hang himself. And the arrention-seeker-in-chief will continue to eagerly oblige.

screen glare

Post by screen glare » Wed Oct 07, 2020 2:03 pm

Q-anon banished from its reliable Facebook platform! My my - the Q is non.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Wed Oct 07, 2020 4:51 pm

I didn’t see Hillary on my ballot this year.
They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Thu Oct 08, 2020 12:19 am

R Bedell wrote:
Wed Oct 07, 2020 6:09 pm
You litigate that, we’ll focus on grownup things like fixing this disaster.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Thu Oct 08, 2020 11:09 am

R Bedell wrote:
Thu Oct 08, 2020 7:29 am
RT:

Get back to your Geritol, Ensure, and Dulcolax. You can be better tomorrow.
Bzzzzz

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic