Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 30 at 9:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Ghosts of Trumps Finances Past

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Rate This

Ghosts of Trumps Finances Past

Post by Rate This » Fri Sep 11, 2020 3:45 pm

June 5 1990... a report on World News Tonight with Peter Jennings surrounding questions about the viability of Trumps empire and his solvency. The banks were quite antsy.

8:15 to 10:30 on the video.

https://youtu.be/sYd4P1Z08DI

Literally found this randomly while watching old newscasts... quite interesting.

screen glare

Re: Ghosts of Trumps Finances Past

Post by screen glare » Sat Sep 12, 2020 6:00 am

This is priceless! (No pun)

“He’s a Big Shot. Now a Little Shot.”

Fast forward to year 2020. Ain’t It the Truth!!

screen glare

Post by screen glare » Sat Sep 12, 2020 6:10 am

Peter Jennings. None better.

Brian Williams. NBC’s Peter Jennings wanna be.

Deleted User 14896

Post by Deleted User 14896 » Sat Sep 12, 2020 9:16 am

Rate This wrote:
Fri Sep 11, 2020 3:45 pm
June 5 1990... a report on World News Tonight with Peter Jennings surrounding questions about the viability of Trumps empire and his solvency. The banks were quite antsy.

Literally found this randomly while watching old newscasts... quite interesting.
So over in the Anderson Cooper/Lester Holt thread, when someone talked about the Clinton era, you said:

"Clinton’s Presidency ended 19 years ago. Nobody cares anymore".

Yet your dredging up stuff about Trump from 30 years ago. Interesting.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Sat Sep 12, 2020 10:01 am

Mike Oxlong wrote:
Sat Sep 12, 2020 9:16 am
Rate This wrote:
Fri Sep 11, 2020 3:45 pm

So over in the Anderson Cooper/Lester Holt thread, when someone talked about the Clinton era, you said:

"Clinton’s Presidency ended 19 years ago. Nobody cares anymore".

Yet your dredging up stuff about Trump from 30 years ago. Interesting.
I literally came across it by complete accident and thought it was funny that there was a story like this way back then. I thought it sounded rather familiar. I’m not dredging anything up.

My comment about the Clinton era came from the feeling that we are beating a dead horse with the emails. Neither Clinton is in any position of power and neither will be again. Trump is still the president so old stories about him become slightly more interesting. It’s also hard to argue this is a conspiratorial hit piece because they knew someday he would be president if that’s where you’re trying to go.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Sun Sep 13, 2020 4:39 pm

R Bedell wrote:
Sun Sep 13, 2020 7:36 am
"Clinton’s Presidency ended 19 years ago. Nobody cares anymore",
Typical Liberal..............HYPOCRITE
Well... one is still relevant and the other is not.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic