Acceptable registrations in the queue through November 21 at 5:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

LGBTQIAMM+ silent on Netflix’s “Cuties”

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
User avatar
audiophile
Posts: 5817
Joined: Sat Dec 04, 2004 9:21 pm
Location: Between 88 and 108 MHz.

Re: LGBTQIAMM+ silent on Netflix’s “Cuties”

Post by audiophile » Sun Sep 13, 2020 1:08 pm

I don't have it. There is enough free stuff on the boobtube, why pay for krap?

I would rather spend my time speaking with some friends on the radio.


Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

User avatar
G G
Posts: 159
Joined: Fri Apr 27, 2012 5:08 pm
Location: Northville

Re: LGBTQIAMM+ silent on Netflix’s “Cuties”

Post by G G » Sun Sep 13, 2020 7:27 pm

I can think of a few members of this board who probably enjoyed it more than they should have.


"Every day I wake up determined to deliver a better life for the people all across America that have been ignored, neglected and abandoned."

~President Donald J. Trump

User avatar
MotorCityRadioFreak
Posts: 1703
Joined: Wed Jul 29, 2020 6:26 am
Location: Worn, MI

Re: LGBTQIAMM+ silent on Netflix’s “Cuties”

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Sun Sep 13, 2020 8:05 pm

This has ZERO to do with the LGBT community. Go fuck yourself, McLovin'. It's disgusting and should stop. Fucking Neanderthal.


"I think that those who would try to make you feel less than who you are, I think that's the greatest evil."- Fred Rogers
"Those who fail to learn from history are doomed to repeat it."-Winston Churchill
I don't respond to trolls.

User avatar
MotorCityRadioFreak
Posts: 1703
Joined: Wed Jul 29, 2020 6:26 am
Location: Worn, MI

Re: LGBTQIAMM+ silent on Netflix’s “Cuties”

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Mon Sep 14, 2020 3:29 pm

Yes, they are, disgusting and it's grooming. ZERO to do with LGBT people.


"I think that those who would try to make you feel less than who you are, I think that's the greatest evil."- Fred Rogers
"Those who fail to learn from history are doomed to repeat it."-Winston Churchill
I don't respond to trolls.

Mike Oxlong
Posts: 799
Joined: Wed Jan 09, 2019 11:56 am
Location: Nankin Township

Re: LGBTQIAMM+ silent on Netflix’s “Cuties”

Post by Mike Oxlong » Mon Sep 14, 2020 9:57 pm

lovinlife101 wrote:
Sun Sep 13, 2020 8:21 pm
https://www.dragqueenstoryhour.org/
I opened up this and read thru a lot of it. Like Freak says, it may not pertain to the topic of the thread. But it's weird. Admitting they are targeting adolescents to introduce gender bending to them. If you haven't read Loving's link, open it up and read it. Flat out creepy.



User avatar
G G
Posts: 159
Joined: Fri Apr 27, 2012 5:08 pm
Location: Northville

Re: LGBTQIAMM+ silent on Netflix’s “Cuties”

Post by G G » Mon Sep 14, 2020 11:07 pm

Mike Oxlong wrote:
Mon Sep 14, 2020 9:57 pm
lovinlife101 wrote:
Sun Sep 13, 2020 8:21 pm
https://www.dragqueenstoryhour.org/
I opened up this and read thru a lot of it. Like Freak says, it may not pertain to the topic of the thread. But it's weird. Admitting they are targeting adolescents to introduce gender bending to them. If you haven't read Loving's link, open it up and read it. Flat out creepy.
I have been studying this for a while now. There is something phenomenal happening with gender that is difficult for libs to explain because it doesn't fit with their constructed reality.

The liberal is keen to say that "gender is a social construct", but what the liberal fails to acknowledge is that social factors can influence whether a person will think that they are transgender as well.

One thing that I have noticed happening with gender among the teenagers is that groups of them will suddenly turn out to be "transgender". There is actual research on this that ivory tower types are trying to hold back on. Search for rapid onset gender dysphoria.

There is also older men just turning tranny one day for no reason. Essentially, filthy trannies are taking lonely men making them believe they are transgender, when actually they are lonely. They will try to get with real women, then try trannies. Part of the admission to being sexual with the tranny is that you at least crossdress for them. Basically, the tranny experienced the same rejection of women so they "became the woman" and require their partners to do the same.

These people are sick. All of them.


"Every day I wake up determined to deliver a better life for the people all across America that have been ignored, neglected and abandoned."

~President Donald J. Trump

User avatar
MotorCityRadioFreak
Posts: 1703
Joined: Wed Jul 29, 2020 6:26 am
Location: Worn, MI

Re: LGBTQIAMM+ silent on Netflix’s “Cuties”

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Mon Sep 14, 2020 11:16 pm

G G wrote:
Mon Sep 14, 2020 11:07 pm
Mike Oxlong wrote:
Mon Sep 14, 2020 9:57 pm
lovinlife101 wrote:
Sun Sep 13, 2020 8:21 pm
https://www.dragqueenstoryhour.org/
I opened up this and read thru a lot of it. Like Freak says, it may not pertain to the topic of the thread. But it's weird. Admitting they are targeting adolescents to introduce gender bending to them. If you haven't read Loving's link, open it up and read it. Flat out creepy.
I have been studying this for a while now. There is something phenomenal happening with gender that is difficult for libs to explain because it doesn't fit with their constructed reality.

The liberal is keen to say that "gender is a social construct", but what the liberal fails to acknowledge is that social factors can influence whether a person will think that they are transgender as well.

One thing that I have noticed happening with gender among the teenagers is that groups of them will suddenly turn out to be "transgender". There is actual research on this that ivory tower types are trying to hold back on. Search for rapid onset gender dysphoria.

There is also older men just turning tranny one day for no reason. Essentially, filthy trannies are taking lonely men making them believe they are transgender, when actually they are lonely. They will try to get with real women, then try trannies. Part of the admission to being sexual with the tranny is that you at least crossdress for them. Basically, the tranny experienced the same rejection of women so they "became the woman" and require their partners to do the same.

These people are sick. All of them.
It is completely genetics. Some people are able to realize it later in life and some earlier. Transgender people were persecuted for years and years. Some still are targeted in urban areas sadly because they have to turn to a life of prostitution due to hiring discrimination.

There is nothing wrong with transgender people. Teaching children that tolerance is okay is important. Has nothing to do with converting them.

It has nothing to do with sexualization of children like with what Netflix is doing. I have noticed that Netflix canned a lot of its LGBT programming that it had when I first joined. Between these two factors, I have definitely considered cancelling my subscription.


"I think that those who would try to make you feel less than who you are, I think that's the greatest evil."- Fred Rogers
"Those who fail to learn from history are doomed to repeat it."-Winston Churchill
I don't respond to trolls.

User avatar
G G
Posts: 159
Joined: Fri Apr 27, 2012 5:08 pm
Location: Northville

Re: LGBTQIAMM+ silent on Netflix’s “Cuties”

Post by G G » Mon Sep 14, 2020 11:53 pm

MotorCityRadioFreak wrote:
Mon Sep 14, 2020 11:16 pm
G G wrote:
Mon Sep 14, 2020 11:07 pm
Mike Oxlong wrote:
Mon Sep 14, 2020 9:57 pm
lovinlife101 wrote:
Sun Sep 13, 2020 8:21 pm
https://www.dragqueenstoryhour.org/
I opened up this and read thru a lot of it. Like Freak says, it may not pertain to the topic of the thread. But it's weird. Admitting they are targeting adolescents to introduce gender bending to them. If you haven't read Loving's link, open it up and read it. Flat out creepy.
I have been studying this for a while now. There is something phenomenal happening with gender that is difficult for libs to explain because it doesn't fit with their constructed reality.

The liberal is keen to say that "gender is a social construct", but what the liberal fails to acknowledge is that social factors can influence whether a person will think that they are transgender as well.

One thing that I have noticed happening with gender among the teenagers is that groups of them will suddenly turn out to be "transgender". There is actual research on this that ivory tower types are trying to hold back on. Search for rapid onset gender dysphoria.

There is also older men just turning tranny one day for no reason. Essentially, filthy trannies are taking lonely men making them believe they are transgender, when actually they are lonely. They will try to get with real women, then try trannies. Part of the admission to being sexual with the tranny is that you at least crossdress for them. Basically, the tranny experienced the same rejection of women so they "became the woman" and require their partners to do the same.

These people are sick. All of them.
It is completely genetics. Some people are able to realize it later in life and some earlier. Transgender people were persecuted for years and years. Some still are targeted in urban areas sadly because they have to turn to a life of prostitution due to hiring discrimination.

There is nothing wrong with transgender people. Teaching children that tolerance is okay is important. Has nothing to do with converting them.

It has nothing to do with sexualization of children like with what Netflix is doing. I have noticed that Netflix canned a lot of its LGBT programming that it had when I first joined. Between these two factors, I have definitely considered cancelling my subscription.
If its all genetics then how is gender a social construct? :thinking:


"Every day I wake up determined to deliver a better life for the people all across America that have been ignored, neglected and abandoned."

~President Donald J. Trump

User avatar
G G
Posts: 159
Joined: Fri Apr 27, 2012 5:08 pm
Location: Northville

Re: LGBTQIAMM+ silent on Netflix’s “Cuties”

Post by G G » Tue Sep 15, 2020 10:25 pm

lovinlife101 wrote:
Tue Sep 15, 2020 7:33 am
MotorCityRadioFreak wrote:
Mon Sep 14, 2020 11:16 pm
G G wrote:
Mon Sep 14, 2020 11:07 pm
Mike Oxlong wrote:
Mon Sep 14, 2020 9:57 pm
lovinlife101 wrote:
Sun Sep 13, 2020 8:21 pm
https://www.dragqueenstoryhour.org/
I opened up this and read thru a lot of it. Like Freak says, it may not pertain to the topic of the thread. But it's weird. Admitting they are targeting adolescents to introduce gender bending to them. If you haven't read Loving's link, open it up and read it. Flat out creepy.
I have been studying this for a while now. There is something phenomenal happening with gender that is difficult for libs to explain because it doesn't fit with their constructed reality.

The liberal is keen to say that "gender is a social construct", but what the liberal fails to acknowledge is that social factors can influence whether a person will think that they are transgender as well.

One thing that I have noticed happening with gender among the teenagers is that groups of them will suddenly turn out to be "transgender". There is actual research on this that ivory tower types are trying to hold back on. Search for rapid onset gender dysphoria.

There is also older men just turning tranny one day for no reason. Essentially, filthy trannies are taking lonely men making them believe they are transgender, when actually they are lonely. They will try to get with real women, then try trannies. Part of the admission to being sexual with the tranny is that you at least crossdress for them. Basically, the tranny experienced the same rejection of women so they "became the woman" and require their partners to do the same.

These people are sick. All of them.
It is completely genetics. Some people are able to realize it later in life and some earlier. Transgender people were persecuted for years and years. Some still are targeted in urban areas sadly because they have to turn to a life of prostitution due to hiring discrimination.

There is nothing wrong with transgender people. Teaching children that tolerance is okay is important. Has nothing to do with converting them.

It has nothing to do with sexualization of children like with what Netflix is doing. I have noticed that Netflix canned a lot of its LGBT programming that it had when I first joined. Between these two factors, I have definitely considered cancelling my subscription.
Pedophilia is genetics? A child stripping for men who throw money at him is “genetics”? A child posing with naked men is “genetics”?

Where is any shred of evidence of this being genetics? Just because you say it doesn’t make it true, just like XX saying they’re XY doesn’t make it so.
careful, he is going to pretend your name is jeremy and name you in a fantasy lawsuit next.


"Every day I wake up determined to deliver a better life for the people all across America that have been ignored, neglected and abandoned."

~President Donald J. Trump

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic