Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 30 at 9:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Donald’s Disdain for Duty To Country Finally Does Him In

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Honeyman

Re: Donald’s Disdain for Duty To Country Finally Does Him In

Post by Honeyman » Mon Sep 07, 2020 10:57 pm

bmw wrote:
Mon Sep 07, 2020 8:38 pm
Honeyman wrote:
Mon Sep 07, 2020 8:31 pm
You're gonna argue with idiots who thinks cripple jokes are funny?!?? Count me out.
You're one to talk. You've encouraged one member here to commit suicide, you've said Herman Cain deserved to die because he was a "sell-out," and you said Ben Carson belongs in hell.

:roll:
Hmmm, and you said this:
bmw wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 9:16 am
A group of people insensitive enough to kick a good man when he's dead - especially before he's even been buried - is not a group of people with whom I want to interact or engage in political debate. I may come back if and when the world ever returns to some semblance of sanity, but for now, the political environment is too toxic, even for online debate with strangers.
...what changed? This site has gotten more "toxic" if anything. But you couldn't resist jumping back in the fray, could you, you hypocritical fuck.

The censorship king from out of state.

screen glare

Post by screen glare » Tue Sep 08, 2020 8:16 am

Dumb Ass Donald is fast on his way down the drain of US and world history - with Joe McCarthy, George Wallace, Jim Jones, etc.
And Trump’s proud voters are even more desperate than their cult leader to defend - no matter what.
It’s going to take them a long time - IF EVER - to face up to the truth that they were conned.
They can’t bring themselves to admit that they have been suckered by their king - Dumb Ass Donald the dog whistler.
And - that they look and sound like - and will go down in history as - exactly what they are: proud, foolish, easy marks of a mentally ill, lifelong, two bit con artist. Arf!
Last edited by screen glare on Tue Sep 08, 2020 8:28 am, edited 1 time in total.

screen glare

Post by screen glare » Tue Sep 08, 2020 8:30 am

Absurd. Try as you struggle - you can’t remake Joe Biden. What you say sounds silly. Like a joke.

On you!

Deleted User 14896

Post by Deleted User 14896 » Tue Sep 08, 2020 2:33 pm

screen glare wrote:
Tue Sep 08, 2020 8:16 am
Dumb Ass Donald is fast on his way down the drain of US and world history - with Joe McCarthy, George Wallace, Jim Jones, etc.
And Trump’s proud voters are even more desperate than their cult leader to defend - no matter what.
It’s going to take them a long time - IF EVER - to face up to the truth that they were conned.
They can’t bring themselves to admit that they have been suckered by their king - Dumb Ass Donald the dog whistler.
And - that they look and sound like - and will go down in history as - exactly what they are: proud, foolish, easy marks of a mentally ill, lifelong, two bit con artist. Arf!
CC:
Re-read the second line you typed. "Trump's proud voters ... ".
Here's the deal, and others have said the same thing.
No matter what Donald says and does, not one of his voters is going to change their mind and not vote for him.
Same with Biden. No matter how incoherent he gets in front of the cameras, everyone who voted for Clinton in 2016 is going to vote for Joe in 2020.

It is what it is. Right now, with no 2016 voters changing their minds, the 2020 results will be a xerox copy of the 2016 results.
Joe has to get more people to the polls to win this thing. Michael Moore is pleading with everyone he knows to reach out to 100 people and get them to vote. And Moore is right. It's folks that stayed home in 2016 that are needed to get Biden in the Oval Office.

And I'm sorry Rate This. But when I came to the realization you're posting polls that were taken over the phone, I knew right then the results are skewed. Based upon the many family and friends I have, I feel it's fair to say a conservative is more likely to look at their phone and say "I don't know who's calling, let it go to voicemail". Most liberals I know would not only answer an unknown number, but also call back an unknown missed call that didn't leave a message to see what they wanted.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Tue Sep 08, 2020 4:05 pm

Mike Oxlong wrote:
Tue Sep 08, 2020 2:33 pm
screen glare wrote:
Tue Sep 08, 2020 8:16 am
CC:
Re-read the second line you typed. "Trump's proud voters ... ".
Here's the deal, and others have said the same thing.
No matter what Donald says and does, not one of his voters is going to change their mind and not vote for him.
Same with Biden. No matter how incoherent he gets in front of the cameras, everyone who voted for Clinton in 2016 is going to vote for Joe in 2020.

It is what it is. Right now, with no 2016 voters changing their minds, the 2020 results will be a xerox copy of the 2016 results.
Joe has to get more people to the polls to win this thing. Michael Moore is pleading with everyone he knows to reach out to 100 people and get them to vote. And Moore is right. It's folks that stayed home in 2016 that are needed to get Biden in the Oval Office.

And I'm sorry Rate This. But when I came to the realization you're posting polls that were taken over the phone, I knew right then the results are skewed. Based upon the many family and friends I have, I feel it's fair to say a conservative is more likely to look at their phone and say "I don't know who's calling, let it go to voicemail". Most liberals I know would not only answer an unknown number, but also call back an unknown missed call that didn't leave a message to see what they wanted.
Ok... this is gonna go in the “you are an imbecile” column. I carefully spelled it out for you what happened in 2016 and how slim Trumps margin really was. Those three states will literally make or break him. It is IMPOSSIBLE I say again IMPOSSIBLE for him to win without them.
Hillary lost due to her unpopularity overall... Biden doesn’t have the same problem and is running well ahead of where she was. If you want to do yard signs I’m seeing more Biden signs out here in the burbs than Trump signs. In the formerly Republican stronghold of Livonia. That’s a bad sign for him. As for phone polls exactly how do you suggest a poll be taken? The internet isn’t a reliable method. I spelled out in detail how far off the polls were in 16 (Hint: not much except Wisconsin). In short you don’t know jack.

You’re batting about .500 at this... half the time you make sense and the other half of the time you make Trumps ramblings seem like Hemingway reincarnated. I don’t get it.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic