Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 30 at 9:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

This Election is about Freedom vs. Control

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
audiophile

This Election is about Freedom vs. Control

Post by audiophile » Sat Sep 05, 2020 10:38 am

https://www.facebook.com/samanthamarika ... 6471749707

More minorities seeing the light?

You need to look no farther then the Big Gretch to know they are on the control side.

Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

MotorCityRadioFreak

Re: This Election is about Freedom vs. Control

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Sat Sep 05, 2020 7:36 pm

This election is about fascism(Trump) vs. democracy(Biden).

They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

bmw

Post by bmw » Sat Sep 05, 2020 7:49 pm

MotorCityRadioFreak wrote:
Sat Sep 05, 2020 7:36 pm
Here, let me translate that for you:

Rule of law (Trump) vs. mob rule (Biden)

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Sat Sep 05, 2020 9:40 pm

The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Sat Sep 05, 2020 9:51 pm

bmw wrote:
Sat Sep 05, 2020 7:49 pm
MotorCityRadioFreak wrote:
Sat Sep 05, 2020 7:36 pm
Here, let me translate that for you:

Rule of law (Trump) vs. mob rule (Biden)
Weakly plotted political theater vs. actually trying to fix what ails us.

G G

Post by G G » Mon Sep 07, 2020 4:31 am

This thread is fantastic because it encapsulates the true verve of this election season. On one side, we have the liberal who accepts the false narratives created by the press that Trump is somehow the evil fascist and that Biden stands for democracy. All the while, Trump has stood for freedom during the entire Chinese Flu and Biden has toed the line like an emasculated man in name only. The other side is men and women frustrated with the efforts of the libs to try to bring us backwards.

Trump is far from perfect, but I can promise you that he won't be gripping his ankles for the Europeans like Biden will. He is also enough of a man to handle ANTIFA the way they should be handled. Not with an open mouth like Biden would.

Senility is a sad, sad disease and it can deteriorate the brain to make a person say and believe some wild things. Sadly, it wasn't senility that caused Biden to be this way.

Donald Trump was and is the best president this country has ever had. And he will return to glory as our leader again.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Mon Sep 07, 2020 4:49 am

G G wrote:
Mon Sep 07, 2020 4:31 am
This thread is fantastic because it encapsulates the true verve of this election season. On one side, we have the liberal who accepts the false narratives created by the press that Trump is somehow the evil fascist and that Biden stands for democracy. All the while, Trump has stood for freedom during the entire Chinese Flu and Biden has toed the line like an emasculated man in name only. The other side is men and women frustrated with the efforts of the libs to try to bring us backwards.

Trump is far from perfect, but I can promise you that he won't be gripping his ankles for the Europeans like Biden will. He is also enough of a man to handle ANTIFA the way they should be handled. Not with an open mouth like Biden would.

Senility is a sad, sad disease and it can deteriorate the brain to make a person say and believe some wild things. Sadly, it wasn't senility that caused Biden to be this way.
We have reelect Trump to see him “deal with Antifa”... if he could he already would have.

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Mon Sep 07, 2020 6:54 am

Antifa wasn't an issue until the democrat's got in bed with them and created this monster.
Last edited by audiophile on Mon Sep 07, 2020 7:12 am, edited 1 time in total.

Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Mon Sep 07, 2020 1:44 pm

audiophile wrote:
Mon Sep 07, 2020 6:54 am
Antifa wasn't an issue until the democrat's got in bed with them and created this monster.
Ah yes... it’s all the Democrats fault. No egging on from the Republicans. Nope not at all... :roll:

Lester The Nightfly

Post by Lester The Nightfly » Mon Sep 07, 2020 4:52 pm

G G wrote:

This post reads like someone who hasn't been able to conjure a non-pharmacological induced erection in years. So much toxic male angst. I'd normally suggest purchasing a Corvette or a big dual-axle pickup truck to take the edge off that feeling of inadequacy but I'm guessing the budget only allows for a Chevy econo-sled. In any event, these pages can do without the lack of being able to produce a boner rage.

Thx.

UP906

Post by UP906 » Mon Sep 07, 2020 5:01 pm

Why is Lester the gadfly obsessed with this guy's boner?

Weird.

Thread Killer

G G

Post by G G » Tue Sep 08, 2020 12:46 am

UP906 wrote:
Mon Sep 07, 2020 5:01 pm
Why is Lester the gadfly obsessed with this guy's boner?

Weird.
Lester strikes me as of those sweetboys I would see in Palmer Park back in the day when I would be coming up from a meeting downtown. Just peaking across the road you can see them hustlin' and bustlin' some even dressed as women. Sickening!

Donald Trump was and is the best president this country has ever had. And he will return to glory as our leader again.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Tue Sep 08, 2020 3:39 am

Lester The Nightfly wrote:
Mon Sep 07, 2020 4:52 pm
G G wrote:

This post reads like someone who hasn't been able to conjure a non-pharmacological induced erection in years. So much toxic male angst. I'd normally suggest purchasing a Corvette or a big dual-axle pickup truck to take the edge off that feeling of inadequacy but I'm guessing the budget only allows for a Chevy econo-sled. In any event, these pages can do without the lack of being able to produce a boner rage.

Thx.
Better get those while you can too. GM is on rocky ground thanks to King Trump's failed trade policy.

Audacity sucks.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic