Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Asinine calls to have Tucker Carlson fired

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
km1125

Re: Asinine calls to have Tucker Carlson fired

Post by km1125 » Thu Aug 27, 2020 8:18 pm

Well, all of the CNN hosts should be fired for being a-holes, but that's beside the point.

So, no real investigation is done yet, no convictions or anything like that and folks should get fired for just having an opinion (on an opinion tv show?)??

So much for LAW and JUSTICE that this country is supposedly founded on.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Fri Aug 28, 2020 3:57 am

If Antifa did actually exist as a violent entity, Fucker would be gone by now. Not wishing it, but it's what would happen. Black liberals have been very forgiving so far, but everyone reaches their fuse once pushed far enough. Most of the violence has been perpetuated by the Proud Boys, the KKK, and other white militias at BLM rallies not Blacks themselves.

They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Fri Aug 28, 2020 5:20 am

That's it. Your brain has turned to Malt O Meal.
https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/v ... ts-n675861
Last edited by audiophile on Fri Aug 28, 2020 5:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Fri Aug 28, 2020 5:25 am

Well, I am sorry that my brain isn't controlled by Glenn Beck, Dennis Praeger, or El Rushbo anymore. I am glad I am not that person who hated himself and progressives for no good reason. Just because you are raised a certain way doesn't make it right.

The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Fri Aug 28, 2020 5:33 am

I was raised in a union Democrat household. SMH.

I don't have cable or any subscription services. I have a TV antenna, AM/FM and a Ham Radio. I listen to Rush a couple times per year while shooting the dial. I have never listened to Dennis Praeger. It's been years since I listened Glenn Beck on the radio. I mostly watched him on CNN 15+ years ago.

I have never voted for Trump.

Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

Deleted User 14896

Post by Deleted User 14896 » Fri Aug 28, 2020 5:48 am

MotorCityRadioFreak wrote:
Fri Aug 28, 2020 5:25 am
Well, I am sorry that my brain isn't controlled by Glenn Beck, Dennis Praeger, or El Rushbo anymore. I am glad I am not that person who hated himself and progressives for no good reason. Just because you are raised a certain way doesn't make it right.
It is a bit of a sad commentary how some will take as truth things that talking head says on TV and radio.
It's all a viewpoint. Everything said by every commentator on every network has a slant to it.
Not one is telling the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth. Not one. It's all Dazzle and Baffle.
So many at home fail to discern that.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Fri Aug 28, 2020 5:56 am

Well, the truth always wins out. My brother and I both listened to El Rushbo often in college and both voted for Bush in '04(I campaigned for the guy). We're both Berniecrats now, so all is well that ends well. I judged the poor for so many years and thought they were lazy, and then I was unemployed myself for several years and found out that welfare queens truly were a myth.

Audacity sucks.

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Fri Aug 28, 2020 6:08 am

You never asked me to help you find a job.

Now you think Bernie is going to help you find a job?

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Fri Aug 28, 2020 6:52 am

What we need is a government jobs plan like what FDR Eisenhower did. The best way to do that is to tax those businesses in the top 5% by profit and billionaires who have dodged taxes. Then, the swamp of billionaires would be drained which has been needed for many years.

Does Biden pursue that? Probably not to that degree Bernie proposed, but some government jobs are better than none. We have a lot to do as far as infrastructure and clean water.

Audacity sucks.

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Fri Aug 28, 2020 7:58 am

Deleted User 14896

Post by Deleted User 14896 » Fri Aug 28, 2020 10:40 am

MotorCityRadioFreak wrote:
Fri Aug 28, 2020 5:56 am
.... I judged the poor for so many years and thought they were lazy, and then I was unemployed myself for several years and found out that welfare queens truly were a myth ....
Now were you truly not able to find work? No one at all was hiring? It wasn't possible to work part time at two (or more) places?

I know 4 different people who when they lost their job, they got a part time job at the same Speedway on Lilley. All 4 had little 3x5 "mini" resumes printed out and was giving out to every customer that looks affluent. All 4 make 20+ an hour now at different places. All because of handing out cards at a low paying job.

Deleted User 15342

Post by Deleted User 15342 » Fri Aug 28, 2020 10:54 am

lovinlife101 wrote:
Thu Aug 27, 2020 7:49 pm
So, the dumb Dems want Tucker Carlson fired for defending a white teen playing army man and killing two innocent people.

It would be like Republicans calling for all of the CNN hosts to be fired for being a-holes. It’s just who they are and what they do.

Dumb Dems: “Fox News has no credibility!” (Five seconds later) “Fox News must fire Tucker Carlson to maintain its credibility!”

Smh
Now you really confused the Dumb Dems.

UP906

Post by UP906 » Fri Aug 28, 2020 11:02 am

Some folks expect that they should be "given" everything, up to and including high paying jobs.

Menial labor to pay the bills is beneath their lazy asses.

Thread Killer

Deleted User 9015

Post by Deleted User 9015 » Fri Aug 28, 2020 4:54 pm

Truly can't tell the trolls from the people being serious anymore.

There is a theory that /pol/'s influence began from people shitposting about the jewish agenda, and that the racist memes were salient enough to catch the attention of enough dimbulbs that it sorta spiraled from trolling and shitposting into the alt-right. I know for a fact that Jim=Q, and that he exploited idiot 20-somethings to boost 8chan popularity. Then Q spiraled into something that idiot boomers caught onto and took as gospel.

What I am trying to say is that people who let things like politics dominate their worldview are typically narrow and simple and trolls have inadvertently converted these people into being their minions. It would be amusing if the outcome wasn't genuflection at Trump.

Sure "it cuts both ways", but I find it interesting that so many people ponder why there is no left-wing version of Q or /pol/ to achieve the same level of popularity or infamy.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Fri Aug 28, 2020 5:46 pm

Neckbeard wrote:
Fri Aug 28, 2020 4:54 pm
Truly can't tell the trolls from the people being serious anymore.

There is a theory that /pol/'s influence began from people shitposting about the jewish agenda, and that the racist memes were salient enough to catch the attention of enough dimbulbs that it sorta spiraled from trolling and shitposting into the alt-right. I know for a fact that Jim=Q, and that he exploited idiot 20-somethings to boost 8chan popularity. Then Q spiraled into something that idiot boomers caught onto and took as gospel.

What I am trying to say is that people who let things like politics dominate their worldview are typically narrow and simple and trolls have inadvertently converted these people into being their minions. It would be amusing if the outcome wasn't genuflection at Trump.

Sure "it cuts both ways", but I find it interesting that so many people ponder why there is no left-wing version of Q or /pol/ to achieve the same level of popularity or infamy.
Folks on the right are easier to sucker me thinks. We have our own problems on the left but the authoritarian streaks and clinging to things like online posts and talk radio is not among them.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic