Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Asinine calls to have Tucker Carlson fired

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
G G

Re: Asinine calls to have Tucker Carlson fired

Post by G G » Sun Aug 30, 2020 5:15 pm

hanson wrote:
Sun Aug 30, 2020 3:44 pm
G G wrote:
Sun Aug 30, 2020 5:45 am
Lester The Nightfly wrote:
Sat Aug 29, 2020 12:57 am
MotorCityRadioFreak wrote:
Sat Aug 29, 2020 12:35 am
Or it's just two college dropouts with 4 user names a piece just jerking off while eating Cheetos. Wearing MAGA hats and posting on a radio message board bummed they couldn't cut it at Specs. Meanwhile, mother is upstairs crying about what she must have done wrong. I feel bad for that woman.
You might not be far from the truth except I wouldn't at all be surprised if they are on a 90-day contract to shitpost on a handful of political or political section websites for a fee. There's been absolutely no evidence they have any interest in Michigan Radio & TV, the posts are just lame potshots of little substance, image links, stuff that can be cranked out in seconds (actual substantive writing takes up time, not profitable when you're getting paid by the post) I don't even get the impression they really hold any beliefs, it's just business when you've probably been laid off and need some income. Smart money says they'll vanish either right before the election if Trump is headed for a loss and the campaign stops funding these kinds of operations or right after the election when the money stops regardless of the outcome. One more reason I can't wait for this shit to be over with.
I agree, the libs are getting out of control this year.
Sun Aug 30, 2020 12:25 am
And somehow, they preach at me saying I shouldn't be annoyed with the word "fa**ot" when I was bullied with that word for 4 years in Jr high and high school.
tbh, so much of what you post here comes back to your sexuality, when the topic is supposed to be politics, so I can definitely see why you were called out for it. When you run around a forum with a big fag tag on every post you make, it sort of points you out to people. I don't care what you put in your mouth or your keister, but if you keep pointing out you're one of those people, you should expect to be called a faggot.
And you wonder why I antagonize you, slimeball
My fanboy confuses antagonize with amuse. How adorable :D

Donald Trump was and is the best president this country has ever had. And he will return to glory as our leader again.

hanson

Post by hanson » Mon Aug 31, 2020 7:44 am

G G wrote:
Sun Aug 30, 2020 5:15 pm
hanson wrote:
G G wrote:
Or it's just two college dropouts with 4 user names a piece just jerking off while eating Cheetos. Wearing MAGA hats and posting on a radio message board bummed they couldn't cut it at Specs. Meanwhile, mother is upstairs crying about what she must have done wrong. I feel bad for that woman.
You might not be far from the truth except I wouldn't at all be surprised if they are on a 90-day contract to shitpost on a handful of political or political section websites for a fee. There's been absolutely no evidence they have any interest in Michigan Radio & TV, the posts are just lame potshots of little substance, image links, stuff that can be cranked out in seconds (actual substantive writing takes up time, not profitable when you're getting paid by the post) I don't even get the impression they really hold any beliefs, it's just business when you've probably been laid off and need some income. Smart money says they'll vanish either right before the election if Trump is headed for a loss and the campaign stops funding these kinds of operations or right after the election when the money stops regardless of the outcome. One more reason I can't wait for this shit to be over with.
And somehow, they preach at me saying I shouldn't be annoyed with the word "fa**ot" when I was bullied with that word for 4 years in Jr high and high school.
tbh, so much of what you post here comes back to your sexuality, when the topic is supposed to be politics, so I can definitely see why you were called out for it. When you run around a forum with a big fag tag on every post you make, it sort of points you out to people. I don't care what you put in your mouth or your keister, but if you keep pointing out you're one of those people, you should expect to be called a faggot.
If this amuses you, you really need to get a life you pathetic little bastard

hanson

Post by hanson » Mon Aug 31, 2020 10:53 am

G G wrote:

looks like you are coming unglued, asshole

hanson

Post by hanson » Mon Aug 31, 2020 10:55 am

G G wrote:
Sun Aug 30, 2020 3:25 pm
Rate This wrote:
Sun Aug 30, 2020 11:07 am
R Bedell wrote:
Sun Aug 30, 2020 6:42 am
RT:
Folks on the right are easier to sucker me thinks
So says the person the guzzles the DNC Koolaid. :lol :lol :lol
I don’t guzzle any kool-aid... however you have it coming to you via IV.
You may not guzzle kool-aid, but I have a pretty good idea of what you do guzzle :lol:

hanson

Post by hanson » Mon Aug 31, 2020 10:58 am

G G wrote:
Sun Aug 30, 2020 5:15 pm
hanson wrote:
G G wrote:

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic