Acceptable registrations in the queue through April 25 at 5:30p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Biden To Shut Country Down?!?!

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Rate This

Re: Biden To Shut Country Down?!?!

Post by Rate This » Sun Aug 23, 2020 5:06 pm

G G wrote:
Sun Aug 23, 2020 4:53 pm
hanson wrote:
Sun Aug 23, 2020 11:55 am
G G wrote:
Sun Aug 23, 2020 11:29 am
audiophile wrote:
Sun Aug 23, 2020 8:37 am
hanson wrote:
Sat Aug 22, 2020 10:28 pm
G G wrote:
Fri Aug 21, 2020 10:29 pm
They just shut it down for months and all the while all I heard was how it wasn't working. Then I sit in my chair and watch the news and I see certain people in the streets smashing windows, smashing cars, and behaving like petulent brats in front of law enforcement. But no, the people who were responsible and protested peacefully for personal responsibility were painted as the bad guys. You can't win with these people!

And now creepy Uncle Joe is gonna do it even more??

I'd rather die than live under this tyranny.
no they didn't you asshole the areas that shut down properly have begun to safely reopen now. can we get you a tutor
Hanson: it's just your spin on it.

If we were to drill down on this issue, does a shutdown really stop the virus or just prolong the destruction of the economy? I say the later.

The virus just has to run it's course, but we can be required to wear masks and wash our hands, if need be.
EXACTLY! This is 100% a personal responsibility issue.

Some people need big daddy to tell them how to live their lives, though.
butt out
some people need big daddy to deliver their haldol
This is the typical Conservative. Lots of grow up and be a man style rhetoric and no ability to do anything to feebly back it up.

G G

Post by G G » Sun Aug 23, 2020 5:26 pm

Rate This wrote:
Sun Aug 23, 2020 5:06 pm
G G wrote:
hanson wrote:
G G wrote:
audiophile wrote:
hanson wrote:
G G wrote:
They just shut it down for months and all the while all I heard was how it wasn't working. Then I sit in my chair and watch the news and I see certain people in the streets smashing windows, smashing cars, and behaving like petulent brats in front of law enforcement. But no, the people who were responsible and protested peacefully for personal responsibility were painted as the bad guys. You can't win with these people!

no they didn't you asshole the areas that shut down properly have begun to safely reopen now. can we get you a tutor

If we were to drill down on this issue, does a shutdown really stop the virus or just prolong the destruction of the economy? I say the later.

The virus just has to run it's course, but we can be required to wear masks and wash our hands, if need be.

butt out
This is the typical Conservative. Lots of grow up and be a man style rhetoric and no ability to do anything to feebly back it up.
There's nothing to back up, son. He has been stalking me around the forum and reples to my posts with abs and snipes every time i post. I don't respect him enough to say much more.
Donald Trump was and is the best president this country has ever had. And he will return to glory as our leader again.

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Sun Aug 23, 2020 6:41 pm

If Biden Is Ready To Lock Down Again, We Should Just Elect Fauci Instead:

This is really not a facetious question. Shutting down America again would not only cripple America, but it would also make any other policies that Biden might have in mind utterly pointless.

A jobs program when nobody can go to work?

An education program when nobody can go to school?

An infrastructure program with no construction workers? I mean, how does this work?

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/2020/ ... 21129.html
Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Sun Aug 23, 2020 7:55 pm

Rate This wrote:

Grow up and be a man skippy. Stop being a whiny snowflake. I can back that up if ya want.. You could even bring a couple friends just to make it sporting...
New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

Deleted User 9015

Post by Deleted User 9015 » Sun Aug 23, 2020 9:01 pm

:lol:

getting this riled up about politics on a webforum

hanson

Post by hanson » Sun Aug 23, 2020 10:11 pm

G G wrote:
hanson wrote:
G G wrote:
audiophile wrote:
hanson wrote:
G G wrote:

butt out
what is that supposed to mean? I thought you were ignoring me. No self control, huh?

hanson

Post by hanson » Sun Aug 23, 2020 10:13 pm

G G wrote:
Sun Aug 23, 2020 5:26 pm
Rate This wrote:
G G wrote:
hanson wrote:
G G wrote:
audiophile wrote:
hanson wrote:
G G wrote:

butt out
There's nothing to back up, son. He has been stalking me around the forum and reples to my posts with abs and snipes every time i post. I don't respect him enough to say much more.
You can dish it out but cannot take it. You have been very cruel to some in the past, just returning the favor, asshole

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Sun Aug 23, 2020 11:07 pm

Bryce wrote:
Sun Aug 23, 2020 7:55 pm
Rate This wrote:

Grow up and be a man skippy. Stop being a whiny snowflake. I can back that up if ya want.. You could even bring a couple friends just to make it sporting...
Good thing you’re one of the people I enjoy sparring with... I do mean that as a compliment by the way.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Sun Aug 23, 2020 11:08 pm

Rate This wrote:
Sun Aug 23, 2020 11:07 pm
Bryce wrote:
Rate This wrote:

Good thing you’re one of the people I enjoy sparring with... I do mean that as a compliment by the way.
Hey, when you call us impressive conservatives feeble, it gets our dander up! I could do a Biden and challenge you to go out back and do some push ups if ya like?
New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Sun Aug 23, 2020 11:10 pm

Bryce wrote:
Sun Aug 23, 2020 11:08 pm
Rate This wrote:
Bryce wrote:
Rate This wrote:

Hey, when you call us impressive conservatives feeble, it gets our dander up!
I get that... the feeble comment was directed at GG... he gave me a “the liberal is..” post Mocking a nature documentary a while ago... returning the favor.

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Mon Aug 24, 2020 6:38 am

Bryce wrote:
Rate This wrote:
Bryce wrote:
Rate This wrote:

Hey, when you call us impressive conservatives feeble, it gets our dander up! I could do a Biden and challenge you to go out back and do some push ups if ya like?
Biden was a boob for suggesting they take it out back and do pushups.
Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

Deleted User 15342

Post by Deleted User 15342 » Mon Aug 24, 2020 8:17 am

BLM= Biden’s Little Mind

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Mon Aug 24, 2020 10:37 am

audiophile wrote:
Mon Aug 24, 2020 6:38 am
Bryce wrote:
Rate This wrote:
Bryce wrote:
Rate This wrote:

Biden was a boob for suggesting they take it out back and do pushups.
I think that was a bet he knew he would win easily. Trump is not a physically fit man.

G G

Post by G G » Mon Aug 24, 2020 9:11 pm

hanson wrote:
Sun Aug 23, 2020 10:13 pm
G G wrote:
Sun Aug 23, 2020 5:26 pm
Rate This wrote:
G G wrote:
hanson wrote:
G G wrote:
audiophile wrote:
hanson wrote:
G G wrote:

butt out
You can dish it out but cannot take it. You have been very cruel to some in the past, just returning the favor, asshole
I am the nicest man on this board and I can promise you one thing: I have always given more than I have received.
Donald Trump was and is the best president this country has ever had. And he will return to glory as our leader again.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Mon Aug 24, 2020 9:54 pm

Given More irritation due to trolling than you’ve received in return? I can See that.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic