Acceptable registrations in the queue through May 12 at 7:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Trump posts video to social media calling for "unified reich"

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Matt

Trump posts video to social media calling for "unified reich"

Post by Matt » Tue May 21, 2024 8:02 am

https://www.politico.com/news/2024/05/2 ... h-00159067
Donald Trump’s social media account on Monday shared a video referencing a “unified reich” in a post about how the country will change if he becomes president again.

His campaign said a staffer did not see the word “reich” before it was posted — an explanation President Joe Biden’s team blasted on Monday night.
I thought he only hired the best people...

Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

zzand

Re: Trump posts video to social media calling for "unified reich"

Post by zzand » Tue May 21, 2024 10:25 am

I saw that and just shook my head. The man is a menace and no one with a brain will buy that "explanation".

Motown322

Post by Motown322 » Tue May 21, 2024 12:16 pm

zzand wrote:
Tue May 21, 2024 10:25 am
I saw that and just shook my head. The man is a menace and no one with a brain will buy that "explanation".
Especially since last month he made a big deal about how only he and his social media director have access to his account...

zzand

Post by zzand » Wed May 22, 2024 10:27 am

From a longer article

Donald Trump on Tuesday ridiculously claimed that President Joe Biden was “locked & loaded ready to take me out” during the FBI’s 2022 search for classified documents at Mar-a-Lago, marking the first time in modern U.S. history that a former president accused his successor of trying to kill him, The Washington Post reported.

Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-Ga.) chimed in on X (formerly Twitter) that the Justice Department and FBI under Biden “were planning to assassinate Pres Trump and gave the green light.” She suggested she had warned Trump about it. “What are Republicans going to do about it?” she wrote.

The four-time indicted president and his allies distorted boilerplate language in the Mar-a-Lago search warrant that authorizes deadly force if necessary.

This man should be the leader of the free world? I don't think so, what say all of you?

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Wed May 22, 2024 11:14 am

You're giving them too much credit, zz.
They don't think logically and don't care. They are a cult, and follow their leader.
The censorship king from out of state.

zzand

Post by zzand » Wed May 22, 2024 11:20 am

Sadly you are correct

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Wed May 22, 2024 11:54 am

Beemer?

And we are supposed to believe Biden is the one with all the mental issues.

Biden had nothing to do with the raid at Mar-a-lago. The whole thing was Trumps fault.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic