Acceptable registrations in the queue through May 6 at 7:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Paul Ryan won't vote for Trump. "Character is too important".

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Honeyman

Paul Ryan won't vote for Trump. "Character is too important".

Post by Honeyman » Wed May 08, 2024 7:04 pm

"Character is too important to me, and it's a job that requires the kind of character he just doesn't have."

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/pol ... 616325007/

The censorship king from out of state.

TC Talks

Re: Paul Ryan won't vote for Trump. "Character is too important".

Post by TC Talks » Wed May 08, 2024 8:23 pm

Let's hope other high profile Republicans who are fed up with him also follow suit.

Ryan also comes from a constituency of conservative Chicago Catholic leaders. Could there be cracks in support from traditional faith?

I've got to wonder who can support Trump after this week in court.
“Blessed are those who are righteous in his name.”
― Matt

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Wed May 08, 2024 9:12 pm

It would take a Republican with a backbone to speak up. Ryan is out of office, so he'll speak. Romney isn't running again, and the GOP threw out possibly the most conservative Republican in Congress, Liz Cheney who calls it like it is. The cult leaders entire former cabinet has too.

But the Cruz's, Rubio's, etc., etc., etc., aren't gonna say a word.
The censorship king from out of state.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Wed May 08, 2024 9:23 pm

Honeyman wrote:
Wed May 08, 2024 9:12 pm
Ryan has pull with older Midwest voters. This election will be won or lost in swing states. Florida and Texas are write offs.
“Blessed are those who are righteous in his name.”
― Matt

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

Matt

Post by Matt » Wed May 08, 2024 9:31 pm

Honeyman wrote:
Wed May 08, 2024 9:12 pm
It would take a Republican with a backbone to speak up. Ryan is out of office, so he'll speak. Romney isn't running again, and the GOP threw out possibly the most conservative Republican in Congress, Liz Cheney who calls it like it is. The cult leaders entire former cabinet has too.

I think Palin is the only living Republican that has been on a presidential ticket, winning or losing, that will vote for Trump. This year would have been a slam dunk for a standard Republican, but instead the party is putting forward an anti-American petty criminal.
Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

**This space lives rent-free in BMW's head**

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic