Acceptable registrations in the queue through April 26 at 9:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

TRUMP DIES!!!

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
audiophile

Re: TRUMP DIES!!!

Post by audiophile » Tue Aug 18, 2020 8:32 pm

Honeyman wrote:
Tue Aug 18, 2020 8:10 pm
audiophile wrote:
Tue Aug 18, 2020 8:05 pm
I guess you haven't kept up on the news:

Robert, 72, had been at Mount Sinai hospital’s neurosciences intensive care unit (NSICU) in New York since at least June 11th, being treated

On its website Mount Sinai boasts that its 16-bed NSICU specializes in “state of the art, compassionate care of patients who suffer from subarachnoid hemorrhage, acute ischemic stroke, intracerebral hemorrhage, subdural hematomas, coma, tumors of the brain and spine, severe or prolonged seizures, neuro-infections, [and] spinal cord injury among others.”

He was released June 24th

https://www.thedailybeast.com/trumps-br ... s-tell-all
Thanks.

So it was Covid.
Maybe you need a checkup at Mount Sinai hospital’s neurosciences intensive care unit :rollin j/k

Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Tue Aug 18, 2020 8:36 pm

audiophile wrote:
Tue Aug 18, 2020 8:32 pm
Honeyman wrote:
Tue Aug 18, 2020 8:10 pm
audiophile wrote:
Tue Aug 18, 2020 8:05 pm
I guess you haven't kept up on the news:

Robert, 72, had been at Mount Sinai hospital’s neurosciences intensive care unit (NSICU) in New York since at least June 11th, being treated

On its website Mount Sinai boasts that its 16-bed NSICU specializes in “state of the art, compassionate care of patients who suffer from subarachnoid hemorrhage, acute ischemic stroke, intracerebral hemorrhage, subdural hematomas, coma, tumors of the brain and spine, severe or prolonged seizures, neuro-infections, [and] spinal cord injury among others.”

He was released June 24th

https://www.thedailybeast.com/trumps-br ... s-tell-all
Thanks.

So it was Covid.
Maybe you need a checkup at Mount Sinai hospital’s neurosciences intensive care unit :rollin j/k
Complications from Covid. Everything shuts down.
The censorship king from out of state.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Tue Aug 18, 2020 9:18 pm

Yep. My friend in Dallas had a stroke and blood clots from COVID. He is going to be in therapy for months after being sick after July 4th.

I was in the hospital 3 times in March and April for upper respiratory issues, and my breathing(although improved) has not been the same since. My oxygen is between 94-98% whereas I was always 99 or 100 before. I tested negative for COVID, but there are just as many false negatives as there are false positives out there. Unfortunately, that doesn't fit the fit the narrative of conservatives, so they ignore the false negatives.

Now, I also have pins and needles pain in my throat and lymph nodes. No one knows why.
They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Wed Aug 19, 2020 8:14 am

lovinlife101 wrote:
Wed Aug 19, 2020 7:13 am
MotorCityRadioFreak wrote:
Tue Aug 18, 2020 9:18 pm
Yep. My friend in Dallas had a stroke and blood clots from COVID. He is going to be in therapy for months after being sick after July 4th.

I was in the hospital 3 times in March and April for upper respiratory issues, and my breathing(although improved) has not been the same since. My oxygen is between 94-98% whereas I was always 99 or 100 before. I tested negative for COVID, but there are just as many false negatives as there are false positives out there. Unfortunately, that doesn't fit the fit the narrative of conservatives, so they ignore the false negatives.

Now, I also have pins and needles pain in my throat and lymph nodes. No one knows why.
For some reason, LGBTQIA+ get sick quite often.
Again, trying to chemically alter one's chromosome is not a good idea...
Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

Deleted User 15342

Post by Deleted User 15342 » Wed Aug 19, 2020 11:07 am

lovinlife101 wrote:
Wed Aug 19, 2020 10:03 am
audiophile wrote:
Wed Aug 19, 2020 8:14 am
lovinlife101 wrote:
Wed Aug 19, 2020 7:13 am
MotorCityRadioFreak wrote:
Tue Aug 18, 2020 9:18 pm

For some reason, LGBTQIA+ get sick quite often.
Again, trying to chemically alter one's chromosome is not a good idea...
It's just a filthy lifestyle. When most meetings happen in a gas station bathroom, what do they expect? AIDS anyone?
Agreed. Fudge packing and carpet munching not good ideas. AIDS has been around since 1980 and still no vaccine and it’s like no one really cares. COVID has been around in less than a year and everyone cares to get a vaccine developed in a hurry what’s up with that? What is really wrong with this picture more people die of AIDS than COVID but we never get the numbers of deaths. It’s truly sad.

Matt

Post by Matt » Mon Nov 13, 2023 3:17 pm

Bump.

I'm sure his sister was a lovely woman.
Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

teetoppz28

Post by teetoppz28 » Mon Nov 13, 2023 3:27 pm

C'mon Big Macs, do your thing!! tRump's cholesterol levels must be YUUUUUGE!
Dropping knowledge on forum MAGAts.
Unapologetically intellectually superior.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic