Acceptable registrations in the queue through April 25 at 5:30p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Killing those with Down Syndrome is murder

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
audiophile

Re: Killing those with Down Syndrome is murder

Post by audiophile » Thu Aug 13, 2020 7:37 am

My children watch a downs kid, they say he is happy.

Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

UP906

Post by UP906 » Thu Aug 13, 2020 11:01 am

My Wife has a downy Cousin. He's an awesome young man. He's kind, caring, and very funny. I know life wasn't always peaches and cream for him and his parents, but I know everyone involved considers him a blessing.

Thread Killer

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Thu Aug 13, 2020 11:05 pm

Phew, I thought you were talking about people, not just a collection of cells.

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Fri Aug 14, 2020 12:26 am

No one wants children to die. You can be pro choice and anti abortion. Ultimately, the right does themselves a disservice when they oppose contraception.

They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Fri Aug 14, 2020 10:53 am

MotorCityRadioFreak wrote:
Fri Aug 14, 2020 12:26 am
No one wants children to die. You can be pro choice and anti abortion. Ultimately, the right does themselves a disservice when they oppose contraception.
No one? If your statement was true then there would be no elective abortion, and there never be anyone intentionally killing children.

Oh and it's PRO-LIFE not anti abortion.

No one here has any issues with normal contraception.
Last edited by audiophile on Sat Aug 15, 2020 6:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

zzand

Post by zzand » Fri Aug 14, 2020 11:07 am

The reality of not having sex is it won't happen. To expect everyone to just stop having sex, except when wanting to have a baby, might be the winner of stupid ideas. Just like no one if going to force people to wear a mask right now, no one will be able to force people to stop fucking. Now toddle off and play in the basement with your toys little boy.

zzand

Post by zzand » Sat Aug 15, 2020 10:49 am

Well., whatever you are, it is still the dinner winner for stupid ideas. Since you advocate it, go fuck yourself.....hahahahaha

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Sat Aug 15, 2020 11:03 am

I'm glad you have each other to console yourselves.

By the way how is Right to Life's signature campaign going???

That's a problem when a small percentage of the population thinks everyone should be subject to their crazy beliefs.

BTW cells aren't People...

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

zzand

Post by zzand » Sat Aug 15, 2020 2:10 pm

"BTW cells aren't People..."

All people are cells therefore cells are people. You do get tiring after a while. You seem to be anti life but help the homeless, you seem to dislike anyone who doesn't have your warped view of the world. I kinda feel bad for you until I remember you have done this to yourself.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Sun Aug 16, 2020 2:18 pm

zzand wrote:
Sat Aug 15, 2020 2:10 pm
"BTW cells aren't People..."

All people are cells therefore cells are people. You do get tiring after a while. You seem to be anti life but help the homeless, you seem to dislike anyone who doesn't have your warped view of the world. I kinda feel bad for you until I remember you have done this to yourself.
Yet...

Look at what Right to Life has done to help those abandoned by their parents, the foster system and society... NOTHING

We had a prominent church with a large Right to Life base start a letter campaign to try and block our shelter's expansion during COVID.

Let's just say my priority is to living breathing people, not a political wedge issue that has run out of gas. They couldn't even get the marginal number of signatures for their attempt to force Americans to conform to their warped non-science way of thinking.

― Noam Chomsky

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Sun Aug 16, 2020 4:26 pm

Maybe you should answer your own question:

What did Jesus say to the detractors when the woman poured the expensive perfume over him?

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Sun Aug 16, 2020 4:58 pm

audiophile wrote:
Sun Aug 16, 2020 4:26 pm

What did Jesus say to the detractors when the woman poured the expensive perfume over him?
Vote Trump?

Ponder these John 3:16; 1 John 2:2; Romans 5:8...

― Noam Chomsky

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Sun Aug 16, 2020 5:36 pm

TC Talks wrote:
Sun Aug 16, 2020 4:58 pm
audiophile wrote:

Vote Trump?

Typical. You didn't answer the question.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Sun Aug 16, 2020 8:21 pm

audiophile wrote:
Sun Aug 16, 2020 5:36 pm
TC Talks wrote:
Sun Aug 16, 2020 4:58 pm
audiophile wrote:

Vote Trump?

Typical. You didn't answer the question.
Correct. Because at the end of the day you can not show me anywhere in scripture that it is a Christian Man's job to over take a government to force other to live the word of Christ. Can you cite that? Because what is going on with Right to Life amounts arrogance, pride and is to exactly that: People forcing their religion on a citizenry.

― Noam Chomsky

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Sun Aug 16, 2020 8:29 pm

I know you you think you can get to heaven by good works. Scripture is clear you can not.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic