Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 30 at 9:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Debates will be an afterthought

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Rate This

Re: Debates will be an afterthought

Post by Rate This » Tue Aug 11, 2020 1:27 pm

R Bedell wrote:
Tue Aug 11, 2020 1:25 pm
At least he makes a good clown... He can do birthday parties starting in 2025.

Deleted User 12047

Re: Debates will be an afterthought

Post by Deleted User 12047 » Tue Aug 11, 2020 1:40 pm

R Bedell wrote:
Thu Aug 06, 2020 8:32 pm
Can't get that Bozo Biden to debate. The FAILURE is afraid to come out of his basement.
Sorry, fake news. Biden's already agreed to the debates.
Mike Oxlong wrote:
Thu Aug 06, 2020 10:05 pm
TC Talks wrote:
Thu Aug 06, 2020 8:56 pm
And yet Biden 52% Trump 44% in many, many polls.
Biden will be ahead in the polls right up to Election Night.
But me thinks something is happening that the media doesn't realize.
People are seeing all this Portland/Seattle/BLM/Protesting/Looting/Falling monuments. And they are scared.
And they see Biden not saying anything against any of it. In their minds, his silence is condoning.

You folks who live in front of the boob tube and social media don't see it.
It's how the silent majority feels. The voters that the media was clueless about in 2016. And are clueless about in 2020.
It honestly would not surprise me to see Trump win. And just like 4 years ago, no one including Trump will see it coming.
There is a lot of truth in this post... with one missing point. People are scared of what they are seeing, and they are seeing a current administration not able to handle it. Very similar to 1968.. where Nixon didn't even bother to debate either of his opponents before the election.

Biden doesn't have to say anything, yet. He's not officially nominated yet. This game is really still just in the warm up mode. First pitch doesn't get thrown until end of the month. Then, I'll pay attention to polls.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic