Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 30 at 9:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Biden-Harris Have a Big Problem in Pennsylvania?

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
audiophile

Biden-Harris Have a Big Problem in Pennsylvania?

Post by audiophile » Fri Sep 04, 2020 12:37 pm

https://spectator.org/biden-harris-have ... nsylvania/

Middle American doesn't want a know-it-all lefty. Total Ban on Fracking seems a bit extreme.

Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

MotorCityRadioFreak

Re: Biden-Harris Have a Big Problem in Pennsylvania?

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Fri Sep 04, 2020 3:25 pm

Joe's got Pennsylvania locked up. It's his home state.

They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Sat Sep 05, 2020 7:13 am

Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

zzand

Post by zzand » Sat Sep 05, 2020 7:52 am

There was a time that home state meant no worries but that was then and this is now where everything is weird and no one knows what the eventual outcome will be. There isn't a poll available that I believe and after the polls were so wrong in 16 the only thing I will trust will be the actual results of voting, although that is up for debate as well.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic