Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

LGBTQIA+

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
MotorCityRadioFreak

Re: LGBTQIA+

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Tue Sep 01, 2020 10:16 pm

I have been in a brief relationship with a woman but not sexually, no.

They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Tue Sep 01, 2020 10:18 pm

Turkeytop wrote:
Tue Sep 01, 2020 10:03 pm
Bryce wrote:
Tue Sep 01, 2020 9:38 pm
[
And please remember. Over 60 people no longer wish to be referred to as old. It's offensive to them. They are self identifying as "impressive."

I'm old. I feel it every day. :lol
No! You feel IMPRESSIVE!

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Tue Sep 01, 2020 10:19 pm

MotorCityRadioFreak wrote:
Tue Sep 01, 2020 10:00 pm
Seems like a neutral term. "Impressive" seems to infer positive ideals,
Sort of like calling homosexuals gay?

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

Turkeytop

Post by Turkeytop » Tue Sep 01, 2020 10:20 pm

Bryce wrote:
Tue Sep 01, 2020 10:18 pm

No! You feel IMPRESSIVE!

Did my wife tell you that?

I started out with nothing and I still have most of it.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Tue Sep 01, 2020 10:29 pm

Bryce wrote:
Tue Sep 01, 2020 10:19 pm
Tue Sep 01, 2020 10:00 pm
Seems like a neutral term. "Impressive" seems to infer positive ideals,
Sort of like calling homosexuals gay?
I don't see gay as positive or negative, seems neutral. Although I can't pretend to say what offends or not as that is not my identity, that's up to them.

The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Wed Sep 02, 2020 8:27 am

Tue Sep 01, 2020 9:31 pm
Gregg and McLovin, you can go fuck yourself. I was the same age as the guy I was fucking from 7th thru 12th grades. Got it? This is the LAST time I am addressing you, fucking incels.
7th grade? I'm hoping that was a typo.

I don't think anyone is ready to have sex or be ready for marriage at that age today. I believe a public commitment (plus a marriage and/or a signed agreement) should be made before sex. I believe the commitment should written out as signed contract too.

Sex form bonds that were not meant to be broken. i would think having sex when you are in 7th grade could make you very confused, I feel you are still dealing with that today...

BTW, I turned down a few attractive gals that asked me out because I knew wasn't ready for a relationship in my late teens/early twenties. I wish I would have explained it to them rather than a generic decline, though...

Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Wed Sep 02, 2020 1:37 pm

Audio, the only people that were confusing and making me upset were the idiot teachers I had that equated same sex attraction to pedophilia. Totally untrue.

Yes, kids are having sex at 13 and 14. I know that a guy and a girl from my class hooked up in 8th grade inside the men's bathroom at the Palace at a concert. I know of several other kids in my Christian school that were sexually active. It was the 90s, and Loveline and Love Phones were listened to and discussed daily. Most of us learned what we know about sex from Dr. Drew and Judy on Love Phones because our parents didn't teach us.

Teach your kids about sex, people! Keep it positive and let your kids know they can open up to you rather than make it guilt ridden.

For me, yes, sex forms bonds, and that's why I have fewer partners. But there are plenty of people where that is not the case.

I am not confused at all now, thank you. It's good to hear everyone's stereotypes though. If someone thought your sexuality was messed up, you would be mad too. Sexuality should be discussed openly and honest, which it never was at home for me and many others.

When it was discussed at home and church, it was always presented in a negative manner that you advocate for. That is what makes people confused.

Audacity sucks.

Deleted User 15342

Post by Deleted User 15342 » Wed Sep 02, 2020 6:37 pm

lovinlife101 wrote:
Wed Sep 02, 2020 6:30 pm
Wed Sep 02, 2020 1:37 pm
Audio, the only people that were confusing and making me upset were the idiot teachers I had that equated same sex attraction to pedophilia. Totally untrue.

Yes, kids are having sex at 13 and 14. I know that a guy and a girl from my class hooked up in 8th grade inside the men's bathroom at the Palace at a concert. I know of several other kids in my Christian school that were sexually active. It was the 90s, and Loveline and Love Phones were listened to and discussed daily. Most of us learned what we know about sex from Dr. Drew and Judy on Love Phones because our parents didn't teach us.

Teach your kids about sex, people! Keep it positive and let your kids know they can open up to you rather than make it guilt ridden.

For me, yes, sex forms bonds, and that's why I have fewer partners. But there are plenty of people where that is not the case.

I am not confused at all now, thank you. It's good to hear everyone's stereotypes though. If someone thought your sexuality was messed up, you would be mad too. Sexuality should be discussed openly and honest, which it never was at home for me and many others.

When it was discussed at home and church, it was always presented in a negative manner that you advocate for. That is what makes people confused.
Keep spreading love and AIDS!!!
Amen to that, wait a minute MotorCityFreak is a Christian. Can I get an AMEN.

G G

Post by G G » Thu Sep 03, 2020 1:44 am

Gregg and McLovin, you can go fuck yourself. I was the same age as the guy I was fucking from 7th thru 12th grades. Got it? This is the LAST time I am addressing you, fucking incels.
You better stay away from our children, freak.

Donald Trump was and is the best president this country has ever had. And he will return to glory as our leader again.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Thu Sep 03, 2020 3:29 am

J(being that's your first actual initial), for the last fucking time, we were the same age, you prick. Don't respond to me any more.

Audacity sucks.

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Thu Sep 03, 2020 5:50 am

lovinlife101 wrote:
Wed Sep 02, 2020 9:25 pm
Lucky615 wrote:
Wed Sep 02, 2020 6:37 pm
lovinlife101 wrote:
Wed Sep 02, 2020 6:30 pm

Keep spreading love and AIDS!!!
Amen to that, wait a minute MotorCityFreak is a Christian. Can I get an AMEN.
Then there are the idiots that say Jesus never said anything about sexuality:

Matthew 19:

4 And he answered and said unto them, Have ye not read, that he which made them at the beginning made them male and female,

5 And said, For this cause shall a man leave father and mother, and shall cleave to his wife: and they twain shall be one flesh?

6 Wherefore they are no more twain, but one flesh. What therefore God hath joined together, let not man put asunder.

So, you're either man or woman. XX or XY. That's it. Check.

Man and woman in marriage. That's it. Check.
This is why I believe marriage is religious definition not a government one.

Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Thu Sep 03, 2020 7:22 am

lovinlife101 wrote:
Thu Sep 03, 2020 6:31 am

Your same sex relations are the definition of pedophilia because you were under age. Look it up.
You’re wrong. Burn in hell. Look it up.

Deleted User 15342

Post by Deleted User 15342 » Thu Sep 03, 2020 7:30 am

Maybe MCRF will be my roommate in Hotel Hell. 🔥 Hello room service can we get some KY Jelly for my little friend.

Deleted User 15342

Post by Deleted User 15342 » Thu Sep 03, 2020 7:44 am

lovinlife101 wrote:
Thu Sep 03, 2020 7:40 am
Doesn’t matter how old you were. You committed a criminal sex act on an underage boy. It’s the same act all those fine Catholic priests did.

You are the definition of a pedophile.
But he’s now a Christian and all is forgiven. Sorta like the Dems sweep it under the rug and it will be forgotten.

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Thu Sep 03, 2020 7:57 am

That's a bit much, but recognizing the sin and repenting from it would be the first step. Scripture is pretty clear it's sin. No one is perfect and we need recognize our depravity. We can start again but this time do the right thing from the HEART not because of the law! Jesus loved everyone where they were at but also said "go and sin no more!"
9Or do you not know that wrongdoers will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: Neither the sexually immoral nor idolaters nor adulterers nor men who have sex with men 10nor thieves nor the greedy nor drunkards nor slanderers nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God. 11And that is what some of you were. But you were washed, you were sanctified, you were justified in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ and by the Spirit of our God.

12“I have the right to do anything,” you say—but not everything is beneficial. “I have the right to do anything”—but I will not be mastered by anything. 13You say, “Food for the stomach and the stomach for food, and God will destroy them both.” The body, however, is not meant for sexual immorality but for the Lord, and the Lord for the body. 14By his power God raised the Lord from the dead, and he will raise us also. 15Do you not know that your bodies are members of Christ himself? Shall I then take the members of Christ and unite them with a prostitute? Never! 16Do you not know that he who unites himself with a prostitute is one with her in body? For it is said, “The two will become one flesh.” 17But whoever is united with the Lord is one with him in spirit.

18Flee from sexual immorality. All other sins a person commits are outside the body, but whoever sins sexually, sins against their own body. 19Do you not know that your bodies are temples of the Holy Spirit, who is in you, whom you have received from God? You are not your own; 20you were bought at a price. Therefore honor God with your bodies.

https://www.biblica.com/bible/niv/1-corinthians/6/
Last edited by audiophile on Thu Sep 03, 2020 8:12 am, edited 4 times in total.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic