Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

LGBTQIA+

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
MotorCityRadioFreak

Re: LGBTQIA+

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Mon Aug 03, 2020 7:32 am

If you were discriminated in housing, employment, and other areas, you'd be pissed too.

They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

screen glare

Post by screen glare » Mon Aug 03, 2020 3:17 pm

LL101 - Still attracted to human ownership, I see.

Not. Surprised.

Because of course there are other ways of offering your opinion without using the terms “own”, “ownership”.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Mon Aug 03, 2020 5:43 pm

lovinlife101 wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 12:30 pm
MotorCityRadioFreak wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 7:32 am
If you were discriminated in housing, employment, and other areas, you'd be pissed too.
Remind me where the section is about LGBTQIA+ on those applications.

Oh, that’s right, they don’t exist.

100% own!
I saw my friend railroaded by supervisor for being flamboyantly gay. It happens.

I would say go fuck yourself, but you would enjoy that too much.

The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Mon Aug 03, 2020 5:57 pm

lovinlife101 wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 7:26 am
“We are not defined by our sexuality! Ok, actually we are.”
Go get laid or something. Then you can spare us the bullshit.

Matt

Post by Matt » Mon Aug 03, 2020 7:22 pm

Mon Aug 03, 2020 5:43 pm
lovinlife101 wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 12:30 pm
Mon Aug 03, 2020 7:32 am
Remind me where the section is about LGBTQIA+ on those applications.

Oh, that’s right, they don’t exist.

100% own!
I saw my friend railroaded by supervisor for being flamboyantly gay. It happens.

I would say go fuck yourself, but you would enjoy that too much.
In the past you've said some pretty awful things about flamboyant gays. Why should someone be flamboyantly anything at work? I apologize if your friend was not being flamboyant AT WORK.

What's more pathetic: harassing an old man who is paying to do a radio show or supporting a grifter like Trump?

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Mon Aug 03, 2020 8:45 pm

Yes, and I was overcompensating. That was quite a long time ago.

I meant to say that discrimination is an awful thing here, and it needs to stop.

People need to be treated respectfully no matter who they are or love.

That friend just has a flamboyant personality. My ex bf did too. People need to learn to celebrate diversity rather than shun it.

And for the record, I know I wouldn’t have supported Trump back in 2006 because he was a scam artist then and is now. Same reason I opposed Dick De Vos back in 2006.

I still will cross over to vote for certain Republicans and plan on doing so in the general.

Matt, I told you that I am not at all who I was.

Audacity sucks.

Matt

Post by Matt » Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:03 pm

MCRF, growth is certainly possible, and I commend you for it. If you don't mind me asking, how did your parents take the news? I have a brother in law that had a similar religious upbringing that is still mostly in the closet. He's scared to be his real self for fear of driving his ultra-religious mom over the edge. I'm personally of the opinion that he just needs to rip the bandaid off and let the chips fall as they may. He has been in a relationship with a much older man for the last 12 years.

What's more pathetic: harassing an old man who is paying to do a radio show or supporting a grifter like Trump?

G G

Post by G G » Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:09 pm

Fuck trannies!

Donald Trump was and is the best president this country has ever had. And he will return to glory as our leader again.

Matt

Post by Matt » Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:21 pm

G G wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:09 pm
Fuck trannies!
Well, the question wasn't "What does G G love to do most?", but your answer is duly noted.

Turkeytop

Post by Turkeytop » Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:37 pm

Matt wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:21 pm
G G wrote:
Fuck trannies!
Well, the question wasn't "What does G G love to do most?", but your answer is duly noted.

:rollin :rollin

I started out with nothing and I still have most of it.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Mon Aug 03, 2020 10:55 pm

Matt wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:03 pm
MCRF, growth is certainly possible, and I commend you for it. If you don't mind me asking, how did your parents take the news? I have a brother in law that had a similar religious upbringing that is still mostly in the closet. He's scared to be his real self for fear of driving his ultra-religious mom over the edge. I'm personally of the opinion that he just needs to rip the bandaid off and let the chips fall as they may. He has been in a relationship with a much older man for the last 12 years.
My parents did not take the news well. However, I had reached out to my friends and extended family first to build up support.

Backstory: This was during 2014. It was a cold ass winter if you remember. I had severe headaches and dizziness in 2013, and DTE had let me go that October for using too many sick days. I had a lot of time to think. I couldn't keep up the facade any longer. Actually, it was several people being out here that planted the seed and made me realize I could come out.

Anyways, I came out very gradually throughout the year. I think one of the biggest "wins" was my brother being so accepting. Then, my aunt volunteered to be with me when I came out to my mom and dad(both separately in July 2014). Mom initially took it well, but my dad was visibly upset. It was a real risk because they were helping me financially. Although I wasn't disowned, they refused to have dinner with my boyfriend in 2015. Our relationship isn't quite what it was, but I have all my cards on the table. I am not living a lie anymore.

I recommend only coming out if you are financial independent and have allies.

I did want to add that I was mainly nasty to people like Rage because he was nasty to me. I was friends with Bruce Dickinson/Brian and GR(RIP) both despite my beliefs and self loathing at the time.
Last edited by MotorCityRadioFreak on Tue Aug 04, 2020 2:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

Audacity sucks.

Matt

Post by Matt » Mon Aug 03, 2020 11:32 pm

MCRF, I appreciate the candor. I'm irrationally impatient with my brother in laws situation. He has lots of people who will support him. The sad part is that he still lives with his mom and step dad at 34, even with advanced degrees. He's finally in a spot career wise where he might be able to make a move.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Tue Aug 04, 2020 2:31 am

If he has a decent job and money in the bank(and is not laid off), I really don't see why he wouldn't come out if he has a dozen or so allies. I get wanting to save up, but most people should move out by 30 unless they have disabilities. Having your own place gives you a lot of freedom to do what you want. He could fuck his boyfriend and not worry about sneaking him in the house.

Sidenote: And for the life of me, I don't get homophobia the more I think about it. It just means more women for straight men or vice versa anyways.

As far as transphobia as GG discussed, I met many transgender people in 2015 when I went to the LGBT center. They are highly misunderstood. I can guarantee you that 99% of them are more scared of going to the bathroom than the irrational fear straight people have regarding them. Different sermon for a different day.

Audacity sucks.

G G

Post by G G » Tue Aug 04, 2020 4:14 am

Matt wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:21 pm
G G wrote:
Fuck trannies!
I may have been a butcher when I was your age, but I never took meat in the back if you know what I mean. I've been harassed by a group of those things for the past four years and I can tell you that trannies are relentless cretins who will use gender politics to take down anyone they consider right of Karl Marx. This one was screaming about me tonight.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n7oQwfKniG4

Always watch your back around trannies.

Donald Trump was and is the best president this country has ever had. And he will return to glory as our leader again.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Tue Aug 04, 2020 7:36 am

Did you have to do 4 posts in 6 minutes? You can quote all those at once skippy.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic