Acceptable registrations in the queue through April 25 at 5:30p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Trump and his Kool Aid

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Matt

Re: Trump and his Kool Aid

Post by Matt » Mon Aug 03, 2020 10:17 pm

Rate This wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 10:13 pm
Matt wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 8:38 pm
Rate This wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 8:15 pm
Matt wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 7:55 pm
TC Talks wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 7:45 pm
No one cares about the R. Budd Dwyer Grifting Project.
Actually they’ve been raising money hand over fist and getting under Trumps skin at every turn. Plus just as a general rule the tweet is spot on. It was a classless pussy move to not say anything about John Lewis.
They're Never Trump Grifters. 90% is going to them.
No it isn’t. Such reporting was a hit job. Plus the ads are quite entertaining and they ARE getting under Trumps skin and that’s the whole point.
I doubt they're truly getting under Trump's skin. They are grifters. If you can't clearly see that, I can't help you.

Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Mon Aug 03, 2020 10:18 pm

They are making videos almost in real time that he’s reacting to... it’s plain as day and they know which buttons to push.

Matt

Post by Matt » Mon Aug 03, 2020 10:20 pm

Rate This wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 10:18 pm
They are making videos almost in real time that he’s reacting to... it’s plain as day and they know which buttons to push.
Another way you don't get Trump's appeal to his hard-core supporters...

Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Mon Aug 03, 2020 10:24 pm

Matt wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 10:20 pm
Rate This wrote:
This isn’t about his hard core supporters.. who is talking about them in this context? They one and only goal is getting under his skin... who cares about what his supporters that are never gonna peel off (that 37%) do?

Matt

Post by Matt » Mon Aug 03, 2020 10:27 pm

Rate This wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 10:24 pm
Matt wrote:
Rate This wrote:
This isn’t about his hard core supporters.. who is talking about them in this context? They one and only goal is getting under his skin... who cares about what his supporters that are never gonna peel off (that 37%) do?
Democrats have a choice to make regarding embarrassing a man that is clearly on the cognitive decline. Are they going to let him hang? I haven't seen any evidence that Trump is bothered by the R. Budd Dwyer grifters.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Mon Aug 03, 2020 10:33 pm

Matt wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 10:27 pm
Rate This wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 10:24 pm
Matt wrote:
Rate This wrote:
Democrats have a choice to make regarding embarrassing a man that is clearly on the cognitive decline. Are they going to let him hang? I haven't seen any evidence that Trump is bothered by the R. Budd Dwyer grifters.
They are already getting under that mans skin... he’s attacked them in tweets and talked about them to the press...

Biden has nothing to worry about in terms of being embarrassed. You keep on drinking the kool-aid though.

Matt

Post by Matt » Mon Aug 03, 2020 10:36 pm

Imagine Trump and Biden debating... Trump will clean his clock.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Mon Aug 03, 2020 11:22 pm

Matt wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 10:36 pm
Or Biden just keeps his mouth shut and Trump implodes. I've come to realize that Trump has to play off of the actions of others. If there is nothing to reacts to he can't function. Look how he is eating his own staff in lieu of having a opposing candidate to go fight against. If I were Biden I wouldn't name a Veep candidate until the convention. That would drive Trump crazy.

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

Matt

Post by Matt » Mon Aug 03, 2020 11:24 pm

TC Talks wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 11:22 pm
Matt wrote:
Or Biden just keeps his mouth shut and Trump implodes. I've come to realize that Trump has to play off of the actions of others. If there is nothing to reacts to he can't function. Look how he is eating his own staff in lieu of having a opposing candidate to go fight against. If I were Biden I wouldn't name a Veep candidate until the convention. That would drive Trump crazy.
You really think Biden could keep his mouth shut?

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Mon Aug 03, 2020 11:26 pm

Matt wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 11:24 pm
TC Talks wrote:
Matt wrote:
I'd say he's done a pretty effective job and he's seeing results. I am sure he can keep his mouth shut

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Matt

Post by Matt » Mon Aug 03, 2020 11:27 pm

TC Talks wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 11:26 pm
Matt wrote:
TC Talks wrote:
Matt wrote:
I'd say he's done a pretty effective job and he's seeing results. I am sure he can keep his mouth shut
On stage with Trump throwing barbs?

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Mon Aug 03, 2020 11:29 pm

Matt wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 11:27 pm
TC Talks wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 11:26 pm
Matt wrote:
TC Talks wrote:
Matt wrote:
with Donald Trump not wearing masks during covid it would be understandable if Biden passes on having debates.

On stage with Trump throwing barbs?
with Donald Trump choosing not to wear masks during covid, it's probably not safe to have debates.

― Noam Chomsky

Matt

Post by Matt » Mon Aug 03, 2020 11:33 pm

He's been wearing a mask lately... or a mast according to patriot.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Mon Aug 03, 2020 11:36 pm

Biden would be wise to never debate Trump. He comes from a place of power.

And as to cognitive decline, yes, they both are declininf. The difference is one picks appointees who believe in demon semen, and the other actually believes in science as well as racial and LGBT equality. Biden will pick a qualified VP.

They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

Matt

Post by Matt » Mon Aug 03, 2020 11:40 pm

MotorCityRadioFreak wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 11:36 pm
Biden would be wise to never debate Trump. He comes from a place of power.

And as to cognitive decline, yes, they both are declininf. The difference is one picks appointees who believe in demon semen, and the other actually believes in science as well as racial and LGBT equality. Biden will pick a qualified VP.
Neal Gorsuch says hi.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic