Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 30 at 9:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Uncle Tom Herman Cain on deaths door

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Honeyman

Uncle Tom Herman Cain on deaths door

Post by Honeyman » Mon Jul 27, 2020 11:16 pm

Karma is a bitch you sell-out fuck.

Serves him right for going to the Tulsa rally.

https://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_5f1f ... cfec48811c

Take Ben Carson to hell with you.

The censorship king from out of state.

Bryce

Re: Uncle Tom Herman Cain on deaths door

Post by Bryce » Tue Jul 28, 2020 12:00 am

Hmmm, the left of the 60's who were all about "peace and love" have turned into hate and vitriol evidently.

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

UP906

Post by UP906 » Tue Jul 28, 2020 5:21 am

Yeah, this honey man is a pretty awful human. I though we were beyond this, but he obviously can't control his emotions.

Thread Killer

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Tue Jul 28, 2020 6:53 am

Bryce wrote:
Tue Jul 28, 2020 12:00 am
Hmmm, the left of the 60's who were all about "peace and love" have turned into hate and vitriol evidently.
They doubt this virus is a big deal at their peril. I wouldn’t have a lot of sympathy if he jumped through a wood chipper thinking that would be cool either. Play stupid games win stupid prizes which does not include some sort of sympathy or shock that it happened to him. It’s about as surprising as the sun rising in the east.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Tue Jul 28, 2020 7:10 am

R Bedell wrote:
Tue Jul 28, 2020 7:07 am
Honey:

Your Liberal HATE is on full display.
More like liberal tired of right wing bullshit.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Tue Jul 28, 2020 7:16 am

R Bedell wrote:
Tue Jul 28, 2020 7:13 am
RT:

Or more like Conservatives tired of left wing Bullshit.

Being reactionaries has you on track to be crushed in 98 days... consider yourself warned.

Deleted User 15342

Post by Deleted User 15342 » Tue Jul 28, 2020 7:33 am

Honeyman wrote:
Mon Jul 27, 2020 11:16 pm
Karma is a bitch you sell-out fuck.

Serves him right for going to the Tulsa rally.

https://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_5f1f ... cfec48811c

Take Ben Carson to hell with you.
Hey Asshole have you been skipping your meds lately? Just because you don’t agree with someone’s politics is no reason to wish someone ill or even death. Honey Boo Boo you’re an asshole.

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Tue Jul 28, 2020 8:25 am

Rate This wrote:
Tue Jul 28, 2020 7:10 am
R Bedell wrote:
Tue Jul 28, 2020 7:07 am
Honey:

Your Liberal HATE is on full display.
More like liberal tired of right wing bullshit.
What did Herman Cain do to him? Most likely nothing.

There is considerable back building going on - like the line from the Twister movie. I saw a display of it yesterday and it's not pretty toward the liberal, PC agenda.

Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

bmw

Post by bmw » Tue Jul 28, 2020 8:32 am

Rate This wrote:
Tue Jul 28, 2020 6:53 am
...Play stupid games win stupid prizes which does not include some sort of sympathy or shock that it happened to him...
Kinda like the guy in Atlanta who stole the officer's taser, punched him in the face, took off running, and got shot and killed as a result?

It blows my mind how people on the left came out of the woodwork to defend that person in Atlanta under those circumstances, yet some of these same people will say not only that Herman Cain got what he had coming to him, but that they're actually GLAD he may die (I'm not directing the latter half of this comment at you specifically) ? All because he possibly didn't take proper precautions to avoid a virus?

The left NEEDS to be defeated at the polls in November. These are some sick, sick people.
Last edited by bmw on Tue Jul 28, 2020 8:38 am, edited 2 times in total.

bmw

Post by bmw » Tue Jul 28, 2020 8:33 am

Also, this post really brings into question the sincerity of the apology Honeyman gave to the member of this forum some time back who Honeyman encouraged to kill himself.

bmw

Post by bmw » Tue Jul 28, 2020 8:35 am

Another observation - this thread establishes that only certain black lives matter; specifically - that conservative black people are exempt.

Deleted User 15342

Post by Deleted User 15342 » Tue Jul 28, 2020 9:16 am

bmw wrote:
Tue Jul 28, 2020 8:33 am
Also, this post really brings into question the sincerity of the apology Honeyman gave to the member of this forum some time back who Honeyman encouraged to kill himself.
That alone is a good enough reason for Honeyman to be nominated to the Douche Bag Repository.

km1125

Post by km1125 » Tue Jul 28, 2020 11:40 am

"Uncle Tom"??? Is that supposed to be some kind of racial slur??

Deleted User 24

Post by Deleted User 24 » Tue Jul 28, 2020 11:53 am

I find it difficult to feel sympathy for someone who has access to sound medical advice on how to avoid a potentially life-threatening condition, then ignores that advice and comes down with said condition. It's analagous to me warning someone not to touch a stove because it's hot and the person touching the stove and getting burned.

Besides, I thought conservatives believed in personal responsibility and having to deal with the consequences of poor life choices. Or does that apply only to your political opponents?

bmw

Post by bmw » Tue Jul 28, 2020 11:57 am

Vic Doucette wrote:
Tue Jul 28, 2020 11:53 am
I find it difficult to feel sympathy for someone who has access to sound medical advice on how to avoid a potentially life-threatening condition, then ignores that advice and comes down with said condition. It's analagous to me warning someone not to touch a stove because it's hot and the person touching the stove and getting burned.

Besides, I thought conservatives believed in personal responsibility and having to deal with the consequences of poor life choices. Or does that apply only to your political opponents?
You completely missed the point. The OP said he's glad Herman Cain is dying because he is allegedly an "Uncle Tom" who "sold out" his race. Do you think it is acceptable to wish death upon somebody for these reasons?

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic