Acceptable registrations in the queue through January 10 at 7:30a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Joe Biden claims Trump the first ever racist President

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Rate This
Posts: 7370
Joined: Wed Jan 08, 2020 12:17 am

Re: Joe Biden claims Trump the first ever racist President

Post by Rate This » Wed Jul 22, 2020 10:31 pm

UP906 wrote:
Wed Jul 22, 2020 10:28 pm
Did you read anything I typed?

Slick Willie didn't register?

Do you mean to tell me Barack didn't run his Presidency based on race?

Are you mental?
Race and racism are two different things.



Rate This
Posts: 7370
Joined: Wed Jan 08, 2020 12:17 am

Re: Joe Biden claims Trump the first ever racist President

Post by Rate This » Wed Jul 22, 2020 10:31 pm

bmw wrote:
Wed Jul 22, 2020 10:31 pm
I think RT is just in denial about Biden's slipping mental state.
🤡



User avatar
UP906
Posts: 1327
Joined: Wed Apr 08, 2020 9:34 am

Re: Joe Biden claims Trump the first ever racist President

Post by UP906 » Wed Jul 22, 2020 10:34 pm

Rate This wrote:
Wed Jul 22, 2020 10:31 pm
UP906 wrote:
Wed Jul 22, 2020 10:28 pm
Did you read anything I typed?

Slick Willie didn't register?

Do you mean to tell me Barack didn't run his Presidency based on race?

Are you mental?
Race and racism are two different things.
When it's convenient... and when it's not?


Thread Killer

Rate This
Posts: 7370
Joined: Wed Jan 08, 2020 12:17 am

Re: Joe Biden claims Trump the first ever racist President

Post by Rate This » Wed Jul 22, 2020 10:34 pm

UP906 wrote:
Wed Jul 22, 2020 10:34 pm
Rate This wrote:
Wed Jul 22, 2020 10:31 pm
UP906 wrote:
Wed Jul 22, 2020 10:28 pm
Did you read anything I typed?

Slick Willie didn't register?

Do you mean to tell me Barack didn't run his Presidency based on race?

Are you mental?
Race and racism are two different things.
When it's convenient... and when it's not?
Just in general.



User avatar
UP906
Posts: 1327
Joined: Wed Apr 08, 2020 9:34 am

Re: Joe Biden claims Trump the first ever racist President

Post by UP906 » Wed Jul 22, 2020 10:38 pm

Rate This wrote:
Wed Jul 22, 2020 10:34 pm
UP906 wrote:
Wed Jul 22, 2020 10:34 pm
Rate This wrote:
Wed Jul 22, 2020 10:31 pm
UP906 wrote:
Wed Jul 22, 2020 10:28 pm
Did you read anything I typed?

Slick Willie didn't register?

Do you mean to tell me Barack didn't run his Presidency based on race?

Are you mental?
Race and racism are two different things.
When it's convenient... and when it's not?
Just in general.
Fantastic.

Now... think real hard, and then tell me with all honesty that Trump is the first racist Prez in what... modern times?

Yeah... be honest. Do you believe that bullscat?


Thread Killer

Rate This
Posts: 7370
Joined: Wed Jan 08, 2020 12:17 am

Re: Joe Biden claims Trump the first ever racist President

Post by Rate This » Wed Jul 22, 2020 10:42 pm

UP906 wrote:
Wed Jul 22, 2020 10:38 pm
Rate This wrote:
Wed Jul 22, 2020 10:34 pm
UP906 wrote:
Wed Jul 22, 2020 10:34 pm
Rate This wrote:
Wed Jul 22, 2020 10:31 pm
UP906 wrote:
Wed Jul 22, 2020 10:28 pm
Did you read anything I typed?

Slick Willie didn't register?

Do you mean to tell me Barack didn't run his Presidency based on race?

Are you mental?
Race and racism are two different things.
When it's convenient... and when it's not?
Just in general.
Fantastic.

Now... think real hard, and then tell me with all honesty that Trump is the first racist Prez in what... modern times?

Yeah... be honest. Do you believe that bullscat?
This overtly. Look we can tear every little gaffe Biden makes apart. But only if you will equally tear apart every idiotic thing Trump says. I won't hold my breath because the man makes insane gaffes every single day and Biden makes ONE a week and its "THIS MAN IS SENILE AND SHOULDNT BE ANYWHERE NEAR THE WHITE HOUSE, WE'D ALL BE DOOMED!!!!"... the double standard from the right on this is beyond laughable.



User avatar
UP906
Posts: 1327
Joined: Wed Apr 08, 2020 9:34 am

Re: Joe Biden claims Trump the first ever racist President

Post by UP906 » Wed Jul 22, 2020 11:32 pm

Wait for the debates...


Thread Killer

Rate This
Posts: 7370
Joined: Wed Jan 08, 2020 12:17 am

Re: Joe Biden claims Trump the first ever racist President

Post by Rate This » Thu Jul 23, 2020 5:09 am

UP906 wrote:
Wed Jul 22, 2020 11:32 pm
Wait for the debates...
🤡



User avatar
audiophile
Posts: 6103
Joined: Sat Dec 04, 2004 9:21 pm
Location: Between 88 and 108 MHz.

Re: Joe Biden claims Trump the first ever racist President

Post by audiophile » Thu Jul 23, 2020 6:33 am

Rate This wrote:
Wed Jul 22, 2020 10:17 pm
UP906 wrote:
Wed Jul 22, 2020 10:15 pm
Rate This wrote:
Wed Jul 22, 2020 10:14 pm
UP906 wrote:
Wed Jul 22, 2020 10:11 pm
Just?

LOL, this guy is a trainwreck of a career politician... and they love him for it.

It's quite fascinating really.
I believe he was thinking modern era. If so he would be correct.

I'll have those n*****s voting Democratic for two hundred years.
The modern era starts in 1968 but thanks for playing.
If this the modern era, please send me back to the post-modern era.


Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

Rate This
Posts: 7370
Joined: Wed Jan 08, 2020 12:17 am

Re: Joe Biden claims Trump the first ever racist President

Post by Rate This » Thu Jul 23, 2020 7:35 am

audiophile wrote:
Thu Jul 23, 2020 6:33 am
Rate This wrote:
Wed Jul 22, 2020 10:17 pm
UP906 wrote:
Wed Jul 22, 2020 10:15 pm
Rate This wrote:
Wed Jul 22, 2020 10:14 pm
UP906 wrote:
Wed Jul 22, 2020 10:11 pm
Just?

LOL, this guy is a trainwreck of a career politician... and they love him for it.

It's quite fascinating really.
I believe he was thinking modern era. If so he would be correct.

I'll have those n*****s voting Democratic for two hundred years.
The modern era starts in 1968 but thanks for playing.
If this the modern era, please send me back to the post-modern era.
Post war you mean? I can’t send you back to the post-modern era.. it doesn’t exist yet.



hanson
Posts: 220
Joined: Tue Oct 11, 2011 7:41 pm

Re: Joe Biden claims Trump the first ever racist President

Post by hanson » Thu Jul 23, 2020 8:30 am



Piss on you, I voted for Joe Biden!!!
© 2020 Hanson Global Inc. Assembled in U.S.A. By reading this content you accept our terms of use and waive all rights.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic